Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"krsna's grace"|"grace of krsna"|"grace of lord krsna"|"grace of lord sri krsna"|"krishna's grace"|"grace of krishna"|"grace of lord krishna"|"grace of lord sri krishna"|"Krsna's special grace"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Gracefulness (1 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Grace"
The following 234 pages are in this category, out of 234 total.
- By the grace of guru and Krsna
- By the grace of Lord Sri Krsna, we had the chance of being born in a Vaisnava family, and in our childhood we imitated the worship of Lord Krsna by imitating our father
- I was very sorry to have lost such affectionate father, but by Krishna's Grace, I have now many American fathers and mothers
- A little labor done for Krishna is never lost. But the greatest labor done for Maya is simply waste of time. So I think by the Grace of Krishna you are feeling nice now. Please try to work hard for Krishna, and your life will be glorious
- A living entity in the conditioned stage can uncover his aptitude for serving the Absolute Truth by the grace of Krsna and the spiritual master
- A rich man's sons are misguided. They get some money without earning and they spend like anything for sense gratification. But he should know, "Oh, I have got this opportunity by the grace of Krsna"
- After returning home, he vividly informed Lord Krsna and Balarama of the actual situation in Hastinapura and the intentions of Dhrtarastra. Akrura was sent to Hastinapura by Krsna to study these, and by the grace of the Lord he was successful
- After traveling to all these different planets, he (Arjuna) finally went to Brahmaloka, where even mystic yogis cannot go. By the grace of Lord Krsna, Arjuna had that power, and he went above the heavenly planets to Brahmaloka
- Akrura began to think, "By the grace of Krsna everything is possible, and thus if He likes, I will be able to see Him"
- Akrura began to think, "Just as a blade of grass floating on the waves of a river may by chance come near the shore and gain shelter, a conditioned soul carried away by the waves of material existence may sometimes be saved by the grace of Krsna"
- Akrura continued, "By Your (Krsna's) grace only, I can understand that my home, my wife, my children & my worldly possessions are all bonds to material existence. Please cut the knot & save me from this entanglement of false society, friendship & love"
- All living entities are rotting in this way, but if some of them or one of them becomes very fortunate, then by the grace of guru and Krsna he gets this line of devotional service. It is for the most fortunate person, not ordinary
- Although the moon was incomplete on that night, because of the Lord's appearance in the dynasty wherein the moon is himself the original person, the moon was in an overjoyous condition, so by the grace of Krsna he could appear just like a full moon
- Always remain submissive in spirit to Krishna and Spiritual Master, and by their grace you will get all strength to speak and satisfy your audience
- Anyone desiring to cross beyond material nescience must, by the grace of Krsna, be freed from attachment to women and money
- Anyway by sincerely working by carefully executing the instructions of the Spiritual Master, you will be all successful by Krishna's Grace. I am always praying to Krishna for your advancement in Krishna Consciousness, all of you, sincere souls
- Arjuna agrees to what Krsna has several times said: Krsna is speaking to him just for his benefit. So Arjuna acknowledges that all this is happening to him by Krsna's grace
- Arjuna, however, was struck with great wonder after visiting the transcendental world by the grace of Lord Krsna. And by the grace of Krsna he could understand that whatever opulence there may be within this material world is an emanation from Him
- As long as we are in the material world, our duty is to follow the orders of the Lord, and if by the grace of the Lord we are liberated from the clutches of the material world, then in our liberated stage also we can render transcendental loving service
- As soon as they saw Krsna and Balarama coming out on the street, very nicely dressed and smiling and looking at the citizens with grace, the citizens were immediately filled with loving ecstasies simply by seeing the personal presence of Mukunda
- As stated in the Brahma-samhita, a devotee, by the grace of the Lord, is not subjected to the reactions of fruitive activities
- At the age of seventy years by the grace of Krsna there was inspiration
- Because by Krishna's Grace I have got good assistants like yourself, therefore I am successful. Now I have built the skyscraper framework, you fill it in nicely
- Because Krsna was taking special care of the Pandavas, King Yudhisthira said, "My dear Krsna, we do not know what sort of pious activities we have executed in our past lives that have made You so kind and gracious to us"
- Because of His friendship, I, seated on the chariot, was able to cross over it. & only by His grace was I able to regain the cows & also collect by force many helmets of the kings which were bedecked with jewels that were sources of all brilliance
- Beginning from the great King of heaven down to the ant, everyone is undergoing the reactions of past deeds. But a devotee of Krsna is relieved from such reactions by the grace of Krsna
