Category:Krsna Is The Predominator
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Is The Predominator (2 C, 12 P)
Pages in category "Krsna Is The Predominator"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- As far as Krsna's predomination is concerned, in the Tenth Canto, 43rd Chapter, 14th verse, of Srimad-Bhagavatam, Krsna is described thus by Sukadeva Gosvami to King Pariksit
- As soon as we forget this clear fact (Supreme Lord is the predominating Absolute), we are at once in illusion, and thus we are put into threefold miseries, as one is put into dense darkness
- Below that abode of Krishna all other transcendental planets are called Vaikunthas or transcendental sky. In these planets many other pastimeous Forms of Shri Krishna predominate and He is called Narayana with four hands
- Best intelligence is to accept Supreme Lord, Krsna, as the predominator and be predominated by Him. That is our natural life. One who does not know, he falls down
- Bhismadeva, as a pure devotee of the Lord, entered the spiritual realm in one of the Vaikuntha planets where the Lord in His eternal form of Partha-sarathi predominates over the unconditioned living beings
- The gopis are the predominated lovers, and Sri Krsna is the predominator, the beloved. The love of the predominated nourishes the love of the predominator. The gopis had no desire for selfish enjoyment
- The gopis' feeling of happiness was indirect, for it was dependent on the pleasure of Krsna. Causeless love of Godhead is always so. Such pure love is possible only when the predominated is made happy by the happiness of the predominator
- The living entities are predominated Brahman, whereas the Supreme Lord is the predominating Absolute
- The Nagapatnis said, "You (Krsna) are the predominating Deities of mind and intelligence, Aniruddha and Pradyumna, and You are the Lord of all Vaisnavas"
- The predominator of the willing potency is Lord Krsna, for by His supreme will everything comes into existence. In willing, there is a need for knowledge, and that knowledge is expressed through Vasudeva
- This is the sense of Krsna consciousness: Lord Krsna is the supreme predominator, and all living entities, including the great demigods, are His subordinates. One can attain perfect peace only in complete Krsna consciousness
- To work in Krsna consciousness is to work with the complete knowledge of the Lord as the predominator