Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
multi | multicolored | multicolors | multidemigods | multidesires | multidevotees | multienergies | multiforms | multiglories | multiglorious | multilingual | multiluminaries | multimanifestation | multimanifestations | multimillionaire | multimillionaires | multimillions | multinational | multiplenary | multiplicity | multiplicities | multipotencies | multiracial | multiritualistic | multistoried | multitotal | multitude | multitudes | multitudinous | multivarieties | multivolume
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Multi"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- Devotional service can be divided into twelve types, each of which has a different color. The colors are white, multicolored, orange, red, light green, gray, yellow, off-whitish, smoky, pink, black and cloudy
- Devotional service can therefore be divided into twelve types, each of which has a different color. The colors are white, multicolored, orange, red, light green, grey, yellow, off-whitish, smoky, pink, black and cloudy
- God's energies are multi-energies, varieties of energies, and the energies are so perfect that svabhaviki jnana-bala-kriya ca: everything is happening automatically. So that is actually life
- Great stalwart leaders of religious principles, without knowing this Hare Krsna maha-mantra, take to so many troublesome, multiritualistic ceremonies
- In the midst of all the great heroes of the Yadu dynasty, Krsna resembled the full moon in the sky surrounded by multiluminaries (at Sudharma assembly house)
- In the Vedic literature we find that the Supreme Personality of Godhead has multipotencies. Since all such potencies are emanations from Him (Krsna), there is no difference between Him and His potencies
- In the Vedic literature we understand that God is one, but His energies are many, multi-energies. We are also one of the energies of God, we living entities. We are also energy
- Like atoms in the sky, there are multi-universes with seven coverings, and these are rotating in due course of time
- Lord Krsna desired to taste the limitless nectarean mellows of the love of one of His multitude of loving damsels (Sri Radha), and so He has assumed the form of Lord Caitanya
- Lord Krsna desired to taste the limitless nectarean mellows of the love possessed by one of His multitude of loving damsels (Sri Radha), and so He has assumed the form of Lord Caitanya
- Lord Sri Krsna is the one Absolute Supreme Personality of Godhead, but He has expanded Himself into His multiplenary portions by His inconceivable energy
- One comes to the point of surrender when one has actually amassed the result of multi pious activities
- One who knows the Personality of Godhead can automatically know all about Him, His multipotencies and His expansions. So the devotees are congratulated as being all-successful
- Our material hearts are full of multidesires, which cannot be fulfilled by materialistic society, friendship and love
- Siva-jvara said, "To benefit Your devotees and vanquish the nondevotees, You appear in multi-incarnations"
- Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura herein gives a very good example. When one is very eager for more and more money, he is not satisfied even when he is a millionaire or a multimillionaire, but wants to earn more and more money by any means
- Students of the Bhagavata school are engaged in the devotional service of the Lord, according to pancaratriki regulations, and therefore the Vaisnava sannyasis have multiple engagements in the transcendental service of the Lord
- The karmis have no end to their desires. "Bring money, bring money, bring money, bring money." You have seen. You have got good experience in your country. Millionaires, multi-millionaires, still working hard
- The Lord is the original form, but still He has multiforms. Those multiforms are manifested by Him transcendentally, according to the tastes of His multidevotees
- The stem of that lotus is the resting place of the multitude of planets
- This Krishna consciousness movement is multi faceted. We can serve the Lord using everything