Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Telling"
The following 66 pages are in this category, out of 66 total.
- After seeing Sankara, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu told Damodara, "My affection for you is on the platform of awe and reverence"
- After telling them this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu showed them the broken silken ropes, saying, "Just look at this sample. You must make ropes that are much stronger"
- Although the Lord told Nityananda Prabhu to stay in Bengal and spread ecstatic love of God, Nityananda left to go see Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Who can understand Nityananda Prabhu's ecstatic love
- Although the Lord was transcendentally situated in His transcendental eternal form, at Prayaga He told Rupa Gosvami about transcendental ecstatic love of Krsna. The Lord then embraced him very fondly and bestowed all His mercy upon him
- As Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard these talks, His ocean of transcendental bliss increased. He therefore told Svarupa Damodara, "Go on speaking, go on speaking." And thus Svarupa Damodara continued
- Being unable to see Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the populace outside His room would make a tumultuous sound. Thus Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would go outside and tell them, "Chant Hare Krsna"
- Bhagavan Shri Krishna Chaitanya foretold, "The singing of My name is sure to be spread in every village and in every town throughout the world"
- I actually see You in this way, and this is very wonderful. My Lord, please tell me without duplicity what is causing this
- I wish to hear topics concerning Lord Krsna constantly. Be merciful unto me and kindly tell me something about Krsna
- In the afternoon, people were able to speak to Him. The Lord told everyone of the importance of chanting the holy name
- In this way, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu bade farewell to Raghunatha dasa, who returned home and did exactly what the Lord told him
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu then put His hand on the chest of Gopala and told him, "My dear Gopala, get up and chant the holy name of the Lord!"
- Lord Caitanya told Vallabha Acarya that his pride in being superior to Sridhara Svami was not at all befitting a Vaisnava
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu replied, "Actually, to tell you the truth, due to your presence there are now two Brahmans at Jagannatha Puri"
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then told him, "Do not be astonished. Actually, devotional service unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead is the highest perfection of human activity"
- My dear Sanatana, just hear from Me as I tell you how the different visnu-murtis hold Their weapons, beginning with the disc, and how They are named differently according to the placement of the weapons in Their hands
- My Lord, we are Your two servants and are here just to carry out Your orders. By Your mercy, please tell us to do whatever You want
- Once before when Sivananda Sena had visited Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu at His residence, the Lord had told him, "When this son is born, give him the name Puri dasa"
- Out of Your causeless mercy You have told me of the glories of Lord Krsna. No one can reach the end of the opulence, qualities and forms of the Lord
- Out of Your causeless mercy, You have delivered me from the materialistic path. Now, by the same causeless mercy, please tell me what my duty is
- Sanatana Gosvami then requested the Lord, "Please personally tell me how I can write this difficult book about Vaisnava behavior. Please manifest Yourself in my heart"
- Seeing this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "My dear sir, please tell Me why you have not cooked. It is already noon"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu continued, "My dear friends, you are all My life and soul; therefore I tell you that I possess no wealth of love for Krsna. Consequently My life is poverty-stricken. My limbs and senses are useless"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu gave Ramananda Raya a vivid description of His travels to the holy places and told him how He had acquired the two books named Krsna-karnamrta and Brahma-samhita. The Lord delivered the books to Ramananda Raya
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu immediately told Gopinatha Acarya, "Please go with the Vaisnavas and accommodate them in whatever residences Kasi Misra and the temple superintendent offer"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then embraced Balabhadra Bhattacarya and told him, "It is only by your kindness that I am now so happy"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then told all the Muslims there, "Chant the holy name of Krsna! Chant the holy name of Krsna!" As they all began to chant, they were overwhelmed by ecstatic love
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then told everyone, "Say 'All glories to Haridasa Thakura!' and chant the holy name of Hari." Saying this, He personally began to dance
