multiply | multiplying | multiplied |times
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Multiplied"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- If brahmananda, the bliss of merging in the Brahman effulgence, were multiplied one hundred trillion times, it would still not equal even an atomic fragment of the ocean of transcendental bliss felt in devotional service
- If the money is given in charity to a learned & fully qualified brahmana, the money is returned a hundred & a thousand times, if the money is given to a veda-paraga (one who has realized the path of the Vedas) it is returned by unlimited multiplication
- In Bhagavad-gita the duration of one day in years multiplied by 1,000. And the month and year in Brahmaloka are calculated in that measure
- In the Bhagavad-gita (BG 8.16) it is said by the Lord that even in the topmost planet of the universe, namely the Brahmaloka, where the duration of life is multiplied by millions of years by earth calculation, one cannot satisfy his hunger
- In the present age we are witnessing an enormous expansion of material activities, an endlessly variegated multiplicity of material engagements. Mills and factories, as well as hospitals and other institutions, are now in vogue
- Srila Rupa Gosvami says that if brahmananda, or the happiness of becoming one with the Supreme, is multiplied by one trillionfold, still it cannot be compared with an atomic fraction of the happiness derived from the ocean of devotional service
- Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura points out that according to the Bhagavad-gita, Brahma's day and Brahma's night are periods of solar years expanding to 4,300,000 multiplied by 1,000
- Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura points out that according to the Bhagavad-gita, Brahma’s day and Brahma’s night are periods of solar years expanding to 4,300,000 multiplied by 1,000
- The breadth of each Vaikuntha planet is described as eight miles multiplied by one hundred, by one thousand, by ten thousand, by one hundred thousand and by ten million. In other words, each Vaikuntha planet is expanded beyond our ability to measure
- The conception of servitude to Sri Krsna generates such an ocean of joy in the soul that even the joy of oneness with the Absolute, if multiplied ten million times, could not compare to a drop of it
- The duration of Lord Brahma's life is stated in Bhagavad-gita: sahasra-yuga-paryantam ahar yad brahmano viduh (BG 8.17). Even the duration of one day, or twelve hours, of Brahma is 4,300,000 years multiplied by one thousand
- The four ages of earth (Satya, Treta, Dvapara and Kali) last only twelve thousand years according to the time scale of the upper planets. Such a length of time multiplied by one thousand constitutes one day of Brahma, and one night of Brahma is the same
- The total duration of the four yugas is 4,300,000 years, and when that is multiplied a thousand times, it equals twelve hours in the life of Brahma
- The word trih-saptabhih means seven multiplied by three
- There are different degrees of guna. The degrees are so mixed up. Therefore three gunas is manifested into 8,400,000 different forms of life, mixture. You can calculate. We have several times calculated. Three multiplied by three equals nine
- This ignorance about the eternity of the living being and the change of covering in the material world has played havoc in the structure of modern human society. Consequently there are many problems, multiplied by various plans of modernized man
- Three multiplied by nine equals twenty-seven, and when again multiplied by three it becomes eighty-one. One has to transcend all such mixed materialistic devotional service in order to reach the standard of pure devotional service
- Three multiplied by three, mixture, then it becomes nine. Then nine multiplied by nine it becomes eighty-one. Different, just like color mixture. So therefore there are 8,400,000 species of life, this mixture of qualities
- We have information of Lord Brahma's duration of life from the BG: 1,000 times the duration of the four ages, or 1,000 x 4,320,000 years, constitute Brahma's 12 hours. Similarly, one moment of Brahma's time is equal to one year of our solar calculation
- Whatever form of material existence one is in, one is invariably ignorant of his real situation. In other words, existence in the material world is due to the multiple reactions to our sinful lives