- Bhakti is activity. Just like personally, up to seventy years, I was practically doing nothing. But at the age of seventy years, by the grace of God, Krsna, there was inspiration; I went to Western country - not to sit down there silently
- Brahma said, "By Your (Krsna's) own grace only, You become revealed to a devotee. You are unconquerable by any other means. Speculative knowledge without any trace of devotional service is simply a useless waste of time in the search for You"
- Brahma underwent penance for one thousand years of the demigods before he realized by the grace of Krsna how to create
- But Krsna's grace, Caitanya Mahaprabhu's grace, they are being now trained up. Now you be trained up and revise the whole edition of the western civilization, especially in America. Then a new chapter will come in. This is the program
- By dint of the grace of the Lord, however, even one who is unfit for a literary career can describe wonderful transcendental topics
- By His (Lord Krsna's) grace they could not even touch a hair on my (Arjuna's) head. Similarly, Prahlada Maharaja, the supreme devotee of Lord Nrsimha-deva, was unaffected by the weapons the demons used against him
- By His grace was the demon named Maya saved from the blazing Khandava Forest, and thus we could build our assembly house of wonderful architectural workmanship, where all the princes assembled during the performance of Rajasuya-yajna and paid you tributes
- By Krishna's Grace you are all five good souls there, and Krishna will give you immense strength to propagate this Krishna Consciousness Movement in your country, Germany
- By Krishna's Grace you have now a lot of experience travelling with me and I hope it will be possible to manage the restaurant better and better. My blessings to your wife and child
- By Krishna's grace, the higher learned section is appreciating our books. That is the only hope for pushing on. But, I am very much depressed by the recent incidences in Germany
- By Krishna's Grace, you are doing well and continue the same faithfully. Krishna will give you intelligence for proper guidance
- By Krishna's grace, you are very much engaged there. It is very encouraging. I will be going to Hawaii on Jan. 24th via Hong Kong and Tokyo, arriving in Honolulu about the 29th. If you like, you can see me there
- By Krsna's grace, money is coming. There is no scarcity. And they are spending here in Mayapur
- By Lord Krsna's grace, a devotee can accomplish wonderful things unimaginable even to the most powerful scientist
- By serving the lotus feet of Krsna, you conquered great enemies, who were like elephants, and thus you collected ingredients for sacrifice. By His grace, may you be delivered from material involvement
- By the Grace of Krishna and the Spiritual Master, the dumb man can speak like a great orator, and a lame man can cross over a great mountain. So we must have the necessary unflinching faith in Krishna and Spiritual Master
- By the grace of Krishna material energy can be transformed to spiritual energy & spiritual energy is never deteriorated. To be in Krishna Consciousness means to be in Spiritual energy
- By the Grace of Krishna you have a good husband, good association, good land, and good engagements. Similarly, you have got a very good atmosphere in Columbus. So be happy with all these, Krishna's gifts, and be advanced in Krishna Consciousness
- By the Grace of Krishna you have got good intelligence, you are born of a great nation, and good family; just utilize the opportunity to finish the business of Krishna Consciousness, without waiting for further incarnation
- By the grace of Krsna and Caitanya Mahaprabhu there will be no trouble. You'll be happy. Try to preach this Krsna consciousness movement in India at least for some time, and help them to rise to their standard of Krsna consciousness
- By the grace of Krsna he (the moon) could appear as a full moon. To welcome the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the waning moon became a full moon in jubilation
- By the grace of Krsna only, everyone is engaged in the practice of religion, the development of economic conditions, the satisfaction of the senses and, ultimately, the achievement of liberation from material bondage
- By the grace of Krsna this mission of spreading Krishna Consciousness is being enthusiastically pushed on for the benefit of the whole world by the assistance of all my disciples, good souls like your self and your good wife
- By the grace of Krsna you have got a position in the education field, doctor of chemistry. When you will present our philosophy the educated circle will have to listen
- By the grace of Krsna, Devayani gave up her imaginary position in the material world. Completely fixing her mind upon Krsna, she achieved liberation from the gross and subtle bodies
- By the grace of Krsna, it is unique in the history that religious book can be sold forty lakhs of rupees per month. It is record-breaking. There is no such instance
- By the grace of Krsna, we have no debts. No. We have no scarcity of money. They will simply find out. Now in Bombay I am getting from my Book Fund seven lakhs of rupees per month regularly
- By the grace of Krsna, you have first-class intelligence, those who have taken to Krsna consciousness. Now try to continue it. Don't give it up. Don't be foolish, mudha. Continue. Then you will be happy, and all problems of life will be solved
- By the grace of Lord Krsna, Arjuna had the unique experience of being able to see the very beautiful Karana Ocean. Accompanied by Krsna, Arjuna saw a large palace within the water
