Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
predominator | predominators
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Predominator"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- In Dvaraka-puri, Pradyumna is the predominator. On the island known as Svetadvipa, there is an ocean of milk, and in the midst of that ocean is a place called Airavati-pura, where Aniruddha lies on Ananta
- In the anti-material world there is no difference between the predominated and the predominator—the relationship is in perfection and without tinge of materialism
- In the course of exchanging transcendental love of the highest purity, sometimes the subordinate devotee tries to predominate over the predominator
- The devotees of the Lord are not ambitious to dominate a false and temporary phenomenon. On the contrary, a devotee wants to be dominated by the supreme predominator, the Lord
- The Lord is the eternal predominator, and the living entities are eternally predominated. Real knowledge of this relationship entails reviving the lost consciousness to this standard, and the process for such revival is devotional service to the Lord
- There are two things, prakrti and purusa. The purusa is the enjoyer, and prakrti is the enjoyed. Or, in other words, purusa is the predominator and prakrti is predominated. So we are prakrti
- There is a difference between the two "I's," namely the predominator I and the predominated I