tell | teller | teller's | telling | tells
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "Tell"
The following 160 pages are in this category, out of 160 total.
- A demoniac preacher tells his followers: "Why are you seeking God elsewhere? You are all yourselves God! Whatever you like, you can do. Don't believe in God. Throw away God. God is dead
- A friend tells Mother Yasoda: "How wonderful it is that when the Sankhacuda demon - vast and strong as a great hill - attacked your Cupid-like beautiful son, there was no one present in Vrndavana to help. And yet the demon was killed by your little son"
- A friend tells mother Yasoda: "It appears to be due to the result of severe penances and austerities in your past lives that your son (Krsna) was saved in this way"
- About the expertise of Krsna there is a statement in the Tenth Canto, 59th Chapter, 13th verse, of the Srimad-Bhagavatam, wherein Sukadeva Gosvami tells Maharaj Pariksit
- Actually, to tell the truth, those who are too much bodily absorbed, that "I am this body," for them this yoga practice is recommended. Not for the intelligent man. Because one who identifies himself with this body, he is not very intelligent
- After hearing their complaints, in sweet words I told them, 'Please go back home. I shall certainly prohibit Nimai Pandita from continuing His Hare Krsna movement
- Amongst the karma-kanda experts, the expert jataka-vipras were good astrologers who could tell all the future history of a born child simply by the astral calculations of the time (lagna)
- Amongst the karma-kanda experts, the jataka expert vipras were good astrologers who could tell all the future history of a born child simply by the astral calculations of the time (lagna)
- And because you are submissive, your spiritual masters have endowed you with all the favors bestowed upon a gentle disciple. Therefore you can tell us all that you have scientifically learned from them
- Another instance of Krsna's obligation to His devotee is described in the Tenth Canto, 9th Chapter, 14th verse, of Srimad-Bhagavatam where Sukadeva Gosvami tells King Pariksit
- As for Krsna's orders not being neglected by anyone, in Srimad-Bhagavatam, Third Canto, 2nd Chapter, 21st verse, Uddhava tells Vidura
- At that time I forbade him to do this, telling him, 'O best of the brahmanas, I am not a fit husband for your daughter'
- At that time, the whole world became perturbed, and the predominating deity of this earth, known as Bhūmi, went to see Lord Brahmā to tell of her calamities due to the demoniac kings
- Because India is poverty-stricken, so if you do some social work, give them some medicine, give them some financial help, they think of, being obliged, and whatever you like, you can tell them
- Better let them remain as Christians and Buddhists, we do not want to convert them. You tell them that if you stick to Christ you will come out all right. It is better to avoid these comparative studies
- Every day, the Muslim would chastise Raghunatha dasa and tell him, "Bring your father and his elder brother. Otherwise you will be punished"
- Expert jataka-vipras (good astrologers who could tell all the future history of a born child simply by the astral calculations of the time) were present during the birth of Maharaja Pariksit
- Fools do not know how to honor Vaisnavas. By your greatness, please excuse him. I haven't instructed him to do such a thing. I only told him to visit you. Anyway, excuse his aparadha
- From your description I can tell that there is great field for spreading this Sankirtana movement. If you are sincere & determined in your efforts then surely Krishna will give you all facility. So work very hard to make our new branch a grand success
- Gopis tell Mother Yasoda, "When your son (Krsna) plays on His flute, Lord Siva, Lord Brahma and Indra - although they are supposed to be the greatest learned scholars and personalities - all become bewildered"
- Gopis tell Yasoda, "Although they (Siva, Brahma & Indra) are all very great personalities, by hearing the sound of Krsna's flute they humbly bow down and become grave from studying the sound vibrated"
- Guru cannot manufacture something. He must quote from the sastra and then tell to his disciple. So disciple, as soon as he receives a message from guru corroborated by the sastra, then he should take it as fact
- Have you seen Krsna coming this way? Kindly tell us which way He has gone and save our lives
- He (Nanda Maharaja) also sent instructions to the police chief of Vrndavana to tell all the inhabitants about Kamsa’s great Dhanur-yajna function and invite them to join
- He may be treated as a guest, if he comes to our center, give him prasadam, honor him as an elder Vaisnava, but he cannot speak or lecture. If he wants to lecture, you can tell him that there is already another speaker scheduled. That's all
- He said, "My dear fisherman, why are you behaving like this? Have you seen someone hereabouts? What is the cause of your behavior? Please tell us"
- Here the use of the verb "bhavet," which is in the imperative mood, tells us that this certainly must be done. Noncompliance would be abandonment of duty
- How can we tell if one is completely surrendered unto the spiritual nature?