- By the Grace of Sri Krishna through His mercy personified - my spiritual master, I have realized it most thoroughly that going "Back to Godhead" is the highest privilege of mankind and that is the supreme perfection of human life
- By the grace of the Personality of Godhead, not only are diseases of the body and mind cured, but also the soul is relieved of the constant repetition of birth and death
- By the grace of the spiritual master and Krsna, one nourishes the bhakti-lata by regularly sprinkling it with the water of sravana-kirtana, hearing and chanting
- By the grace of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, a Krsna conscious person can see all his dormant desires at one time and finish all his future transmigrations
- Eight symptoms of a jivan mukta - 08 He is satya-sankalpa. Whatever he desires is fulfilled by the grace of Krsna. First of all, he does not desire anything for his material benefit, and secondly if he desires anything at all, he simply desires to serve
- Everything will be all right, by Krishna's Grace; we are Krishna's property, but now we are seated in these bodies of maya, so it is sure that from time to time there will be disturbances - just like I am experiencing now
- First of all, I started the book. That is, by Krsna's grace, it is becoming successful. Then diorama. Then I shall give next idea
- For the time being I am keeping my health fairly well. Certainly I was sick when I left Calcutta for London, but I improved my health there. So after all, this is an old body. I am 78 years, and still by the grace of Krsna it is going on
- Fortunately, by Krsna's grace, many moonlike boys and girls have come to me. You see? Many moons. I was thinking of having only one moon, but Krsna... I am hopeful that there are many moons, and in future they'll be doing very nice. This is para-upakara
- Govinda is the reservoir of all pleasures. When by the grace of Krsna and the devotees one reaches perfection in devotional service, he can appreciate Krsna as Gopijana-vallabha, the pleasure Deity of the damsels of Vraja
- Great generals like Bhisma, Drona, Karna, Bhurisrava, Susarma, Salya, Jayadratha, and Bahlika all directed their invincible weapons against me. But by His (Lord Krsna's) grace they could not even touch a hair on my head
- Great sages prayed, "Lord Krsna was going to the battlefield of Kuruksetra not to fight, but to grace all of the devotees with His presence"
- He (Arjuna) thought to himself that although he was only an ordinary living entity, by the grace of Krsna it had been possible for him to see the spiritual world
- He (Rukmi) was personally degraded and very sorry, but by the grace of the Lord he could continue his life to its fixed destination
- He (the servant of the servant of Krsna) is most insignificant, and whatever good he does is by the grace of Krsna and the spiritual master
- Here they (Kumaras) express their gratitude because although they were foolish impersonalists in the beginning, by the grace of the Lord they could now have the good fortune to see His personal feature
- His (a person who is fully Krsna conscious) duty becomes self-illuminated by the grace of the Lord, and therefore he no longer has any obligations to the Vedic injunctions
- His (Lord Krsna) transcendental acts are magnificent and gracious, and great learned sages like Narada sing of them
- I am anxious to know about the result of the church negotiations. If by the Grace of Krishna it comes out successful, it will be a great achievement for your activities in Honolulu. When you get the church I must go there
- I am getting to be an old man. I have given you the formula how to preach; you are young boys and girls, our future hope. Now you follow the principles, apply your intelligence, and everything will come out successful by the Grace of our Lord Krishna
- I am glad that you have arranged for a nice apartment on daily payment arrangement, and if by Krishna's Grace you find out a cheaper place in the meantime, we can transfer there
- I am glad to learn that although you are 60 years old, you are enthusiastic to help me in this great preaching work. In spiritual activities there is no barring even in old age because I am also 74 years old but still working by the Grace of Lord Krsna
- I am glad to learn that you are also looking for some job, and if by Grace of Krishna, you get it, that will solve the whole problem
- I am glad to see in your letter indication that within very short time, you have been entrapped by Lord Krishna's Grace and you have expressed your transcendental feelings in such a nice way
- I am just trying to write my books, Srimad-Bhagavatam, Nectar of Devotion, and Krishna, and lately Vedanta Sutra. So certainly this is heavy task but by the Grace of Krishna, it does not depress me. I feel encouraged to act so busily day and night
- I am so much obliged to you for your kindly offering me your service. You are rightly placed by Krishna's Grace under Brahmananda, and you try to follow his instructions
- I am undergoing the treatment of an ayurvedic physician celebrated to be the best there is in the area, and I think I am feeling a little better. Anyway, as soon as I am a little fit, I shall return to you by the Grace of Krishna
- I am very much hopeful that Krishna Kirtana will be nicely introduced in the Western world by the Grace of Krishna, and by the efforts of our ISKCON DEVOTEES
