Pages in category "Telling Caitanya"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- Advaita Acarya disclosed the whole situation, telling Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, "Wherever You are, that is Vrndavana. Now it is My great fortune that You have come to the bank of the Ganges"
- After finishing His lunch there, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu asked the brahmana, "My dear friend, kindly tell Me what your position is now"
- After speaking to them in this way, I bade them farewell. As I was leaving, Sanatana told Me, 'It is not appropriate for one to be followed by a crowd of thousands when going to Vrndavana'
- All the girls became very angry at the Lord for this behavior. "Dear Nimai," they told Him, "You are just like our brother in our village relationship
- At night, however, I considered what Sanatana had told Me
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "I do not know very well the aim of life and how to achieve it. Please tell Me of the best ideal for humanity and how to attain it"
- Can you tell Me why the goddess of fortune, Laksmi, could not enter the rasa dance? The authorities of Vedic knowledge could enter the dance and associate with Krsna
- Finally Kasi Misra told the Lord, "If You want to give protection to Gopinatha, then Lord Jagannatha, who protected him today, will also protect him in the future"
- Further tell Him that those now mad in ecstatic love are no longer interested in the material world. Also tell Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu that one who has also become a madman in ecstatic love (Advaita Prabhu) has spoken these words
- He said, "Go quickly and massage the Lord's feet, You may tell Him, The Pandita has just sat down to take his meal"
- Hearing up to the point of spontaneous love, the Lord said, "This is all right, but if you know more, please tell Me." In reply, Ramananda Raya said, "Spontaneous loving service in servitude - as exchanged by master, servant - is the highest perfection"
- However, when the month of Kartika came, they both told the Lord, "Now it is very cold. It is better that You wait to see the Dola-yatra festival and then go. That will be very nice"
- Mukunda Datta told Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, "My Lord, You should go ahead and allow all the others to follow. We shall not go with You"
- My dear friend, please tell Me what I should do. Krsna is as attractive as a wonderful cloud, and My eyes are just like cataka birds, which are dying of thirst because they do not see such a cloud
- My dear friend, please tell Me what to do. My ears have been plundered by the qualities of Krsna's sound. Now, however, I cannot hear His transcendental sound, and I am almost dead for want of it
- My dear maternal uncle, I wish to ask you another question. Please tell Me the truth. Do not try to cheat Me with tricks
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya told me, "I do not actually know about the topics of Lord Krsna. They are all known only to Ramananda Raya, but he is not present here"
- Seeing the change, Haridasa Thakura, greatly astonished, told the Lord, "This is Your pastime"
- Sri Advaita Acarya told Lord Caitanya, "I cannot understand Your transcendental pastimes. You have shown more favor to Kamalakanta than You generally show to Me"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "Please tell me of the varieties of egoistic pride manifested in Vrndavana." Svarupa Damodara replied, "The pride of the gopis is like a river flowing with hundreds of tributaries"
- Sri Nityananda Prabhu and Haridasa Thakura told Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu that two personalities - Sri Rupa and Sanatana - had come to see Him
- Svarupa Damodara said, "My dear Lord, please get up. Let us go to Your place. There I shall tell You everything that has happened"
- Tell the Lord of the happiness you will feel in traveling via the banks of the Ganges. Balabhadra Bhattacarya therefore submitted this prayer to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The anxiety caused by separation from Krsna has made Me (Lord Caitanya) impatient, and I can think of no way to meet Him. O My friends, you are also deranged by lamentation. Who, therefore, will tell Me how to find Him?
- The Lord replied, "This is external. You had better tell Me of some other means." Ramananda replied, "To offer the results of one's activities to Krsna is the essence of all perfection"
- The Lord said, "Please tell Me who I was in My previous birth, please tell Me by your astrological computations." Hearing the words of the Lord, the astrologer immediately began to calculate
- The Lord said, "Whatever you have told Me about devotional service is all supported by these two books"
- The neighboring ladies told Him, "Dear child, please bring a coconut from somewhere, and then Your mother will be cured"
- They said, "Dear Caitanya Mahaprabhu" "to tell You the truth, we are greatly pleased to hear Your words, and furthermore Your bodily features are so pleasing that we feel extraordinary satisfaction in seeing You"
- When he was requested to return to Jagannatha Puri, Gadadhara Pandita told the Lord, "Wherever You are staying is Jagannatha Puri. Let my so-called ksetra-sannyasa go to hell"
- When ten days had passed, Govinda again told Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, "It is the desire of Jagadananda Pandita that Your Lordship accept the oil"
- Where shall I go? Where can I find You? Please tell Me. I shall go there. Speaking in this way, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu began running