- I have heard that in some of the airports they are making announcements telling the people not to purchase our literature. This is impeding our religion and is therefore blasphemy
- I have now come to my village, and I shall go to my home and tell all the people that the witness has arrived
- If Nanda Maharaja does not take action, then we (the gopis) shall tell King Kamsa about Your (Krsna) misbehavior
- If you give them without telling them, they will think that they're eating meat
- If you tell a thief not to steal, despite all sorts of warnings, he will continue to steal. Therefore, the best way is not to prohibit by laws but to cleanse the heart. That is the real prevention of sinful activity
- In this verse he (Rupa Gosvami) tells us how to deal with three types of devotees - the kanistha-adhikari, madhyama-adhikari and uttama-adhikari
- In this way I shall bring Him here very soon. Be assured that I am telling you the truth. Do not be doubtful
- It is said that Maharaja Pariksit is a great first-class devotee of the Lord and that his birth and activities are all wonderful. Please tell us about him
- Kindly tell us about the abilities of all the celebrated kings born in the dynasty of Vaivasvata Manu, including those who have already passed, those who may appear in the future, and those who exist at present
- King Pururava said: O most beautiful woman, you are welcome. Please sit here and tell me what I can do for you. You may enjoy with me as long as you desire. Let us pass our life happily in a sexual relationship
- Kovidah means expert learned scholars, and abhijata, they will immediately make horoscope and tell about this newly born child, what is going to happen in his life in future. That is called astrologer
- Krsna has sent you some new devotees, now keep them and train them. They should not feel inconvenience. As a matter of etiquette you should tell them that if they feel any inconvenience they should inform you and you can fix their situation
- Kunti, after overhearing Arjuna's telling of the end of the Yadu dynasty & disappearance of Lord Krsna, engaged in the devotional service of the transcendental P of G with full attention & thus gained release from the course of material existence
- Lalita says that "I know Swamiji is very exalted. I am simply afraid... He has so many American disciples. If some of them do something wrong, then that will be very bad thing for him." Lalita was telling me like that. But what can I do?
- Later I (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) shall tell about this in elaborate detail, but at present I wish to describe Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's South Indian tour
- Lord Caitanya continued, "O trees, kindly tell us whether Balarama's younger brother, Krsna, welcomed your obeisances with loving glances as He passed this way"
- Nanda tells Yasoda, "Never mind, all auspiciousness to my son! I shall raise this hand which is as strong as a pillar, and I shall kill the Kesi demon, just to give freedom from all anxieties to the inhabitants of Brajamandala"
- Narada asked Brahmaji: O chief amongst the demigods, O firstborn living entity, my respectful obeisances unto you. Please tell me that transcendental knowledge which specifically directs one to the truth of the individual soul and the Supersoul
- Narada Muni tells his disciple, Vyasadeva, "My dear Vyasa, you should know that persons who are engaged in executing austerities and penances, studying the Vedas, performing big sacrifices, chanting the hymns of the Vedas"
- Narada tells Srila Vyasadeva, "You have a son who is the greatest devotee of the Personality of Godhead"
- Narada tells there of his previous life and how he developed to the stage of ecstatic love. He was engaged in the service of great devotees and used to hear their talks and songs
- Narada tells Vyasadeva, "I can observe that without any following of the regulative principles of devotional service, he is already enriched with many of the symptoms achieved by the execution of devotional service after many, many births"
- Now keep yourself pure and Krsna will help you. Krsna has become merciful upon you. I am only the agent. He has special favor upon Americans, so tell your countrymen to take advantage and spread our teaching all over the world
- Now that Sri Krsna, the Absolute Truth, the master of all mystic powers, has departed for His own abode, please tell us by whom religious principles are presently protected
- Now their (the Pracetas') father's attachment for fruitive activities was disapproved by Narada, who therefore kindly instructed Pracinabarhi by telling him the allegorical story of Puranjana
- O best of the brahmanas, for your information, let me tell you about the captains who are especially qualified to lead my military force. BG 1.7 - 1972
