Category:My Wife (Prabhupada)
Pages in category "My Wife (Prabhupada)"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- I accepted my father's advice, and by his blessings only, I was never attached to my wife or home, which resulted in my complete liberation from worldly attachment and my devoting myself fully in Krishna Consciousness
- I was married during my student life in 1918 with Radharani Devi
- I was married when my wife was only eleven years old. And at the age of fourteen years she gave birth to first child
- In my family life, when I was in the midst of my wife and children, sometimes I was dreaming my spiritual master, that he's calling me, and I was following him
- I gave her (my wife) final, that "Either you have to give up your tea or your husband." (laughter) So she agreed to give up husband, not tea. (laughter) So I left my home. That's all. (laughter)
- I have given up my wife and children for this purpose. If I am engaged in family life, then I cannot do this missionary work. I have taken absolute shelter to this work without any disturbance
- I may inform you in this connection about my family life. Actually, I never liked my wife. I was going to marry another, but my father saved me from the danger and he told me that you do not like your wife, that is the grace of Krishna
- In my household life I was strictly following the regulative principles but my wife was reluctant to assist me properly. Therefore I was obliged to give up their company
- My life is simple. I was householder. I have still my wife, my children, my grandsons. My Guru Maharaja ordered me "Go & preach this cult in the Western countries." So I left everything on the order of my Guru Maharaja, & I am trying to execute the order
- My only hope is Srila Bhaktisidhanta Sarasvati Thakura. I have no one else. In my house my wife and son did not help me, so I left my home. I thought the Godbrothers would help me, but even that I did not get
- My wife gave birth at the age of fourteen years. She is still living. She is ten years younger than me. So sixty-eight, sixty-nine she is. She gave birth child at the age of fourteen. In 1918 I was married, and 1921 she gave birth to child, my first son
- My wife was taking tea. So I asked her not to take tea, not to take tea. But she didn't care husband
- Myself, I was very young when I got married, and my wife was 11 years only. But there is no question of separation in our marriage belief, neither your daughter will ever be separated from that boy, that is their vow