Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"multi forms" | multiforms |"multiple forms"
Pages in category "Multiforms"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Factually, the Lord is not formless, nor does He belong to any of the multiforms experienced within the universal forms
- Factually, the Lord is not formless, nor does He belong to any of the multiforms experienced within the universal forms. One should try to know the truth about the Lord by following the instruction of Brahmaji
- He (Krsna) already exists in multiforms, but none of the forms are material. Sridhara Svami has commented that arupinah, "without form," means without material form
- He (Krsna) expands Himself in multiple forms, some of which are known as His personal forms and some as His separated forms. Thus He enjoys Himself in all the spiritual planets, as well as in the material universe
- Krsna expanded Himself in multiple forms during the rasa dance in order to dance with each and every gopi who took part in that dance. Similarly, He expanded himself into 16,108 forms in Dvaraka when he married 16,108 wives
- Krsna expands Himself in multi-incarnations and plenary portions like the purusas. Similarly, Srimati Radharani expands Herself in multiforms as the goddesses of fortune, the queens and the damsels of Vraja
- Krsna expands Himself into various visnu-tattva forms, and Srimati Radharani expands Herself into various sakti-tattva forms, by Her internal potency, as multiforms of the goddess of fortune
- Multiforms are manifested by Him transcendentally, according to the tastes of His multidevotees
- My form has a beginning, but His form has no beginning. It is ananta. And His form - so many multiforms - has no end. My form is sitting here and not in my apartment. You are sitting there and not in your apartment. But Krsna can be everywhere at one time
- Since the Supreme Personality of Godhead is one without a second, there is no possibility that anything besides Him can exist. He expands Himself by His energies in multiforms of self-expansions and separated expansions as well
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then told Sanatana Gosvami about Krsna's multiforms and His unlimited opulence. He also described the nature of the spiritual manifestation, the material manifestation and the manifestation of the living entity
- Srimati Radharani expands Herself in multiforms as the goddesses of fortune, the queens and the damsels of Vraja. Such expansions from Srimati Radharani are all Her plenary portions
- The Lord has multiforms as Visnu, Narayana, Rama, Varaha, etc., but a devotee should concentrate his mind on the form that was present before Arjuna
- The Lord has no material form, and yet, according to the liking of different grades of devotees, He simultaneously exists in multiforms, such as Rama, Nrsimha, Varaha, Narayana and Mukunda
- The Lord is the original form, but still He has multiforms. Those multiforms are manifested by Him transcendentally, according to the tastes of His multidevotees
- The Lord, although one without a second, manifests Himself in innumerable forms. He is like the vaidurya stone, which changes color yet still remains one. All those multiforms are understood by the pure, unalloyed devotees
- The Personality of Godhead manifests His multiforms according to the desires of the devotees
- Through His innumerable energies, He can present Himself in multiple forms and still remain the Absolute Supreme Personality of Godhead