- I came in New York in such condition, but by the grace of my spiritual master Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Gosvami Maharaja, and by the grace of Krsna, everything happens by combined mercy of Krsna and spiritual master
- I completely support your idea about the preaching method. We are not lacking in philosophy - by the grace of Krishna we have got ample stock to answer anybody's intricate philosophical questions
- I have also read the newspaper cuttings in which I understand that people accept our Society as genuine and religious. So it is Krsna's grace that they are giving you permission to chant on the streets
- I may inform you in this connection about my family life. Actually, I never liked my wife. I was going to marry another, but my father saved me from the danger and he told me that you do not like your wife, that is the grace of Krishna
- I think by the Grace of Krishna my working has produced some sincere souls like yourself, Brahmananda, Hamsaduta, and others. Now we have to chalk out a solid program by consulting together
- I think by the Grace of Krishna you are getting good inspiration from within as Krishna is giving you good wisdom. Your explanation for getting a new place bigger than the present one is approved by me in all respects
- I think by the grace of Krsna you are getting some glimpse of hope to keep in possession the Hare Krsna land for our missionary activities. The laurel of victory will be if we can get the whole land at a monthly rent of 1000rs
- I understand that by Krishna's Grace it appears to be settled up, and you can continue your proceeding, chanting always Hare Krishna. He will always give us protection
- I was also grhastha but now I am sannyasi. As grhastha I was thinking it would be very difficult to leave my householder life and take up preaching full time. But actually it has become very easy by the grace of Sri Krsna. Now there are no difficulties
- I was expecting to fight that case at least for some years, but by Krsna's grace he has given on the first day the judgment
- I was very much anxious to get the new address of our new center in Los Angeles and now I am pleased that our desire is fulfilled by the Grace of Lord Krishna
- I'm very happy to hear that you are once again in Berlin. When you first went to Germany by yourself, I was praying that Krishna would help you in every way to establish a center there in Berlin. Now you have done it by the grace of Krishna
- If by the Grace of Krishna you can live peacefully without any wife, completely devoted to K.C., that will be the best part of your life. You can love and put all your affection to the child, and try to make him fully K.C
- If by the grace of the Lord we get such opulences as material wealth, fame, power, education and beauty, it is our duty to consider that they are all gifts of the Lord and must be used for His service, not for our sense enjoyment
- If by the Lord's grace one can understand Him, one will immediately be delivered, even within his material body. The material body will no longer have any function, and whatever activities take place with the body will be activities of Krsna consciousness
- If one abides by the orders of the spiritual master, by the grace of Krsna he is freed from service to the mind
- If the Krsna consciousness movement spreads all over the world, and if by the grace of Krsna everyone accepts it, the thinking of envious people will change. Everyone will think of the welfare of others
- If there was no Krsna's grace, how this institution would have come into existence? It was not possible, such a big institution, all by one man's endeavor, starting with forty rupees. Simply Krsna's grace. So don't spoil that
- If you are fully engaged in Krsna's service attraction of women will be a myth only. It is only Krsna's grace. Of course we are old men now, but even old men they are attracted still by women
- If you become conscious of Me, you will pass over all the obstacles of conditional life by My grace. If, however, you do not work in such consciousness but act through false ego, not hearing Me, you will be lost. BG 18.58 - 1972
- If you keep yourselves always engaged in Krsna's business 24 hours, then you will be freed from all attachment to maya, by Krsna's grace
- If you stick to these principles with determination, then you will become free from all attachment to maya, by Krishna's Grace. The example is that when the sun is in the sky, there is no question of darkness
- If, by Krsna's grace, we act in our spiritual body, we can transcend both the gross and subtle bodies. In other words, we can gradually train ourselves to act in terms of the spiritual body
- Impossible thing can be made possible by the grace of Krsna. That is possible - Krsna is all powerful - provided we are serious and sincere. That is the main business. We must be very serious and sincere. Then Krsna will give you intelligence
- In other words, by the grace of Krsna, religious principles were so well cared for that hardly any irreligious activities could be found
- In spiritual activities there is no barring even in old age because I am also 74 years old but still working by the Grace of Lord Krsna
- In the Caitanya-caritamrta by Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami, Lord Caitanya states that it is a fortunate person who comes in contact with a bona fide spiritual master by the grace of Krsna
- In the course of traversing the universal creation of Brahma, some fortunate soul may receive the seed of bhakti-lata, the creeper of devotional service. This is all by the grace of guru and Krsna
