Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
technological | technologically | technologies | technologist | technologists | technology
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Technology"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- A motor car is working. All of a sudden it stops. So there are technologists who can repair the car and it will again start. That is technology. Now the man is working, stopped. So where is that technology to make it move again
- As soon as they can read, that's education finished. They will understand, practical demonstration, arati, worship of the Deity, and they play mrdanga, they chant, they join Hare Krsna chanting. They are not meant for any technology
- At present Russians and Americans are undoubtedly very much advanced in many departments of technological science, but they are still ignorant of the spiritual science
- At the present moment, however, everyone is engaged in technological advancement, which is described in Bhagavad-gita as ugra-karma - extremely severe endeavor. This ugra-karma is the cause of agitation within the human mind
- At the present moment, throughout the entire world the educational system is geared to produce sudras. A big technologist is no more than a big sudra. Kalau sudra-sambhavah: in the age of Kali, everyone is a sudra
- I have come here to give some culture, and you have come to imitate the Western civilization by technology. That is the difference
- Indians are being taught that "The spiritual culture is useless. Because we are so much spiritually inclined, the foreigners came and they ruled over us. Now give up all this nonsense. Become technologist." This is going on
- Modern technology has given the title "tannery expert." So this "tannery expert," if you become tannery expert, then you are muci
- More machine means more diversion of attention. I have to take care, more technician, more technologies. Simply if one razor can shave, can make my cheek very clean, where is the necessity?
- Now, at the present moment, education means you learn technology and learn how to earn money, and then, after earning money, you spend it for sense gratification: eating meat, eating wine, going to the brothel, prostitute
- Nowadays it is going on that if you know some art, technology, then you are educated. This is not education. Education means culture
- Technological advancement has added things like cinemas to the material attractions nature already has to offer, and yet, strangely, these illusory enticements have failed to attract genuine saints and hermits even to this day
- Technology means sudra. Technology is not the business of a brahmana, ksatriya, or vaisya. No. Just like blacksmith, goldsmith, carpenter, craftsman. These are technology. They are meant for the sudras
- The human form of body are 400,000. Out of many bodies that live in jungle, they have also no technology, no education, no systematic government, nothing - but they are also eating
- The man's knowledge should be developed to find out this technology, what is the difference between a living man and a dead man, a living body and dead body. That is spiritual knowledge
- The modern education, they are simply giving lessons on some art, generally known as technology. So by that advancement of knowledge we can construct high skyscraper building, nice motorcar, nice airplane, nice machine. That is art
- The Western countries, they might have advanced in material technology, technical knowledge, but they have no knowledge about the science of God. That is lacking. So the East and West, they should cooperate
- There are big, big institutions for technology, how a motorcar can move, how aeroplane can move. So many machinery they're manufacturing. But there is no educational institution how the mover, the spirit soul, is moving
- We do not believe. "Oh, God cannot give us protection. Let me try my own technology. I shall protect myself"
- We don't want to stop the modern advancement of technology, although the so-called advancement technology is suicidal; we don't talk of this
- When I lectured in the Massachusetts Technological College, so I inquired that "Where is that technology to study the mover?" But they have no such arrangement
- You are trying to induce our students to become technologists, medical men. You want that
- You have come here to beg technology. You remain beggar. I have come to give something
- You have got technological department. So where is the technology where we can understand the difference between a dead man and a living man? What is the thing is lost that a body's called dead body? What is that technology?