Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
mercury | mercury's
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Vermilion (9 P)
Pages in category "Mercury"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- As bell metal is turned to gold when mixed with mercury in an alchemical process, so one who is properly trained and initiated by a bona fide spiritual master immediately becomes a brahmana
- Sanatana Gosvami says that as bell metal can turn to gold when mixed with mercury in a chemical process, so, by the bona fide diksa, or initiation method, anyone can become a Vaisnava
- If one takes a hint from this verse and learns how to mix mercury with bell metal by properly heating and melting them, one can get gold very cheaply
- If you can mix copper, tin and mercury - this is stated in the sastra - you can make gold. It is not legend. The particular metals to be combined, that is stated: copper, tin and mercury. You mix, and there will be gold
- It is a chemical, theoretical truth that the mercury, molecules of mercury, the molecules of gold are almost similar. Only one molecule is different. So mercury can be turned into gold. That is a chemical fact
- It is said that the alchemists of the medieval age tried to prepare gold from base metal, and Srila Sanatana Gosvami also states that when bell metal is treated with mercury, it can produce gold
- The hundreds and thousands of stars and the great planets such as the sun, the moon, Venus, Mercury, Mars and Jupiter are not clustered together because of the law of gravity or any similar idea of the modern scientists
- Therein he (Sanatana Gosvami) has clearly stated that any person who is properly initiated into the Vaisnava cult certainly becomes a brahmana, as much as the metal known as kamsa (bell metal) is turned into gold by the mixture of mercury
- Tin and copper and mercury; if you can mix, it will become gold