- In the whole Nadia, this part is very sacred, Mayapur Candradoya Temple. So by Krsna's grace, you have got this opportunity to live here. Take advantage, full advantage of this opportunity, spiritually fortunate
- In this way, when all sinful activities are vanquished by the grace of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, one gradually vanquishes all kinds of impediments on the path of devotional service, as well as the ignorance resulting from these impediments
- Indra said, "Now by Your grace I can understand that You (Krsna) are the Supreme Lord, the Personality of Godhead, and that You are transcendental to all material qualities"
- It cannot be expected that one planet is exactly like another. By God's grace, by nature's law, each and every planet is made differently and has different wonderful features
- It is all Krishna’s Grace that so quickly you have established a center in Japan, which I cherished for a long time
- It is also Krishna's Grace that I got good father, and a good Spiritual Master, and in my old age also, Krishna has favored me with so many good children. So when I feel I see that Krishna is so kind upon me, so I offer my obligations unto Him
- It is by the grace of Lord Krsna on account of your sincere service unto Him that you have got a very nice place for our propaganda center. I understand that the house is purchased by you, but you have mentioned nothing about it
- It is Krsna's grace. Never mind garage. We shall turn hell into heaven
- It is the Grace of Lord Krishna that He has put me in contact with so many rare souls who are taking Krishna Consciousness in all seriousness
- It was my ambition to begin my movement from New York; and by Krishna's Grace, I got good cooperation from some boys like you
- Just as one can cross with no exertion over the little bit of water contained in the hoofprint of a calf, so Arjuna, by the grace of Krsna, was able to very easily jump over the ocean of the Battle of Kuruksetra
- Just like so many boys and girls come to our association just like somebody forcing him, forcing him, "You just remain in this association." That is Krsna's grace
- King Bahulasva and the brahmana Srutadeva, knowing well that the Lord (Krsna) had come there just to grace them with favor, immediately fell at the Lord's lotus feet and offered their respects
- King Nanda said, "Even though we (King Nanda and his family) would be put into various kinds of difficulties, by the grace of this boy (Krsna) we would be very easily freed from them"
- Krsna continued, "It is My eternal principle that anyone who comes under My shelter must have all his desires fulfilled by My grace"
- Krsna's father's name was Vasudeva, son of Surasena, descending from the Yadu dynasty. Actually, the SP of Godhead does not belong to any dynasty of this material world, but the family in which the SP of Godhead appears becomes famous, by His grace
- Kunti continued, "We are always in an auspicious position because of Your (Krsna's) grace. But although You have bestowed a special favor on us, people should not mistakenly think that You are partial to some and inattentive to others"
- Last week we have acquired with Krishna's grace a very large plot of land for raising up a very excellent center to revive the spiritual life of Vrindaban
- Let His Lordship's grace be on us so that there may not be any hindrance in the execution of this duty of writing The Nectar of Devotion, impelled by His Divine Grace Sri Srimad Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Gosvami Prabhupada
- Lord Siva said, "All of the demigods are directing different affairs of the universe by Your (Krsna's) grace only. Thus the seven upper planetary systems are maintained by Your grace"
- Money may be offered to a devotee, but he should not struggle to acquire it. If automatically, by the grace of the Supreme, money comes to him, he is not agitated
- Mr. George Harrison appears to be very intelligent boy, and he is by the Grace of Krishna fortunate also. On the first day, he came to see me along with John Lennon, and we had talks about 2 hours. He wanted to talk with me more
- Mr. Tom Driberg is an intimate friend of Ginsberg and he has already written to him promising all help to us. So by Grace of Krishna there you are meeting nice gentlemen, interested gentlemen, and I hope it will come very grand success
- Mucukunda said, "Somehow or other I am, by Your (Krsna's) grace, now in a peaceful condition because I have taken shelter of Your lotus feet, which are always free from all lamentation, fear and death"
- My dear Lord, all the demigods, including myself (Siva) and Lord Brahma, as well as great saintly persons and sages who have cleansed their hearts of material attachment, have, by Your grace, wholeheartedly taken shelter of Your lotus feet
- My family members are not dying in my absence, and I am not suffering without being in my family; on the other hand, by Krsna's grace, I have got better family members
- My health is improving by the grace of Krishna, and I am leaving for Bombay by the 22nd instant. Thank you very much for your concern
- Nanda continued, "We simply think of Krsna - how He used to smile and how He looked upon us with grace. When we go to the banks of the Yamuna or the lakes of Vrndavana or near Govardhana Hill or the pasturing fields"
- Narada Muni said, "All these activities performed by Your (Krsnas) Grace will be sung by great poets throughout the world. And at the Battle of Kuruksetra You will take part as the chariot driver of Your friend Arjuna"
