"krsna teaches" |"krsna teach" |"krsna teachings" |"krsna teaching" |"krsna's teachings" |"krsna's teaching" |"krsna is teaching" |"krsna has taught" |"teachings of krsna" |"teachings from krsna" |"krsna was teaching " |"krsna personally teaching" |"krsna himself teaching" |"krsna after teaching" |"krsna taught" |"Krsna, He taught" |"Krsna Himself taught" |"Krsna also taught"|"krsna teaches"|"teachings of Lord Krishna"|"Krishna comes down to teach"|"Krishna is teaching"|"teachings of lord krsna"|"teaching of Lord Krsna"|""krsna himself teaches"|"krsna himself teaching"|"Krsna, personally teaches"|"Krsna, personally teaching"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Teachings"
The following 92 pages are in this category, out of 92 total.
- A brahmana should take pity on the people and preach Krsna consciousness in order to elevate them. Sri Krsna Himself, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, personally descends into this universe from the spiritual kingdom to teach conditioned souls
- After Brahman realization, when a liberated soul comes in contact with a pure devotee of Lord Krsna and submissively accepts the teachings of Lord Krsna without misinterpretation, he becomes situated in this neutral stage of devotional service
- Although He has no obligatory duty, still He does everything so that others may follow. That is the way of factual teaching; one must act properly himself and teach the same to others, otherwise no one will accept one's blind teaching
- Although Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead and can see all that is past, present and future, to teach the people in general He used to always refer to the scriptures
- Although there was no necessity for Krsna to offer obeisances, because He is the master teacher He taught Arjuna just how respect should be offered to Lord Maha-Visnu
- Anyone who preaches the teachings of Krsna, he is guru
- Anyone who voluntarily cooperates with Krishna's desire He responds to his call very eagerly. Krishna descends to teach us Bhagavad-gita begging our cooperation and anyone who cooperates with Him becomes blessed
- Arjuna is exampling himself that he's accepting Krsna as the spiritual master, teacher. And then Krsna began to teach the Bhagavad-gita, and he changed his decision, and he was freed from all anxieties. This is spiritual life
- As the supreme teacher of human society, He teaches His own way of activities, and thus He inaugurates the real path of religion. I request everyone to follow Him
- Bahulasva said, "Your (Krsna) knowledge is unlimited, and to teach all people how to execute devotional service"
- Bhagavad-gita teaches, in the very beginning, that whether one is a man or a woman, one must know that he or she is not the body but a spiritual soul
- Brahma said, "If one understands You through Your personal teachings, as stated in the BG, or through Your pure devotees, as stated in SB - if one realizes that You are the ultimate goal of understanding - he need no longer fear this material existence"
- Brahma said, "Your (Krsna's) teachings in the Bhagavad-gita are that one should give up all other processes of self-realization and simply surrender unto You, for that is complete"
- By His personal example Lord Krsna wanted to teach us the value of protecting cows
- By teaching the human beings the science of self-realization, Lord Krsna has twice personally tried to save the people of this age from groveling in carnal pleasures
- He (Krsna) is Himself the awarder of fruitive results. He is self-sufficient, and yet He acts according to the rulings of the revealed scripture in order to teach us the process. If He does not do so, the common man may go wrong
- He (Krsna) sends some devotee in the garb of enemy and Krsna comes here to fight with him. At the same time, to teach us that becoming enemy, enemy of Krsna is not very profitable. Better become friend. That will be profitable
- He (Krsna) therefore concluded, "This demigod who thinks himself supreme has shown his great power, but I shall answer him according to My position, and I shall teach him that he is not autonomous in managing universal affairs"
- He (Krsna) was assuming this pastime as an ordinary human simply to teach the people in general how they should live for perfection of the human mission
- I am not this body... As Krsna wanted to impress upon Arjuna in the beginning of His teaching of Bhagavad-gita: "First of all try to understand what you are."
