Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "No Meaning"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total.
- A foolish, puffed-up man defies the science of God and says that God has no meaning for him, but when he is in the grip of God's law and is caught by some disease like cerebral thrombosis, that godless man sinks into the ocean of nescience
- All thoughts of obtaining happiness by using the material senses have a false background and therefore have no meaning
- Although from the analytical point of view heat and light are different from fire, there is no meaning to the word "fire" without heat and light. In synthesis, therefore, heat, light and fire are the same
- Anywhere the four prime religions of the world, namely Hinduism, Christianism, Mohammedanism or Buddhism, directly or indirectly, they are accepting God. And without accepting God there is no meaning of religion
- Can you guarantee life? Then you are controller. Your so-called advanced medicine or advanced knowledge has no meaning. You have to die. Then where is the value of your empty voice?
- Conservative means unnecessarily you catch some rules and regulation without any meaning or without any utility. That is conservative. In Sanskrit it is called niyamagraha
- Culture of self-knowledge can bring about detachment from material affection, and without such detachment there is no meaning to knowledge. The most stubborn attachment for material enjoyment is sex life
- Democracy has proved a farce. It has no meaning, because people are not educated. People are mostly sudras. There must be four classes of men
- Dharma is given by the Supreme Personality of Godhead, just as the law is given by the state government. Man-made dharma has no meaning
- Don't be proud of this rascal civilization. There is no meaning of this civilization. And big professor, he says, "Swamiji, there is no life after death." Just see. And he is a professor. He's teacher. This is the position
- I am covered by this body and as soon as I go away from this body, the body has no meaning. It may be a very important soul's body, a great scientist's body, but the body is not the scientist, the soul is the scientist. The body is instrumental
- If one does not strictly follow the guidance of a bona fide Spiritual Master his initiation does not bear any meaning. The initiation performance is an agreement by the disciples to abide by the order of the Spiritual Master
- If one wants to live without devotional service, his status as a brahmana, ksatriya, vaisya or sudra certainly has no meaning
- If there is no taste to water, the water has no meaning; if there is no heat in the fire, the fire has no meaning. Similarly, when there is want of intelligence, spirit has no meaning
- If there were no one to control, there would be no meaning to the conception of the supreme controller (isvara), just as there is no meaning to a king without his subjects
- If we accept that the ultimate truth is the powerful, then the powerful can maintain any number of population, otherwise there is no meaning to Powerful if he is subjected to any limitation
- If you become miscreants by utilizing your better brain, then what is the use? You are going to hell. This brain has no meaning. Misuser brain. Brain means to understand Krsna. That is brain
- If you do not understand Krsna, if you do not surrender to Krsna, then you are simply wasting your time. There is no meaning of writing big, big comments on Bhagavad-gita, uselessly waste you time and waste others' time
- In this world of duality, this is good and this is bad has no meaning, it is called manodharma, mental concoction
- It is essential that one have both a good mother and wife in order to become perfectly happy at home. Otherwise home life has no meaning
- It is not that Radharani is separate from Krsna. Radharani is also Krsna, for there is no difference between the energy and the energetic. Without energy, there is no meaning to the energetic, and without the energetic, there is no energy
- One should not accept the sannyasa order of the Mayavada school, which has practically no meaning. We find many Mayavadi sannyasis simply loitering in the street thinking themselves Brahman or Narayana and spending all day and night begging
- Our mixing up in a group of family is exactly like the assembly of some straws in the waves of the river. It has no meaning. Just like the straws, they gather together by the movement of the waves
- The bhagavatas know that without inconceivable potencies there can be no meaning to the words "Supreme Lord"
- The general tendency is to avoid transcendental subject matters as far as possible or, in any case, not to go into the details. Even the biggest political leaders have been heard to say that the hungry man or woman finds no meaning in God and religion
- The Godless leaders of the society are blind themselves and their followers are also blind. So blind men leading blind men has no meaning
- The gopis said, "This is exactly like a child's game that has no meaning. It is very abominable that you arrange to show us beautiful Krsna, whose bluish curling hair beautifies His broad forehead and sharp nose"
- The head is head so long it is attached to the body. If the head is cut off from the body, then what is the meaning of this head? It has no meaning
- The rascals say that our coming to this material world is due to the lusty desires of the father and mother; therefore the child has no meaning
- The so-called relationship of father and son is an arrangement of prakrti, or nature. It has no meaning, and therefore it is called illusion
- There is no meaning to the relationship of the pure soul in pure consciousness with the material body
- This is a false theory that when God falls down He becomes a jiva, and when He is again revived in His original position, He becomes God. This is nonsense theory. It has no meaning. God never falls down
- Unless he surrenders, how he can say others to surrender? Unless one has fully surrendered, if he says to others, "You surrender," that has no meaning
- Unless there is father, there is no meaning of the word son. Unless there is husband, there is no meaning of the word wife
- Unless we accept inconceivable power of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, there is no meaning of God
- Unless we develop our love for Krsna, there is no meaning of reading. And if we can develop our love for Krsna just like this brahmana, even without reading any book, that is wanted. That is wanted
- We do not explain Kuruksetra as this body. There is no meaning. There is no dictionary which means Kuruksetra this body. So Kuruksetra is a place. Dharmaksetra, it is a place of religion or as our Vedic instruction
- We simply don't say that: "No illicit sex, no intoxication, no, no..." Simply negative is no meaning. There must be something positive. Because everyone wants engagement. That is because we are living entities. We are not dead stone
- When one renounces this false attitude and renounces the puffed-up position that he is also God, that is real renunciation. Otherwise, there is no meaning of renunciation