Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
multifarious | multifariously
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Multifariousness (1 P)
Pages in category "Multifarious"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Because Lord Visnu expands the quality of goodness, He has the name Sattvatanu. The multifarious incarnations of Ksirodakasayi Visnu are known as Sattvatanu
- Brahma is invested with multifarious energies, from which all the demigods like Indra, Candra and Varuna are manifested. His transcendental value is not to be minimized, even though he exhibited a tendency to enjoy his own daughter
- Brahma is the complete form of the Absolute Truth and is invested with multifarious energies
- I am glad to hear you are holding a larger Ratha yatra this year. Your multifarious activities in Krsna Consciousness in Philadelphia sound very good
- In their philosophical discussions the Mayavadis deny the existence of the Supreme Lord's multifarious energies. Such sub-standard debates are indeed on the kindergarten level
- The Lord has nothing to do personally, for everything is done through His different potencies. The Lord has multifarious energies, through which everything is done. Thus when He personally does something, it is only to satisfy His devotee.
- The very same transcendental form of the Lord is manifested by His internal potency, and the formation of His multifarious manifestations of incarnations is always of the same transcendental quality, without any touch of the mahat-tattva
- There are multifarious branches and subbranches of Advaita Acarya. It is very difficult to enumerate them fully. I have simply given a glimpse of the whole trunk and its branches and subbranches
- There are multifarious miseries in material existence - those pertaining to the body and the mind, those imposed by other living entities and those imposed by natural disturbances. But a sadhu is not disturbed by such miserable conditions
- There were multifarious trees and creepers in the garden, and they were all jubilant to see Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Indeed, the birds were chirping, the bees were buzzing, and a cool breeze was blowing
- This form (the second manifestation of the purusa) is the source and indestructible seed of multifarious incarnations within the universe. From the particles and portions of this form, different living entities, like demigods, men and others, are created
- When there is a need to diminish a burden created by the demons, the Supreme Godhead can do it in many ways because He has multifarious energies
- With your multifarious duties you come here thrice in a week and try to understand. This is also spiritual culture. This will not go in vain. This will give you impression. Even you stop coming here, that impression will never go