Category:Master of the Senses
"master of the senses"|"master of intelligence and mind, and the senses"|"master of all senses"|"master of the six senses"|"master of his senses"|"master of many other senses"|"master of everyone's senses"|"master of all the senses"|"master of the five arrows of the senses"|"master of this material world, or material senses"|"master of our senses"|"master of senses"|"master of your senses"|"master of my senses"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna Is The Master of the Senses (1 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "Master of the Senses"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- A so-called husband may unite with his wife for sense gratification, but his senses are conducted by Hrsikesa, the master of the senses, who is therefore the actual husband
- Actually the whole world is serving the senses, servant of the senses. Godasa. But if we engage the senses in the service of Krsna, then we shall no longer remain the servant of the senses. We shall be the master of the senses
- As you become servant of Krsna, then automatically you become master of your senses, because senses cannot allure you for satisfaction of the senses, because senses are engaged
- Because I am servant of cigarette. So you have to train yourself to become swami, master of your senses
- Brahma said, "I cannot even think of You perfectly with my mind, which is the master of the senses. Your qualities, Your activities and Your body cannot be conceived of by any person within this material world"
- Brahminical qualifications, which are said to be as follows: truthfulness, self-control, purity, mastery of the senses, simplicity, full knowledge by practical application, and engagement in devotional service
- In this material world, all living entities are disturbed due to their flickering position. A devotee, however, is fixed in the service of the lotus feet of the Lord, the master of the senses
- Intelligence is the discriminating power to understand an object, and it helps the senses make choices. Therefore intelligence is supposed to be the master of the senses
- It is not that senses should be stopped. No. It should be controlled. "When I require, I shall use it; otherwise not." That is master of senses. "I shall not act impelled by the senses. Senses should act under my direction"
- The demigods saw Lord Siva situated in his perfection as the master of the senses, knowledge, fruitive activities and the path of achieving perfection. He was the friend of the entire world
- The gosvami title is not hereditary. The word gosvami refers to one who can control his senses, who is master of the senses. A devotee is not controlled by the senses, but is the controller of the senses
- The Lord, whose activities are always spotless, is the master of the six senses and is fully omnipotent with six opulences
- The master of the senses is Hrsikesa, Lord Krsna. Therefore, the senses should always be engaged in His service. As for material reputation, there were many demons like Ravana who wanted to go against the laws of material nature, but they all failed
- The senses are never to be stopped in their engagements, but one should purify them by engaging them in the pure service of sense gratification of the master of the senses. This is the instruction of the whole Bhagavad-gita
- There are two words, gosvami and go-dasa. Persons who are servant of their senses, they are called materialistic go-dasa, and persons who are master of the senses, they are called gosvami. Gosvami. They control the senses
- This material world means material senses. That's all. So if you become master of the material senses, then you become gudakesa
- When one accepts the renounced order of life, he assumes the title of svami. This does not mean that he is the master of his family, community or society; he must be master of his senses
- When one is actually a sannyasa, a sannyasi, master of the senses, he can be addressed as gosvami or svami
- When our senses are purified of material contamination, they become atindriya, transcendental senses, and when the transcendental senses are engaged in the service of the master of the senses, Hrsikesa, one can derive real transcendental pleasure
- When the Supreme Lord sees you to be a good protector of the conditioned souls, certainly the master of the senses will be very pleased with you
- When we become free from the designation of this material body and we come to the pure stage of original, spiritual senses, that senses when applied to the service of the supreme master of senses, God, that is called bhakti
- Why not becoming the servant of the Supreme instead of serving on the servant of the senses? You cannot become master. Actually, you become master of the senses when you are actually servant of Krsna; otherwise it is not possible