- O best of your family, has this pollution of your intelligence been brought about by you or by the enemies? We are all your teachers and are very eager to hear about this. Please tell us the truth
- O bull (the personality of religion) you are offenseless and thoroughly honest; therefore I (King Pariksit) wish all good to you. Please tell me of the perpetrator of these mutilations, which blackmail the reputation of the sons of Prtha
- O greatly fortunate and opulent Sukadeva Gosvami, now kindly tell me how human beings may be saved from having to enter hellish conditions in which they suffer terrible pains
- Of course by their collecting more money and giving to Krsna, He will relieve them of all anxiety of telling lies. But not everyone is able to catch the big fish without themselves becoming wet
- Of course we may take money for Krsna using any method of beg, borrow and steal, but more advanced understanding of Krsna consciousness process is that by telling the truth in a very palatable way, that is the most successful system
- Once, when Radharani was taking off the necklace given to Her by Krsna, Jatila, her mother-in-law, told a friend: "My dear friend, just see the beautiful necklace that Krsna has presented to Radharani"
- One child keeps something within his fist and asks his friend, "Can you tell what is within?" and the friend gives some suggestion, although he actually cannot tell. But there is an art by which one can understand and actually tell what is held within
- One day Mukunda dasa, the royal physician, was seated with the Muslim King on a high platform and was telling the King about medical treatment
- One of the friends once said, "My dear cowherd friends, the sound of Krsna's flute from above Govardhan Hill is telling us that we need not go to search Him out on the bank of the Yamuna
- One who is entrusted with another's property does not distribute it or use it for his own purposes. Therefore, tell him not to do such an unlawful thing
- Outside the gateway of the temple, all the roads were also cleansed, and no one could tell exactly how this was done
- Parvata Muni tells Narada, "My dear Narada, of all saintly persons you are so great and glorious that simply by your good wishes a lowborn hunter also has become a great, elevated devotee of Lord Krsna"
- Paurnamasi tells Nandimukhi, "Just see how wonderful it is! Great sages meditate upon Krsna after being relieved from all material transactions, and with great difficulty they try to situate Krsna in their hearts"
- Paurnamasi tells Nandimukhi, "This young girl is trying to withdraw her mind from Krsna so that she can apply it in the material activities of sense gratification"
- Paurnamasi tells Nandimukhi, "What a regrettable thing it is that this girl is trying to drive away from her heart the same Krsna who is sought after by great sages through severe austerities and perseverance!"
- Please see that the unpacked Deities are packed and boxed very securely, as are the others. Please give Jayapataka Maharaja the shipping documents for the Boston and L.A. shipments and tell him to momentarily not try to clear the books on his own
- Please tell me whether Akrura, the son of Svaphalka, is doing well. He is a faultless soul surrendered unto the Personality of Godhead
- Please tell me whether Arjuna, whose bow bears the name Gandiva and who is always famous amongst the chariot warriors for vanquishing his enemies, is doing well
- Please tell me whether the best friend of the Kurus, our brother-in-law Vasudeva, is doing well. He is very munificent. He is like a father to his sisters, and he is always pleasing to his wives
- Please tell me whether the original Personalities of God, who incarnated Themselves at the request of Brahma (who is born out of the lotus flower) & who increased the prosperity of the world by elevating everyone, are doing well in the house of Surasena
- Please tell me whether the unconquerable Bhima, who is like a cobra, has released his long-cherished anger upon the sinners? The field of battle could not tolerate even the wonderful playing of his club when he stepped on the path
- Please tell me why you are wandering around like a dullard. O great, saintly person, you have spoken words approved by the yogic process, but it is not possible for us to understand what you have said. Therefore kindly explain it
- Prabuddha tells Maharaj Nimi, "My dear King, please know for certain that in the material world there is no happiness. It is simply a mistake to think that there is happiness here, because this place is full of nothing but miserable conditions"
- Prthu frankly tells the Lord that the Lord's offerings of benedictions in the form of material facilities are certainly causes for bewilderment. A pure devotee is not at all interested in bhukti or mukti
