Category:Unalloyed Devotion for Krsna
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Unalloyed Devotion for God (2 C, 10 P)
Pages in category "Unalloyed Devotion for Krsna"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- He (Lord Krsna) is the husband of everyone, but to one who accepts Him as such, He reciprocates. This unalloyed affection for the Lord is never to be compared to mundane lust. It is purely transcendental
- He who knows in truth this glory and power of Mine engages in unalloyed devotional service; of this there is no doubt. BG 10.7 - 1972
- If one develops love for Krsna by Krsna conscious activities, one can know the Supreme Absolute Truth, but he who tries to understand God simply by logical arguments will not succeed, nor will he get a taste for unalloyed devotion
- In the stage of kevala (unalloyed devotion) a devotee does not consider the unlimited opulence of Krsna, even though he experiences it. He takes seriously only his own relationship with Krsna
- It is impossible to describe the influence and knowledge of Ramananda Raya, for only by his mercy have I understood the unalloyed love of the residents of Vrndavana
- Krsna continued, "My dear Rukmini, such great and exalted love for Me will always remain within My soul. As far as I am concerned, it is not within My power to repay you for your unalloyed devotion to Me"
- Krsna said, "Any living entity who develops such unalloyed devotional affection for Me certainly at the end goes back home, back to Godhead"
- Krsna was not attached to Satyabhama because she was a beautiful wife, but He was pleased with her devotional service and thus wanted to reciprocate the unalloyed devotion of His devotee
- Kunti is described herein as sati, or chaste, due to her unalloyed devotion to Lord Sri Krsna. Her mind will now be expressed in the following prayers for Lord Krsna
- Nanda Maharaja & mother Yasoda, developed their unalloyed devotion for the S.P. of Godhead, having gotten Him as their son. And all the gopis and cowherd men who were associates of Krsna naturally developed their own different feelings of love for Krsna
- Neither through astanga-yoga, nor impersonal monism or an analytical study of the Absolute Truth, nor study of the Vedas, nor austerities, charity or acceptance of sannyasa can one satisfy Me as much as by developing unalloyed devotional service unto Me
- Nonattachment to children, wife, home and the rest, and evenmindedness amid pleasant and unpleasant events; constant and unalloyed devotion to Me-all these I thus declare to be knowledge, and what is contrary to these is ignorance. BG 13.8-12 - 1972
- Sincerely, seriously, they (young princesses) offered their hearts to Krsna's lotus feet with unalloyed devotional attitude. As the Supersoul in everyone's heart, Krsna could understand their uncontaminated desire, He agreed to accept them as His wives
- Srimati Kunti wanted to serve the Lord without diversion, and that was her prayer. This unalloyed devotion is the ultimate goal of life
- The devotees of Krsna, by dint of their surrendering unto Him and their unalloyed devotion, can know that He is the Absolute Person and that everything emanates from Him
- The matters which are described in the Ninth Chapter of the Bhagavad-gita deal with unalloyed, pure devotion. Therefore this is called the most confidential
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is greater than all, is attainable by unalloyed devotion. Although He is present in His abode, He is all-pervading, and everything is situated within Him. BG 8.22 - 1972
- The unalloyed love of the gopis and Srimati Radharani is without any trace of material lust. The criterion of such transcendental love is that its only purpose is to satisfy Krsna
- Thus of all the devotees who have developed unalloyed devotional love for Krsna, the gopis are most exalted, and out of all these exalted gopis, Srimati Radharani is the highest
- Unalloyed devotion means service to the Lord without desire for the above-mentioned personal benefits. And the powerful Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna can be fully satisfied by such unalloyed devotees free from all sorts of desires for personal benefit
- Uttama bhakti, or unalloyed devotion unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, involves the rendering of devotional service in a way that is favorable to the Lord