- Narada spoke as follows: "By Your (Krsna's) grace, however, I have seen many times the action of Your inconceivable potency & therefore when You ask me for the news of the Pandavas, which is not at all unknown to You, I am not surprised at Your inquiry"
- Now after Urja you will go to Puri for again trying for that place, but now there is competition, so how we can stop it? But if you offer them the right price, and if we try to get it very seriously we shall be able to do it, by Krishna’s grace
- Now by the grace of Krsna your talents are being utilized in His service. That is what we require in Krsna Consciousness. We do not require to qualify very extraordinarily to serve Krsna
- Now, by the grace of Krsna, yourself and Upendra, the descendants of your adventurous forefathers, have gone there with a great mission, and try to execute it to your best capacity
- Now, we have by Krsna's Grace built up something significant in the shape of this ISKCON and we are all one family. Sometimes there may be disagreement and quarrel but we should not go away
- O Lord of lords (Krsna), O refuge of the worlds, please be gracious to me (Arjuna). I cannot keep my balance seeing thus Your blazing deathlike faces and awful teeth. In all directions I am bewildered
- O Lord of lords (Krsna), so fierce of form, please tell me (Arjuna) who You are. I offer my obeisances unto You; please be gracious to me. You are the primal Lord. I want to know about You, for I do not know what Your mission is
- One can elevate oneself simply by Your grace, so also by Your direction alone one may be lost to all benedictions under the influence of eternal time. Therefore I (Rukmini) have selected You as my husband, brushing aside personalities like Brahma & Indra
- One cannot know the Supreme Lord unless one is graced by the Lord Himself. Lord Krsna exhibited this specific mercy towards Arjuna and Uddhava while He was in the material world
- One cannot understand Krsna unless one is graced by the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Only one who has surrendered to a pure devotee of Krsna and taken the dust of his lotus feet can understand Krsna
- Only by the grace of spiritual master we can achieve the grace or mercy of Krsna. This is the meaning of this Vyasa-puja, offering obeisances by parampara system
- Our first and foremost business is to preach and by Krishna's Grace you have taken this task very seriously
- Our only means of subsistence is Krishna's grace, and all our needs are fulfilled by the Lord
- Out of many millions of wandering living entities, one who is very fortunate gets an opportunity to associate with a bona fide spiritual master by the grace of Krsna
- Persons who have not taken to devotional service are understood to have come short of the ultimate purpose of knowledge and are not favored by Your (Krsna's) grace
- Please bestow Your (Krsna's) grace upon me (Arjuna) and reveal again Your form as the Personality of Godhead, O Lord of lords, O abode of the universe
- Satyabhama was so beautiful and qualified that Satrajit, in spite of being asked for her hand by many princes, was waiting to find a suitable son-in-law. By the grace of Krsna he decided to hand his daughter over to Him
- She (Kunti-devi) knew perfectly well that without Krsna's grace no one could have saved them from the fire "accident" designed by the sons of Dhrtarastra. In a choked-up voice, she began to narrate before Krsna the history of their life
- She (Kunti-devi) remembered the past calamities of her life and how by the grace of Krsna she and her sons, the Pandavas, had been saved
- So far my injuries are concerned, by the grace of Krishna and good wishes of friends and relatives it is already completely cured. Thank you very much for your kind inquiries
- Sometimes we have to challenge big scientists and philosophers, but by the grace of Krsna we emerge successful
- Sri Sukadeva Gosvami continued: The King of the elephants, Gajendra, fixed his mind in his heart with perfect intelligence and chanted a mantra which he had learned in his previous birth as Indradyumna and which he remembered by the grace of Krsna
- Such an ocean (of opulent desires) is not possible for an ordinary man to cross; nevertheless, by the grace of Lord Krsna, King Yudhisthira was able to cross it very easily, and thus he became freed from all anxieties
- Sukadeva Gosvami, who also reformed himself by the grace of the Lord and took to the path of devotional service, giving up the way of impersonal realization
- That is first-class yogi. You want yogic power, mystic power, but if you keep Krsna within your core of heart, naturally by the grace of Krsna, you can perform all... Not the devotee can perform. Devotee is simply dependent on Krsna
- The activities of the Personality of Godhead, which are like those of a man in this mortal world, are bewildering to others, but I know of His greatness by His grace, and thus I am happy in all respects
- The ardent desire of Bhismadeva was to see the person of Lord Krsna, the most lovable object, and by the grace of the Lord, Sri Bhismadeva had this opportunity at the last stage of his breathing
- The clever Duryodhana and his party cunningly usurped the kingdom of Yudhisthira, who had no enemy. By the grace of the Lord, the recovery was executed, and the unscrupulous kings who joined with Duryodhana were killed by Him