- Prthu Maharaja tells the Lord that, as the supreme father, He may elect to bestow whatever He considers beneficial for Prthu Maharaja. That is the perfect position of the living entity
- Radharani continued, "'Even Cupid does not know of Our very much weakened condition. What should I tell anyone? No one can understand another's difficulties"'
- Regarding your proposal of a Rathayatra festival as Bhaktivinode Thakura suggested, you may kindly send me a note telling in which book the above statement is there. I shall be very glad to see the article you have written in this connection
- Sanatana replied, "There is no danger. The Nawab has gone to the south. If he returns, tell him that Sanatana went to pass stool near the bank of the Ganges and that as soon as he saw the Ganges, he jumped in"
- Seeing her, the damsels suddenly rose and said with folded hands, "We are your maidservants. Tell us what we can do for you"
- She told the sun-god, "I was simply examining the effectiveness of this mystic power. I am sorry I have called you unnecessarily. Please return and excuse me"
- Sometimes a merchant has to tell lies to make a profit. If he does not do so, there can be no profit. Sometimes a merchant says, "Oh, my dear customer, for you I am making no profit," but one should know that without profit the merchant cannot exist
- Sometimes people flatly tell the American devotees that their sannyasa or title of gosvami is not bona fide
- Sri Narada Muni wanted to stop King Barhisman from engaging in such fruitive activities. Therefore he is now directly telling him, "Don't be interested in such temporary benefits."
- Sukadeva Gosvami continued: O best of kings (King Pariksit), I have now finished telling about the descendants of the first son of Svayambhuva Manu, Uttanapada
- Sukadeva Gosvami continued: When the Supreme Personality of Godhead had thus spoken to Bali Maharaja, Bali smiled and told Him, "All right. Take whatever You like." To confirm his promise to give Vamanadeva the desired land, he then took up his waterpot
- Sukadeva Gosvami replied: My dear King, when the order carriers of Yamaraja were baffled & defeated by the order carriers of Visnu, they approached their master, the controller of Samyamani-puri and master of sinful persons, to tell him of this incident
- Sukadeva Gosvami tells King Pariksit, "He (Krsna) is the supreme worshipable Deity for the devotee, and He is just like an ordinary boy to one who is under the spell of maya"
- Sukadeva Gosvami tells King Pariksit, "My dear King, as soon as Akrura the chariot driver saw Lord Krsna and His elder brother Balarama in Vrndavana, he immediately got down from the chariot"
- Sukadeva Gosvami tells King Pariksit, "My dear King, Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead to the learned transcendentalist, He is the supreme happiness for the impersonalist"
- Sukadeva Gosvami tells King Pariksit: "My dear King, I shall try to describe how the minds of the gopis became absorbed in the thought of Krsna"
- Sukadeva Gosvami tells Maharaj Pariksit, "My dear King, if one is spontaneously attached to the chanting of the Hare Krsna maha-mantra, it is to be understood that he has attained the highest perfectional stage"
- Sukadeva Gosvami tells Maharaj Pariksit, "O best of the Kurus, Sri Krsna cut into pieces all the different weapons used by different fighters"
- Sukadeva Gosvami tells Maharaja Pariksit that after surrendering everything unto the lotus feet of Vamanadeva, Bali Maharaja immediately caught hold of the lotus feet of the Lord and pressed them to his heart
- Sukadeva Gosvami tells Pariksit Maharaj, "My dear King, if a person, after hearing blasphemous propaganda against the Lord and His devotees, does not go away from that place, he becomes bereft of the effect of all pious activities"
- Sukadeva Gosvami tells Pariksit: "The gopis would meditate on Krsna's dressing Himself just like a dancing actor and entering the forest of Vrndavana, marking the ground with His footprints"
- Sukadeva Gosvami tells Pariksit: "They (Gopis) also meditated on Krsna's blowing His flute and on all the cowherd boys' singing of the glories of the Lord." That is the description of the meditation which the gopis used to perform
- Sukadeva Gosvami tells Priksit: "They (Gopis) meditated on Krsna's having a helmet with a peacock feather and wearing earrings on His ears and yellow-gold colored garments covered with jewels and pearls"
- Sukadeva Goswami tells Maharaja Pariksit, "My dear King, when Mother Yasoda was perspiring, tired of trying to bind Krsna up with rope, Krsna agreed to allow her to bind Him"
- Tell her for Me, 'Please remember that I come here every day and offer My respects to your lotus feet'
- Tell her that I sent you to inform her of My personal activities so that she may share in My happiness
- Tell him, I looked for him a long time, but I could not find any trace of him. He jumped in with his shackles, and therefore he was drowned and washed away by the waves
