Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
metal | metallic | metallurgy | metallurgists | metallurgic | metals
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Metal"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Actually God is everywhere. But so long I am not purified, I have to see God as they are prescribed in the sastra. Here the Deity, He is God, but because I have no power to see God, therefore I see that - Oh, it is made of wood. It is made of metal
- Actually, these conversations are like a great mine where, from a single place, one can extract all kinds of metals - copper, bell metal, silver and gold - and also touchstone, the basis of all metals
- All the prepared food was divided into three equal parts. One part was arranged on a metal plate for offering to Lord Krsna
- As we accept valuable metal like gold from a filthy place, similarly we should allow any Karmi to work for Krsna
- Either you take metal or this wood or water or food grains, whatever you are taking, using, you are exploiting the resources of material nature, but material nature is the agent of God. Material nature is an energy of God
- Even for our manufacturing enterprises, we require so many raw materials like metal, sulphur, mercury, manganese, and so many essentials - all of which are supplied by the agents of the Lord
- Everyone knows that Deity is made of brass metal. But that is not metal. Because we cannot see Krsna in any other way at present, therefore Krsna has appeared as made of metal
- If you can mix copper, tin and mercury - this is stated in the sastra - you can make gold. It is not legend. The particular metals to be combined, that is stated: copper, tin and mercury. You mix, and there will be gold
- If you introduce real metal coin, then there will be no inflation
- In Bengal there is a proverb that even if there are some dead metal utensils but when they are together they make so much noise, so what to speak of living utensils. So this is natural
- In other incarnations, the Lord had to exert some energy according to the time and circumstances, but in this form He exhibited unlimited potency. Thus the handcart collapsed, its joints broken, and all the metal pots and utensils scattered
- In the ears of the gopis were brilliantly polished jeweled earrings, and from their necks hung metal lockets. Their hands were decorated with bangles, their dresses were of varied colors, and from their hair, flowers fell onto the street like showers
- It is recommended in the Vedic scriptures that a deity may be made from different kinds of material elements: it can be painted, made of metal, made of jewels, made of wood, earth or stone or can be conceived within the heart of the worshiper
- It is said that the alchemists of the medieval age tried to prepare gold from base metal, and Srila Sanatana Gosvami also states that when bell metal is treated with mercury, it can produce gold
- Obviously, our life is dependent on supplies from the Lord. Even for our manufacturing enterprises, we require so many raw materials like metal, sulphur, mercury, manganese, and so many essentials - all of which are supplied by the agents of the Lord
- Of the three divisions, one was arranged on a metal plate, and the other two were arranged on plantain leaves. These leaves were not bifurcated, and they were taken from a banana tree that held at least thirty-two bunches of bananas
- The plate was made of metal, and when its edge hit the head of the teacher, it cut him, and the teacher immediately fell to the ground unconscious
- Therein he (Sanatana Gosvami) has clearly stated that any person who is properly initiated into the Vaisnava cult certainly becomes a brahmana, as much as the metal known as kamsa (bell metal) is turned into gold by the mixture of mercury