- The duration of man's life is also due to Krsna. Therefore by the grace of Krsna, man can prolong his life or diminish it. So Krsna consciousness is active in every sphere
- The heavenly demigods are certainly more intelligent, powerful and beautiful, and yet they had to take help from Arjuna because of his Gandiva bow, which was empowered by the grace of Lord Sri Krsna
- The kings said, "We are no longer interested in sense gratification derived through the material body. By Your grace, we have now come to the conclusion that hankering after such material happiness is just like searching for water in a desert mirage"
- The messenger began to relay a message from the kings, as follows "A slight portion of Your (Krsna) glories can be known by persons fully surrendered unto Your lotus feet, and, by Your grace only, such persons become freed from all material anxieties"
- The more you advance in Krsna Consciousness, the more you will feel such ecstasy. This is Krsna's grace. So remain fixed up in the service, at the same time try to train others because we shall have to open so many centers
- The only remaining hope was the child in the womb of his daughter-in-law, Uttara, and he was also attacked by Asvatthama, but by the grace of the Lord the child was saved
- The personified Vedas continued, "Dear Lord, anyone who by Your grace has understood the glories of Your lotus feet is callous to material happiness and distress"
- The problem was that in India the men who joined the Gaudiya Math mission were not very educated. So I declined to bring them in the Western countries and by the grace of Krsna I was able to train the local men
- The pure devotee, by the grace of the Lord, absolutely loses all attraction for material enjoyment, and to keep free from contamination he always thinks of the lotus feet of the Lord
- The purport of this incident is that even a person who is under the regulative principles of the laws of nature, and is therefore punishable by Yamaraja under these laws, can be granted complete immunity by the grace of Krsna
- The reason (fame of Yudhisthira was not less than Indra) is that he was a pure devotee of the Lord & by His grace only was Yudhisthira on the level of the Indra, even though he performed only three yajnas whereas the King of heaven performed hundreds
- There is no question of cast, creed, nationality, color, richness. No. Everyone has got the tongue, by the grace of God. Everyone can chant Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare/ Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare
- These boys and girls are also initiated for the last two years only - they are not very great scholars in theological studies, but still by the Grace of Krishna they have created some impression in a city like London simply by their sincere effort
- These manifestations were distributed throughout the universe, but by the grace of the Lord, Arjuna could see them while sitting in one place. That was due to the inconceivable potency of Krsna
- They (the gopis and cowherd men) continued to converse amongst themselves about how so many great demons in such fierce bodies had attacked Krsna to kill Him but, by the grace of Hari, had not been able to cause even a slight injury
- They are transmigrating from, one life to another. Out of many such millions of living entities, one who comes under Krsna consciousness by the grace of Krsna and His devotee, spiritual master, his life is successful
- This initiation by the grace of guru and Krsna, do not take it very leniently. Take it very seriously. It is a great opportunity
- This Krsna Consciousness Movement is based on the Bhagavad-gita As It Is. We have attempted to present this great philosophy to the world in a pure way, without material motive, and by the grace of Lord Krsna our effort has come out successful
- This means Narada himself admitted that the natural development of Prahlada's ecstatic love was by the grace of Lord Krsna
- This means that by the grace of Krishna, not only our Mayapur Candrodaya Mandir has become very popular all over Bengal, side by side you have also become the attractive feature in Bengal
- Though engaged in all kinds of activities, My devotee, under My protection, reaches the eternal and imperishable abode by My grace. BG 18.56 - 1972
- To collect so much from visitors is Krishna's grace. This is very good. If you simply please the visitors, you will get so many Life Members
- To describe Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu or Lord Sri Krsna, one needs supernatural power, which is the grace and mercy of the Lord
- To the sincere devotee, however, this ocean of maya is easily crossed by the cool breeze of Krishna's Grace. So this is our business, to submit to Krishna's desire to have us back with Him in the eternal sky of Krishna Loka
- Upananda said, "Just consider Putana and Krsna. It was simply by the grace of Lord Hari that Krsna was saved from the hands of such a great demon"
- Upananda said, "The whirlwind demon took Krsna away into the sky, but by the grace of Lord Hari He was saved, and the demon fell down on a stone slab and died"
- We are spending in all the branches eighty thousand dollars per month. But by grace of Krsna we have no scarcity; everything is supplied
- We can explain what God is, so people are appreciating more and more our Movement. Now by Krishna's grace you have a beautiful Temple, use it to preach very vigorously
- We cannot demand any grace or mercy from the Lord because of our service rendered to Him. He may accept or not accept our service, but the only means to satisfy the Lord is through the service attitude, and nothing else
