Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "God's Teachings"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- According to the Vedic literatures, Brahma, who may be compared to the sun, is not the ultimate creator. It is stated in this sloka that Brahma was taught Vedic knowledge by the Personality of Godhead
- As the white incarnation, the Lord taught religion and meditation. He offered benedictions to Kardama Muni, and in this way He showed His causeless mercy
- In every yuga, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Hari, assumes the form of Siddhas such as Sanaka to preach transcendental knowledge and He assumes the form of great saintly persons such as Yajnavalkya to teach the way of karma
- It was the Lord's plan to teach people that even Hiranyakasipu, who was so powerful and strongly built, could not live more than his destined duration of life
- The devotee does not have to learn anything new from the Lord because the Lord teaches the sincere devotee always from within
- The human form of life offers one a chance to get out of this entanglement simply by reestablishing the lost relationship between the living entity and the SL. The Lord comes personally to teach this philosophy of surrender unto the Supreme, the sambhuta
- The Lord's activities in association with His different energies should be described, appreciated and heard in accordance with the teachings of the S L. If this is done regularly with devotion and respect, one is sure to get out of the illusory energy
- The SPG has appeared in the form of Nara-Narayana in the land of Bharata-varsa, at the place known as Badarikasrama, to favor His devotees by teaching them religion, knowledge, renunciation, spiritual power, sense control and freedom from false ego
- To protect the devotees, the Lord not only satisfies them by His personal presence but also teaches them so that they will not fall down from devotional service
- To teach a lesson on sex life to devotees and to human society in general, Lord Sri Ramacandra, although the Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself, underwent a series of tribulations because He accepted a wife, mother Sita