Category:Krsna As a Teacher
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God As a Teacher (3 P)
Pages in category "Krsna As a Teacher"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- Although there was no necessity for Krsna to offer obeisances, because He is the master teacher He taught Arjuna just how respect should be offered to Lord Maha-Visnu
- Arjuna is exampling himself that he's accepting Krsna as the spiritual master, teacher. And then Krsna began to teach the Bhagavad-gita, and he changed his decision, and he was freed from all anxieties. This is spiritual life
- As supreme teacher of the world, Lord Krsna condemns the attitude of Arjuna, who said, "I do not find any good in this fighting. It will cause perpetual habitation in hell." Such statements by Arjuna were due to ignorance only
- As the supreme teacher of human society, He teaches His own way of activities, and thus He inaugurates the real path of religion. I request everyone to follow Him
- Gopis said, "You (Krsna) are enthusing them by the vibration of Your enchanting flute; and, as their teacher, You are teaching them all the intricacies of loving affairs"
- Gopis said, "You (Krsna) are teaching them to offer solemn prayers, as well as training them to cheat their husbands and to join You in the gardens at night, without caring for the instructions of their superiors"
- I shall accept the role of a devotee, and I shall teach devotional service by practicing it Myself
- If we are at all able to grasp this genuine message of Sri Krsna, the teacher of Bhagavad-gita, then and only then can we perfectly appreciate the teachings of Bhagavad-gita. Otherwise, we can go on reading Bhagavad-gita life after life and fail
- In other words, He is Lord Krsna Himself teaching the living entities the proper way to approach Krsna. He is like a teacher who, seeing a student doing poorly, takes up a pencil and writes, saying, "Do it like this: A, B, C"
- It is simply illusion for one to think that Krsna begged food from the brahmanas. It was actually a trick to show them mercy by teaching them that they should accept Him in pure devotional service instead of engaging in ritualistic ceremonies
- Lord Krsna is the teacher of the whole world, and in order to instruct everyone how to respect a saintly person like Narada Muni, He bowed down, touching His helmet to the ground
- Lord Krsna is the world teacher; therefore, even though He had no need for a wife, He expanded Himself into as many forms as He had wives, and He lived with them as an ideal householder
- Lord Krsna says, "I am situated in everyone's heart, and only due to Me one remembers, forgets and is cognizant, etc. Through all the Vedas I am to be known because I am the compiler of the Vedas, and I am the teacher of the Vedanta"
- Lord Sri Krsna, in order to teach everyone the Vedic etiquette of how to respect a brahmana, immediately got up and offered him His throne
- The coherent purpose of Lord Ramacandra, Lord Krsna and Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu is to teach human society how to be happy by following the instructions of the Supreme Lord
- The gopis said, "Since You (Krsna) are the teacher of all religious principles, Your lotus feet have to be worshiped first. Accordingly, the sastras state, acarya-upasana: the worship of Your lotus feet is the first principle"
- The Vedic system of receiving a guest was completely observed by Lord Krsna Himself to teach all others how to receive a guest at home