Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
mortal | mortality | mortals | mortal's
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Finite (10 P)
Pages in category "Mortal"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.
- Although out of ignorance one might claim that mere mortals are God, that does not change the reality - that man is always man and God is always God, and never otherwise
- Although this body's mortal, we can get, we can achieve a great success. And what is that? To take the dust of the lotus feet of a bhagavata
- As declared in Bhagavad-gita, the Lord appears in the mortal world to execute His much-needed mission of killing the miscreants and giving protection to the suffering faithful
- Bhagavatam must be finished before my mortal body stops to work and your help in this connection will be very much helpful
- Bhismadeva will also offer his last prayer to the Lord on the verge of passing away from this mortal world and thus become liberated from the bondage of further material engagements
- Even the great sages have no information that beyond the material sky is the spiritual sky where Sri Krsna eternally resides with His associates, although at the same time He exhibits His pastimes in the mortal world in all the universes one after another
- Even though a pure devotee is present on this mortal planet, he is here in relation to the Lord for engagement in transcendental loving service, and not for any material cause
- Every living entity has a mortal body. So to enter into the mortal body, that is a kind of punishment
- Everyone can see that his grandfather has died and therefore he will also die; man is mortal
- Everyone is immortal, but he is fallen in such material condition that he thinks himself as mortal
- Figuratively the queen is supposed to be the disciple of the king; thus when the mortal body of the spiritual master expires, his disciples should cry exactly as the queen cries when the king leaves his body
- From deductive, you accept that man is mortal. Your father says man is mortal, your sister says man is mortal, everyone says man is mortal - but you do not experiment. You accept it as a fact that man is mortal
- If a fruitive worker thinks that Lord Krsna is an ordinary mortal, he does not attain the goal of his fruitive work - elevation to the heavenly planets
- If you want to study whether man is mortal or immortal, there are two processes. Deductive process, you take the idea from superior person that man is mortal. If you accept, then your knowledge is perfect
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord also assures that whoever may go to His abode of immortality shall never return to this mortal land of threefold miseries
- It is accepted that man is mortal. Now, Mr. Johnson is a man. So he is mortal. This is the deductive conclusion. Because man is mortal and Johnson is a man, therefore he's mortal. This is the process of deductive knowledge
- It is quite understandable that an ordinary mortal like Dr. Radhakrishnan is illusioned about Lord Krsna, since even the residents of the heavenly planets are illusioned about Him
- Our process is deductive. We say that man is mortal, first of all. Therefore John is a man. He is also mortal. This is deductive process. First of all we accept, man is mortal. The inductive process is that "Why shall I accept man is mortal?
- Our sensory prowess, mental power, bodily strength, living force, immortality and mortality are all subject to the superintendence of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The Lord descends on this mortal world to show His pastimes in Vrndavana full of happiness
- The Lord is also perpetually happy, and if we associate with the Lord, cooperate with Him, take part in His association, then also we become happy. The Lord descends on this mortal world to show His pastimes in Vrndavana full of happiness
- The material body, made up of material ingredients such as earth, water, fire, and air, is mortal
- The material body, made up of material ingredients such as earth, water, fire, and air, is mortal. Similarly, because this material universe is an amalgam of earth, water, fire, air, etc., it is also transitory
- The mission of the Lord's appearance and disappearance in the mortal universe is completely dependent on His supreme will
- The six excellent opulences which He displayed in the mortal world by the agency of His internal potency, yoga-maya, are rare even in the Vaikunthalokas
- These atheists are not wise men: they are simply ordinary mortals who are offenders against the Lord
- Those who are inductive, follower of inductive process, they want to see actually by experiment and observation how man is mortal. They want to study, "This man dies. That man dies." Therefore they make a general conclusion, "Well, all men are mortal."
- Torturing the devotees of Krsna is the preoccupation of the demons, who think that Lord Rama and Lord Krsna cannot punish them because They are ordinary mortals
- We have to search out our eternal peace and prosperity in the kingdom of God, which is a place other than this mortal world
- What to speak of the ordinary mortals, even great sages and powerful demigods become totally bewildered in their efforts to know the Supreme Lord
- Whatever may be their identity, all such messiahs were of the same opinion about one thing. They preached unanimously that there is no peace and prosperity in this mortal world
- When an ordinary mortal writes an autobiography, he receives many accolades, but when the Supreme Lord writes about Himself, we unfortunately do not fully believe in His words
- When Lord Krsna was within this universe, He seemed to be a human being because He appeared in a manner just suitable for His pastimes in the mortal world
- When those who follow the pravrtti-marga have enjoyed heavenly sense pleasure, they return to this mortal planet again
- Whenever the Personality of Godhead descends to this mortal world, He is accompanied by His confidential servants