- Tell the Bhattacarya and Ramananda Raya to stop their childish play because they are both learned scholars and very grave and great personalities
- Tell them that if you take to Hare Krsna, then these things (earthquakes, tidal waves, floods) will not happen. Tell them
- Tell them, this United Nation Organization, that "You are all bogus. You cannot do it. Come to this platform, and you'll be able." They have proved themselves bogus for the last twenty-five years, I think. Thirty years. Uselessly. Wasting money and time
- That chapter also tells how the attributes of Krsna's sound attracted the mind of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who then described in ecstasy the meaning of the "ka stry anga te" verse
- That chapter also tells how the Lord entrusted Raghunatha dasa Gosvami to the care of Svarupa Damodara Gosvami and gave Raghunatha dasa the gift of a stone from Govardhana Hill and a garland of small conchshells
- That great souls cheat others may be astonishing to know, but it is a fact that great souls cheat others for a great cause. It is said that Lord Krsna also advised Yudhisthira to tell a lie before Dronacarya, and it was also for a great cause
- That is one of the service of Krsna. Don't remain foolish. Wherever there is required, fight with these mudhas and tell them rightly, straightforward, that "You are mudhas."
- The Aditya Purana, Markandeya Purana and Padma Purana tell about a brahmana who was suffering from leprosy but had a very chaste and faithful wife
- The authorized poet Kavi-karnapura has written a book named Caitanya-candrodaya-nataka. This book tells how Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu blessed Sanatana Gosvami with His specific mercy
- The child then became very angry and demanded that his mother immediately tell the truth. "You unchaste woman," he said, "what is the use of your unnecessary shame? Why do you not admit your fault? Immediately tell me about your faulty behavior"
- The conclusion is that everyone sees God at every moment, but the atheist class, they do not accept that he is seeing God. He denies or telling lies that he is not seeing God. But a devotee of God, he sees God at every moment within his heart
- The Fifth Chapter tells how the Lord showed His favor to Pradyumna Misra and made him hear topics of Krsna from Ramananda Raya
- The Fourth Chapter also tells how Sanatana Gosvami was tested in the sunshine of Jyaistha (May-June) and was then empowered and sent back to Vrndavana
- The great sage Narayana began to speak. "My dear Narada," He said, "I shall tell you a story which took place long, long ago
- The hunter continued, 'My dear sir, please tell me how I can be relieved from the reactions of my sinful life. Now I fully surrender unto you and fall down at your lotus feet. Please deliver me from sinful reactions'
- The hunter then said, 'My dear sir, whatever you say I shall do.' Narada immediately ordered him, 'First of all, break your bow. Then I shall tell you what is to be done'
- The Lord wanted it (that Yudhisthira told a lie to Dronacarya), and therefore it was a great cause
- The merchant should not think that because he is engaged in an occupation in which the telling of lies is compulsory, he should give up his profession and pursue the profession of a brahmana. That is not recommended
- The PG Kapila said: Whatever I speak, whether directly or in the scriptures, is authoritative in all respects for the people of the world. O Muni, because I told you before that I would become your son, I have descended to fulfill this truth
- The Second Chapter tells how the Lord instructively punished Junior Haridasa. Also in that chapter is a description of the wonderful vision of Sivananda Sena
- The Seventeenth Chapter also tells how Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, due to the conjunction of various ecstatic emotions, again began speaking like a madman and described in detail the meaning of a verse from the Krsna-karnamrta
- The Seventh Chapter (of the Antya-lila of Sri Caitanya-caritamrta) tells how Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu met Vallabha Bhatta and dismantled his false pride in various ways
- The Sixteenth Chapter tells how Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu showed His mercy to Kalidasa and thus demonstrated the result of eating the remnants of the food of Vaisnavas
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, in the form of Mohini, told the demons: O sons of Kasyapa Muni, I am only a prostitute. How is it that you have so much faith in Me? A learned person never puts his faith in a woman
- The Third Chapter also tells how Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu delivered everyone by bestowing upon the universe the holy name of the Lord, and it describes how Haridasa Thakura established the glories of the holy name by his practical example