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then told Gopinatha, "Stay here and inform Me when Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya has taken his prasadam"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then told Govinda, "You remain here. When the Pandita has taken his food, come inform Me"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then told him, "Please return to Jagannatha Puri, for I will return there very soon from Ramesvara (Setubandha)"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then told Nityananda Prabhu, "Please hear Me, O holy man: I now request something of You. Kindly grant My request"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then told Sanatana Gosvami about Krsna's multiforms and His unlimited opulence. He also described the nature of the spiritual manifestation, the material manifestation and the manifestation of the living entity
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then told Sanatana Gosvami about proper renunciation according to a particular situation, and the Lord forbade dry renunciation and speculative knowledge in all respects
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then told Srivasa Thakura, "My dear Srivasa, your nature is exactly like that of Narada Muni. The Supreme Personality of Godhead's opulence is having a direct influence upon you"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu told Advaita Acarya and Nityananda Prabhu, "You should both show Your mercy wholeheartedly to Rupa Gosvami"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu told Damodara Pandita, "Remind mother Saci in this way again and again and worship her lotus feet in My name"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu told him, "Give up all material engagements and come to Jagannatha Puri. I will return there very soon after finishing My tour and pilgrimage"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu told Jagadananda Pandita, "Go to Nadia and offer My obeisances to My mother. Touch her lotus feet in My name"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu told Sanatana Gosvami, "All My devotees who go to Vrndavana are generally very poor. They each have nothing with them but a torn quilt and a small waterpot. Therefore, Sanatana, you should give them shelter and maintain them"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu told the Bhattacarya, "Your worshipable goddess of fortune, Laksmi, always remains on the chest of Narayana, and she is certainly the most chaste woman in the creation"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu told the brahmana, "Indeed, you are an authority in the reading of the Bhagavad-gita. Whatever you know constitutes the real purport of the Bhagavad-gita"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu told them, "Sometimes you will come to Jagannatha Puri, and sometimes I shall come bathe in the Ganges"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was very pleased to see Srila Rupa Gosvami, and He told him, "Stand up! Stand up! My dear Rupa, come here"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, personally told Sanatana Gosvami about Lord Krsna's real identity
- That Deity was known widely as Ksira-cora-gopinatha, and Caitanya Mahaprabhu told His devotees the story of how the Deity became so famous
- The conclusions that You have told me are the ocean of the ambrosia of truth. My mind is unable to approach even a drop of that ocean
- The humility of these two brothers could even melt stone. Because I was very pleased with their behavior, I told them, 'Although you are both very much exalted, you consider yourselves inferior, and because of this, Krsna will very soon deliver you'
- The Lord also respectfully told Sivananda Sena, "Take care of Vasudeva Datta very nicely"
- The Lord said, "My dear uncle, I have come to your home just to ask you some questions." "Yes," the Kazi replied, "You are welcome. Just tell me what is in Your mind"
- The Lord then called for Svarupa Damodara and told him, "Just see the behavior of your Bengali Vaisnava"
- The Lord then told the devotees, "I can tell how much you have labored and how well you have cleansed the temple simply by seeing all the straw and dust you have collected outside"
- The Lord told him, "Go see whether Jagadananda Pandita is eating. Then quickly return and let Me know"
- The Lord told Laksmi, "Just worship Me, for I am the Supreme Lord. If you worship Me, certainly you will get the benediction you desire"
- The Lord told Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, "I have traveled to many holy places, but I could not find a Vaisnava as good as you anywhere"
- Then Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu told Raghunatha dasa, "Go bathe in the sea. Then see Lord Jagannatha in the temple and return here to take your meal"
- Then the Lord told Kasi Misra and the temple superintendent, "As for the remnants of food left by Jagannatha, let them be delivered to Vaninatha Raya's charge, for he can take care of all the Vaisnavas and distribute maha-prasadam to them"
- Thus Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu chastised all the devotees, telling them not to show impudence and spoil the entire world by becoming independent