- I wish to see how people there appreciate our missionary activities. It is strictly on the basis of Lord Krishna's teachings as they are presented by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. That is our mission
- If we wish to present the real traditional cultural ideas of India to the western public, we have to present to them the teachings of Lord Krishna as they are. That is my mission
- In beginning His teaching of the Gita, the Lord said to Arjuna, "Because you are My devotee I shall teach these secrets to you"
- In other words, He is Lord Krsna Himself teaching the living entities the proper way to approach Krsna. He is like a teacher who, seeing a student doing poorly, takes up a pencil and writes, saying, "Do it like this: A, B, C"
- In that role He (Krsna) performed many sacrifices just to teach the royal order how to live in the material world for the welfare of humanity
- In the Bhagavad-gita Krsna begins His teachings by distinguishing the soul from matter, and in the Eighteenth Chapter He concludes at the point where the soul surrenders to Him in devotion
- In the Bhagavad-gita Krsna has taught the philosophy of surrender to the Supreme Personality of Godhead. One who has surrendered to the Supreme can make further progress by learning to love Him
- Karma-yoga, or work with transcendental results, is the seed of pure devotional activities. This science is taught by Sri Krsna Himself or by His bona fide, confidential servants
- King Indra was certainly a devotee, not a demon, but because he was puffed up, Krsna wanted to teach him a lesson. He first made Indra angry by stopping the Indra-puja, which had been arranged by the cowherd men in Vrndavana
- Krsna appears periodically as a devotee to take part in various wonderful activities depicted in His sublime philosophy and teachings
- Krsna comes down to teach us how we can enjoy with Him on the spiritual platform, in the spiritual world. Not only does He come, but He personally displays His pastimes in Vrndavana and attracts people to spiritual enjoyment
- Krsna imparted to Marshal Arjuna the vitally important teachings of Bhagavad-gita only when He saw that Arjuna had surrendered to Him without any vanity regarding his own erudition, and without any other reservation
- Krsna in Dvaraka enjoyed the pastimes of a perfect human being. Therefore, when He washed the feet of the sage Narada & took the water on His head, Narada did not object, knowing well that the Lord did so to teach everyone how to respect saintly persons
- Krsna is explaining Himself in the Bhagavad-gita, Krsna is sending His representative acarya to teach you, and Krsna is within yourself trying to teach you if you are actually serious. Then where is the difficulty?
- Krsna is Krsna Himself; therefore He was teaching us that brahma-muhurta should be utilized for meditation on Radha-Krsna. By such meditation Krsna would feel very much satisfied
- Krsna is not imagination. He presented Himself 5,000 years ago as He is, and we are presenting Krsna as He is. We are presenting Krsna's philosophy and teaching as it is and what can we do more?
- Krsna replied to Narada: "I am the supreme instructor. Therefore I'm personally executing religious principles in order to teach the whole world how to act. It is My desire that you not be bewildered by such demonstrations of My internal energy"
- Krsna wanted to teach through the behavior of the gopis that one who is constantly in trance like the gopis surely attains His lotus feet
- Lord Krsna and Arjuna, the Lord's eternal friend, had no need to fight in the Battle of Kuruksetra, but they fought to teach people in general that violence is also necessary in a situation where good arguments fail
- Lord Krsna is Himself the original Visnu, but because He played the part of a human being, He taught us definitely by His personal behavior what is meant by meditation
- Lord Krsna wanted to teach the world that the best of everything should be offered to the ruling chief of the country
- Lord Krsna was present among His relatives who were members of the ksatriya class. To teach them through the exemplary character of King Nrga, He said
- Lord Krsna, the Lord of the universe, plays the part of an ideal son just to teach others how to treat their stepmothers
- Lord Sri Krsna, by His personal example, taught us the importance of cow protection, which is meant not only for the Indian climate but for all human beings all over the universe
- Lord Visnu said, "You are teaching the basic principles of factual religion so that the people of the world may follow you and thereby be peaceful and prosperous"
- Marshal Arjuna is the eternal, confidential servant of the Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, and thus the philosophy of Bhagavad-gita was taught to him directly for the benefit of the people in general
- My dear Krsna, formerly, when You were staying in Mathura, You sent Uddhava to teach Me speculative knowledge and mystic yoga. Now You Yourself are speaking the same thing, but My mind doesn't accept it
- O Suta Gosvami, we are eager to learn about the Personality of Godhead and His incarnations. Please explain to us those teachings imparted by previous masters (acaryas), for one is uplifted both by speaking them and by hearing them
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "I taught devotional service that springs from the devotees' spontaneous love by demonstrating it with My pastimes"
- One must know from the authoritative sources and preach that thing. Just like Arjuna was taught by Krsna, and that philosophy is going on
- One who executes his duties according to My injunctions and who follows this teaching faithfully, without envy, becomes free from the bondage of fruitive actions. BG 3.31 - 1972
- One who is engaged in Krsna's service, he is actually serving dharma, or religion. Dharma-varmani. Or dharma can help you to reach Krsna. Dharma. That dharma can be taught by Krsna, not by others
- Otherwise, how could He (Krsna) remember that He first taught the yoga system of the Bhagavad-gita to the sun-god, Vivasvan? Therefore, He never dies. Nor does He ever become an old man
- Our duty is to know Krsna. Janma karma. Krsna comes, Krsna appears, Krsna disappears. Why Krsna comes? Why Krsna is not seen? Janma karma. Why He acts? Why He takes birth in the battlefield of Kuruksetra? Why He teaches Arjuna?