- We cannot learn this transcendental subject matter by challenge. If we are submissive, if we are engaged in His service, then, by His divine grace, He reveals Himself
- We have released one Hare Krishna record through the famous record manufacturers, the Apple Company, and by the Grace of Krishna it is being sold on the average 20,000 copies per week in London alone
- Whatever you are doing, that is by Krsna's grace. And when you are still favorable, then Krsna will give you more facilities. Krsna will give you facility, will favor you, as much as you desire, not more than that
- When a living entity, by Your (Lord Krsna) grace only, comes to the right conclusion about Your exalted transcendental position, he no longer bothers with the different theories manufactured by the mental speculators or so-called philosophers
- When a man dies, he is generally overpowered by mucus and bile, and thus he chokes. Since it is very difficult to vibrate any sound while choking, it is simply by Krsna's grace that one can chant Hare Krsna at the time of death
- When by the grace of the Lord a devotee is freed from all designations, his devotional service is actually naiskarmya
- When one becomes Krsna conscious by the grace of the Lord, the fragrance of the lotus feet of the Lord expands, and in this way a materialist may gain freedom from his miseries
- When the American boys are disgusted with cigarette smokers, or listening to rock music and meaningless chattering, it means there is Krishna's Grace
- When the living entity understands his real position by the grace of Krsna, he keeps himself always fit in Krsna consciousness and acts accordingly. Thus he gradually becomes completely free from the clutches of maya
- When the Lord Sri Krsna was present on this earth, the impressions of the special signs of His lotus feet were stamped on the dust, and as a result of this specific grace, the whole earth was made as perfect as possible
- When they (different rulers of the world) were released by the grace of Lord Krsna, they all looked very unhappy, their garments were niggardly, and their faces were almost dried up for want of proper bodily care
- Whenever there is Kirtana, either morning or evening, immediately there is a different atmosphere by the Grace of Lord Krishna. And all people, both devotees and outsiders, begin to dance in ecstasy
- While the ladies of the capital of Hastinapura were greeting Him and talking in this way, the Lord, smiling, accepted their good greetings, and casting the grace of His glance over them, He departed from the city
- Without sunlight you cannot live. Without water you cannot live. So by grace of God, you are getting; still, you are so ungrateful that we do not remember God or offer our gratitude
- Yasoda's friend said, "In the same way, if she is allowed to stay in the ocean of nectar, but is not allowed to see the lotus face of Your Grace, then even this ocean of nectar will appear to her as an ocean of arsenic poison"
- You are blessed with an advanced devotee husband, you have now two nice devotee children, and by Krishna's grace you have taken a genuine Spiritual Master
- You are born in brahmana family, so your forefather's blood is there, and now you are thinking like a brahmana. So it is all Krishna's grace
- You are very good girl, because I have heard you chanting while working. It is very good and may Krishna give you more and more enlightenment. I always pray that you may be happy by our Lord's Grace
- You are very sincere boy trying your best to serve Krishna and by His Grace you are quite fit for this business, and considering all these points, I have entrusted Back To Godhead in your hand. Because this paper is the beginning of my spiritual life
- You have a good position by the grace of Krishna, and I request you to continue on in this spirit of service to the Lord
- You say that you may be a broken gong, but you will never be broken. You are standing solidly by the grace of Krsna. Have faith in guru and Krsna and your attempt will be successful
- You should do everything combinedly. That is my request. Gradually, by Krishna's Grace, we are expanding. So if amongst ourselves there is friction, it will be very dangerous
- You will be glad to know that we lost our Hollywood temple, but by Grace of Krishna we have got a better place at a cheaper rent already on the Melrose avenue
- You'll be glad to know that even my in young age or early age - it was Krsna's grace - even amongst my young friends, I was considered the leader
- Your (Yudhisthira's) respectable younger brother, who possesses the strength of ten thousand elephants, killed, by His grace
- Your bus program is a very nice idea, and I pray that by Krsna's grace you will have all success. Yes, you are correct that by distributing books, that income will be sufficient for all programs
- Your prayers to Lord Krishna are heard by the Lord, and by His Grace I'm getting improved in health day by day
- Yudhisthira continued, "We know very well that the great mystics who always engage in meditation to capture You (Krsna) do not find it easy to obtain such grace, nor can they draw any personal attention from You"
- Yudhisthira said, "As far as we are concerned, we are fully surrendered unto Your (Krsna's) lotus feet, and by Your grace we are so fortunate as to see You personally. Therefore, naturally we have no desire for material opulences"