- The Thirteenth Chapter tells how Jagadananda Pandita went to Mathura and returned and how Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu by chance heard a song sung by a deva-dasi dancing girl
- The traffic regulations on the street, telling people to keep to the right or the left, are meant for human beings, not for animals. If an animal violates such a law, he is never punished, but a human being is punished
- The Twentieth Chapter tells how Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu recited His own eight stanzas of instruction and tasted their meaning in ecstatic love
- There is a need of such vipras (good astrologers who could tell all the future history of a born child simply by the astral calculations) in the social structure, and it is the duty of the state to maintain them comfortably
- There is another statement in the Srimad-Bhagavatam telling of the damsels of Braja meeting Krsna at the sacred place of Kuruksetra, many years after their childhood pastimes
- They (Krsna and Balarama) learned to tell what is contained in another's fist. Sometimes children imitate this art, although not very accurately
- They will certainly tell us where Krsna has gone, since they have seen Him personally. Guessing in this way, the gopis inquired from the plants and creepers, headed by tulasi
- Those narrations tell how Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu met the brothers Rupa and Sanatana and how Nrsimhananda decorated the road. I (Krsnadasa) have already described these in an earlier synopsis of this book; therefore I will not repeat the narrations here
- Uddhava tells Vidura, "His (Krsna's) personal beauty was so great that there was no necessity for His wearing ornaments on His body. In fact, instead of the ornaments beautifying Krsna, Krsna's beauty enhanced the ornaments"
- Uddhava tells Vidura, "His (Krsna's) wonderfully attractive form was present during His pastimes on this planet, and by His internal potency He exhibited His opulences, which are striking to everyone"
- Uddhava tells Vidura, "My dear sir, Krsna's form was most wonderful when He appeared on this planet and exhibited the potency of His internal energy"
- Uddhava tells Vidura: "Lord Krsna is the master of the three modes of material nature. He is the enjoyer of all opulences, and therefore there is no one equal to or greater than Him."
- Vasistha tells King Dilipa, "My dear King, everyone has the right to execute devotional service, just as he has the right to take early bath in the month of Magh (December-January)"
- Vyasadeva has no business to tell you something false. Otherwise he would not have been accepted as the supreme guru by all the sampradayas. You cannot defy Vyasadeva
- We can use everything - television, radio, movies, or whatever there may be - to tell about Krishna, and outside of devotional service all these modern paraphernalia are just so much rubbish
- We may tell any damn thing to induce people to give us money on Krsna's behalf, that is not the point. The point is that by saying lies, the less advanced neophyte devotees may become entangled or disturbed in their minds by it
- When one preaches he must tell the truth. Just like Lord Jesus Christ. The people did not like his preaching, but he did not stop his preaching. That is another point. You see? So in the preaching propaganda there is possibility of creating animosity
- When some brahmanas were requested by Nanda to circumambulate Govardhan Hill, they told him that they were more interested in offering benedictions than in circumambulating Govardhan Hill. This is an instance of laziness caused by self-satisfaction
- When the devotees questioned Govinda, he had to tell them lies. Therefore one day he spoke to the Lord in disappointment
- When the Kesi demon was causing disturbance in Vrndavana by assuming a large horse's body that was so big that he could jump over the trees, Mother Yasoda told her husband, Nanda Maharaj, "Our child (Krsna) is very restless"
- Whoever you tell the chant to, it is effective. You have heard it from me and my disciples, similarly I have heard it from my Guru Maharaja, and so on, and on
- Why should the trees tell us where Krsna has gone? Let us rather inquire from the creepers; they are female and are therefore like friends to us
- You are all just like dear friends to us. Kindly tell us which way Krsna has gone and save our lives
- You can tell him that we want many Panca-tattva Deities made out of cement or plaster paris. They can be made the same size as the L.A. Gaura-Nitai Deities
- You have spoiled all my activities. What is your intention? Please tell me frankly
- Your illusory energy is unconquerable. No one can see the path of this material energy or tell how it is working