- Sandipani muni continued, "Your (Krsna and Balarama's) teachings will be honored not only within this universe or in this millennium but in all places and ages and will remain increasingly new and important"
- Siddhanta, to become a pure devotee, a staunch devotee of Krsna, one has to learn about Krsna. Krsna is, therefore, coming personally to teach us what He is. That is required. Vasudeva-katha-ruci
- Since He is the teacher of everyone, the Lord also taught His father, Nanda Maharaja
- Some of the gopis addressed Him thusly: "My dear Krsna, because of Your adolescent age, You have just become the spiritual master of these young girls, and You are teaching them to whisper among themselves"
- Srimad-Bhagavatam refers to man-made dharma as kaitava-dharma, cheating religion. The Supreme Lord sends an avatara (incarnation) to teach human society the proper way to execute religious principles. Such religious principles are bhakti-marga
- The gopis are not like the mystic yogis. They will never be satisfied simply by meditating on Your lotus feet and imitating the so-called yogis. Teaching the gopis about meditation is another kind of duplicity
- The Kardama Muni is teaching Sankhya philosophy, Krsna is teaching Bhagavad-gita, and if we do not take advantage of these thing, then again we are in the oblivion
- The popular saying is that a housewife teaches the daughter-in-law by teaching the daughter. Similarly, the Lord teaches the world by teaching the devotee
- The Supreme Lord Sri Krsna personally descends to teach people that their position in the material world is a mistaken one
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead (svayam bhagavan) taught Brahma and made him self-realized
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead was engaged in His so-called household affairs in order to teach people how one can sanctify one's household life although one may be attached to the imprisonment of material existence
- The toleration of the tree is explained by Lord Krsna Himself, and those who are engaged in the preaching of Krsna consciousness should learn lessons from the teachings of Lord Krsna and Lord Caitanya through Their direct disciplic succession
- The Vedic literatures are taught in higher planets also, as there is reference in the Bhagavad-gita about the teachings to the sun-god (Vivasvan) by the Lord, and such lessons are transferred by disciplic succession
- There is fighting, due to ajnana. So first of all we have to drive away this ajnana. Therefore Krsna is teaching Arjuna that "You are not this body. You are spirit soul." This is the first spiritual instruction by the authority to anyone
- There is no difference between the teachings of Lord Caitanya presented here and the teachings of Lord Krsna in the Bhagavad-gita. The teachings of Lord Caitanya are practical demonstrations of Lord Krsna’s teachings
- These princes were very much puffed up with their worldly possessions and did not care a fig for anyone who came before them. In order to teach them some lessons, I agreed to kidnap you according to your desire; otherwise I actually have no love for you
- These teachings from Krsna
- They (Krsna and Balarama) learned how to train and engage rams and cocks in fighting for sport. They then learned how to teach parrots to speak and to answer the questions of human beings
- This demigod who thinks himself supreme has shown his great power, but I shall answer him according to My position, and I shall teach him that he is not autonomous in managing universal affairs
- This time, to teach Rukmi a lesson, Krsna shot six arrows at him and then shot another eight arrows, killing four horses with four arrows, killing the chariot driver with another arrow
- Those persons who execute their duties according to My injunctions and who follow this teaching faithfully, without envy, become free from the bondage of fruitive actions
- Those who are in the disciplic succession of the Madhva-Gaudiya-sampradaya should always feel separation from Krsna, worship His transcendental form and discuss His transcendental teachings, His pastimes, His qualities and His entourage
- Those who, out of envy, disregard these teachings and do not practice them regularly, are to be considered bereft of all knowledge, befooled, and doomed to ignorance and bondage. BG 3.32 - 1972
- Thus I was going to Vrndavana with a big crowd, but through the mouth of Sanatana, Krsna taught Me a lesson. Thus by making some impediment, He has brought Me on a path through the forest to Vrndavana
- To teach the befooled living entities, Krsna personally comes. Krsna is very much anxious to take us back to home, back to Godhead. Because we are part and parcel of Krsna
- Today at (20/8/65) the captain arranged for a meeting on board the Jaladuta on account of Janmastami day & I spoke for an hour on the philosophy & teachings of Lord Sri Krishna. All the officers attended the meeting & there was distribution of Prasadam
- We have taken a very difficult task, to convince people to take to Krsna consciousness. But that is the only benefit, or the supreme goal of life. Krsna personally comes to teach this science
- We will feel transcendentally pleased if we think of how Sri Rukminidevi and Krsna acted as ideal householders to teach the whole human society to rise early in the morning and immediately engage in Krsna consciousness
- What Krsna taught in the Bhagavad-gita, we are teaching the same thing without any different manufactured ideas. That is our Krsna consciousness movement. And it is open to everyone. The process is very simple
- When the brahmana was seated on the golden throne, Lord Sri Krsna began to worship him exactly as the demigods worship Krsna. In this way, He taught everyone that worshiping His devotee is more valuable than worshiping Him