Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Predominated"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- A person who can affect the mind of everyone is called predominating
- Although on such a platform of love the devotee sometimes appears to predominate over the Lord or transgress regulative principles, such dealings are far more advanced than ordinary dealings through regulative principles with awe and veneration
- Although the spiritual and marginal energies of the Supreme Personality of Godhead are nondifferent from the Supreme Personality of Godhead Visnu, they are predominated subjects, whereas Lord Visnu is the predominator
- As far as Krsna's predomination is concerned, in the Tenth Canto, 43rd Chapter, 14th verse, of Srimad-Bhagavatam, Krsna is described thus by Sukadeva Gosvami to King Pariksit
- At a time when material science predominates all subjects - including the tenets of religion - it would be enlivening to see the principles of the eternal religion of man from the viewpoint of the modern scientist
- Attainment of spiritual knowledge is not sufficient to insure liberation. Such knowledge must be overcoated with devotional service so that ultimately the devotional service alone predominates
- Awe and veneration are absent on the platform of fraternity, since this rasa is predominated by confidential service. Therefore sakhya-rasa is characterized by the qualities of three rasas
- Devotional service to the Lord is not an activity of this material world; it is part of the spiritual world, where eternity, bliss and knowledge predominate
- Doubts about the eternal relationship of the Lord and the living entity are created by mental speculators in different ways, but the conclusive fact is that the relationship of God and the living entity is one of the predominator and the predominated
- Everyone is trying to become master. Even in the cats' and dogs' society you will find one dog is trying to predominate by barking that "I am better than you." So this is called struggle for existence
- Everything in the material world, they're made of five elements: ether, air, and fire, water, and earth. So in somewhere the earth is predominant, somewhere the air is predominant, somewhere the fire is predominant
- He (Lord Caitanya) appeared in that mode (Lord Caitanya assumed the role of the gopis to taste the predominated happiness of transcendental mellows) but simultaneously He propagated the religious process for this age in a most fascinating way
- He asks permission, "Swamiji, can I smoke?" He's being predominated. He does not know. He's thinking that "I am smoking," but he does not know that smoking is eating him. He's thinking that "I am enjoying LSD," but LSD is killing him
- His Lordship Kapila, the incarnation of the Lord, instructed His mother fully about the personal form of the Lord, and thereby she realized the personal form of the Lord and was able to achieve a place in the Vaikunthaloka where, Lord Kapila predominates
- If we want to become predominator falsely in this material world, that is illusion, That we must give up. That we must give up. We shall always try to become predominated by Krsna. That is successful life
- In the anti-material world there is no difference between the predominated and the predominator—the relationship is in perfection and without tinge of materialism
- In the spiritual sky the Vaikuntha planets are predominated by Narayana. His devotees have the same features He does, and the exchange of devotion there is on the platform of reverence
- The gopis are predominated expansions of the internal potency, and therefore the Lord's participation in the rasa-lila dance is never to be considered like the mundane relationship of man and woman
- The gopis are the predominated lovers, and Sri Krsna is the predominator, the beloved. The love of the predominated nourishes the love of the predominator. The gopis had no desire for selfish enjoyment
- The gopis' feeling of happiness was indirect, for it was dependent on the pleasure of Krsna. Causeless love of Godhead is always so. Such pure love is possible only when the predominated is made happy by the happiness of the predominator
- The living entities and material nature are both predominated, controlled by the Supreme Lord. According to the Gita, the living entities, although parts and parcels of the Supreme Lord, are to be considered prakrti
- The Lord is the eternal predominator, and the living entities are eternally predominated. Real knowledge of this relationship entails reviving the lost consciousness to this standard, and the process for such revival is devotional service to the Lord
- The manifestation of the Narayana who predominates in everyone's heart, as well as the Narayana who lives in the waters (Karana, Garbha and Ksira), is Your plenary portion. You are therefore the original Narayana
- The personified Vedas said, "Dear Lord, although Brahma, Indra, the predominating demigod of the heavenly planets, as well as the predominating deities of such planets as the sun and the moon, are all very confidential directors of this material world"
- The predominated gopis were bound to Krsna in such pure love. For them there was no question of sexual love based on sense gratification. Their only engagement in life was to see Krsna happy in all respects, regardless of their own personal interests
- The sun planet is predominated by fire. There are living entities also, and there is one principal living entity who is called the sun-god, Surya Narayana. Or, in the language of the Bhagavad-gita, he is called Vivasvan
- There are two things, prakrti and purusa. The purusa is the enjoyer, and prakrti is the enjoyed. Or, in other words, purusa is the predominator and prakrti is predominated. So we are prakrti
- There is a difference between the two "I's," namely the predominator I and the predominated I
- These rascals, they'll not chant Hare Krsna. They want to predominate over these hills, mountains, rivers, animals. In the Bible, it is said the animals are given under the control of human beings, man. Is it not
- They (the four kumaras) found that the spiritual sky was illuminated by highly decorated airplanes piloted by the best devotees of Vaikuntha and was predominated by the Supreme Personality of Godhead