Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Telling Radharani (1 P)
Pages in category "Telling Radharani"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Once while Krsna was out walking, one of the associates of Radharani told Her: "My dear friend, do You think that this walking personality is a tamala tree?"
- One of the friends of Srimati Radharani told Her, "It is all due to Cupid's influence upon You after You saw Krsna and heard the sound of His flute." This is another example of uparasa caused by divided interests in conjugal love
- One of the friends of Srimati Radharani told Her, "My dear friend Gandharvika (Radharani), You were the most chaste girl in our village, but now You have divided Yourself and are partially chaste and partially unchaste
- Radharani's friend told her, "I see that the decoration on Your forehead is very nicely made, and so it appears that Krsna was not too disturbed in painting it. Otherwise, he could not have painted such exact lines!"
- Radharani's friend told Her, "One who has sold an elephant to another person should not make a miserly quarrel about selling the trident which controls the elephant." This kind of bashfulness is due to a new introduction in ecstatic love with Krsna