Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Silver"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- Actually, these conversations are like a great mine where, from a single place, one can extract all kinds of metals - copper, bell metal, silver and gold - and also touchstone, the basis of all metals
- After cleansing the temple, he (the brahmana) imagined that he had many water jugs made of gold and silver, and he took all those jugs to the river and filled them with the holy water
- All the cows which were given in charity were covered with nice gold-embroidered garments, and their horns were bedecked with golden rings; their hooves were covered with silver plate, and they wore garlands of flowers
- Almost all the palaces were skyscrapers. In each and every house there were underground rooms containing big golden and silver pots for stocking grain. And there were many golden waterpots within the rooms
- At night the snow has no silver glitter, nor does the glowworm have any illuminating power during the daytime
- Brahma said, "Your (Krsna's) bodily features are of the color of clouds filled with water. You are glittering with a silver electric aura emanating from Your yellow garments"
- By so-called development of industrial enterprises, they are now using pots of gutta-percha instead of metals like gold, silver, brass and copper. They are using margarine instead of purified butter, and one fourth of the city population has no shelter
- I am anxious to know if you have contacted the Silverman Real Estate Company for the house we saw in Beverly Hills
- I think it would be very nice if you would make nice silver jewellery for the Radha-Damodara Deities and in this way your talent will be used in the most perfect way
- I think you can prepare one silver flute and I am inserting measurement. It should be with golden relief work - raised embroidery-like designs - on the body of the flute. The length of the flute may be 5 inches
- In our childhood, we have seen gold mohor, guinea. They were used in practical use. And silver coins, gold coins, we saw. But now it is, everything, paper. So we are so advanced that there is no more gold and silver
- In the city (Dvaraka) there were as many as 900,000 great palaces built of first-class marble, with gates and doors made of silver
- It is not a fact that those who are born with a silver spoon in their mouth are free from the material miseries of birth, old age, disease and death. The conclusion is that one cannot be happy by simply executing pious or impious activities
- O King, wheresoever on the surface of the globe fell the semen of the great personality of Lord Siva, mines of gold and silver later appeared
- One side the picture and the other side the Society's name and the word MEMBER The idea is anyone who will become a member will have this aluminium nice medal glittering like Silver
- Real opulence is supplied by natural gifts such as gold, silver, pearls, valuable stones, fresh flowers, trees and silken cloth. Thus the Vedic civilization recommends opulence and decoration with these natural gifts of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Regarding Murli Manohar Murti, I understand that the Patels are ready to present silver Murti, but we cannot worship Murli Manohar alone, without being accompanied by His most favorite consort Radharani
- Seeing this fun, Narada also began to dance, and his shoulders trembled, and his eyes moved. Due to his smiling, his teeth also became visible, and on account of the glaring effulgence from his teeth, the clouds in the skies turned silver
- Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura comments that those who seek gold and silver can worship Lord Siva for material opulences
- The conception of worldly opulence was formerly based mainly on natural resources such as jewels, marble, silk, ivory, gold and silver
- The three peaks of Trikuta Mountain are made of gold, silver and iron
- Their bodily effulgence the brothers were dissipating all the darkness of the world, as if They were mountains of sapphire & silver. Without hesitating, Akrura immediately got down from his chariot and fell flat, just like a rod, before Krsna & Balarama
- They (Krsna and Balarama) learned to recognize valuable jewels by studying their luster and colors. Then They learned the art of placing jewels in a gold and silver setting so that they look very beautiful
- This age of Kali is not at all suitable for self-realization by the methods practiced in Satya-yuga, the golden age, or Treta- or Dvapara-yugas, the silver and copper ages
- This brahmana, instead of chanting some mantra, imagined that he was physically securing water from all these rivers in golden and silver water pots
- Those (brahmanas) who were not married were given wives, maidservants, grain, silver, utensils, garments, jewels, household furniture, chariots, etc. This charity was nicely performed as a sacrifice according to the Vedic rituals
- Thus countless presentations of gold, silver, garments, scented articles and eatables arrived. The store of Gopala increased daily
- When there was no so-called advancement of civilization, people used to eat on utensils made of silver, gold, at least metal. Now they're using plastic. And still, they are proud of advancement of civilization
- Wheresoever on the surface of the globe fell the semen of the great personality of Lord Siva, mines of gold and silver later appeared