Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Brass"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- He (Kholaveca Sridhara) could not afford brass utensils, and therefore he drank water from an iron pot. Nevertheless, he was a great devotee of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- He (Kholaveca Sridhara) was so very poor that he lived in a cottage that had a broken roof with many holes in it. He could not afford brass utensils, and therefore he drank water from an iron pot
- Sethji wants to contribute two Pair of Deities provided the freight is paid by somebody else. So I agree to this proposal. Kindly arrange to send at least two Pairs of Radha Krishna Deities, brass, as per specification given to you before
- Sudras must work; sometimes they should engage in occupational duties as cloth manufacturers, weavers, blacksmiths, goldsmiths, brass-smiths, and so on, or else they should engage in hard labor to produce food grains
- The car was also decorated with silken cloth and various pictures. Many brass bells, gongs and ankle bells rang
- The Deity is known as the arca-vigraha or arca-avatara, an incarnation of the Supreme Lord in the form of a material manifestation (brass, stone or wood)
- The large brass Deities can be bathed the same as the small ones if they can be handled easily; Cooking can go on after the Deities' plate is made
- The purpose of sending this money is to purchase Brass Deities from Vrindaban
- They (Krsna and Balarama) saw that all the crossroads were decorated with gold and that there were copper and brass storehouses for stocking grain. And there were many rich men's houses, all appearing symmetrical, as if constructed by one engineer
- When Lord Krsna was engaged in such enjoyment, the Gandharvas and professional musicians would glorify Him with melodious musical concerts, accompanied by kettledrums, mrdangas and other drums, along with stringed instruments and brass bugles
- When some men go there to Calcutta from here, they will take one big pair of marble Deities for installation there; the brass Dieties from Gorakhpur will be installed in Mayapur