Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Features"
The following 86 pages are in this category, out of 86 total.
- Akrura should not have been so merciless but should have taken compassion on them. The gopis went on to say, "The most astonishing feature is that Krsna, the son of Nanda, without consideration, has already seated Himself on the chariot"
- All the different incarnations of the Lord indirectly or directly manifested different features, but Lord Krsna, the primeval Lord, exhibited the complete features of Godhead
- All the Narayana forms of the Lord are but expansions of His Vasudeva feature, and thus He is Vasudeva, Narayana and Krsna simultaneously. He is sri-krsna govinda hare murare, he natha narayana vasudeva, all in one
- Although there is no difference between Lord Krsna and Lord Visnu, Krsna descends to this planet in His Vasudeva feature for the purpose of protecting His devotees and annihilating the miscreants
- And in His Gauranga feature Krsna tastes separation from Krsna in the ecstasy of Srimati Radharani
- Another gopi said, "That is Your (Krsna's) extraordinary feature (sweet movements and being independent). Please, therefore, come before us and bless us with the lotus flower in Your hand"
- Arjuna was behind the beautiful Partha-sarathi while Bhismadeva was just in front of the Lord (Krsna). As far as the military feature of the Lord is concerned, Bhismadeva observed this with more relish than Arjuna
- At that age (of youth), Krsna is full with all transcendental qualities and is engaged in His transcendental pastimes. Therefore, devotees have accepted the beginning of His youth as the most attractive feature in ecstatic love
- By advancement in the association of the devotee one is placed in devotional service, and this service dispels all one's misgivings about Krsna, or God, and Krsna's activities, form, pastimes, name and other features
- By devotional service one can understand that Krsna first of all manifests Himself as svayam-rupa, His personal form, then as tad-ekatma-rupa, and then as avesa-rupa. It is in these three features that He manifests Himself in His transcendental form
- By the process of meditation or mystic yoga, the feature of the Supersoul, the all-pervading expansion of Krsna, is understood. And by devotional service in full Krsna consciousness, the original Personality of Godhead is realized
- Glories of the Lord (Krsna) are exhibited in His being subordinated before His devotees, and that is another feature of the glories of the Lord
- Great mahatmas like Bhismadeva realize all the different features of Lord Sri Krsna, and therefore they worship Lord Krsna with one-pointed attention, knowing Him as the origin of all features
- Hari, the Personality of Godhead, is called Krsna because He has such transcendentally attractive features
- He (Bhismadeva) desired that the Lord stay before him in His four-handed Narayana feature so that he might concentrate upon Him and thus be in trance in that meditation. Then his mind might be sanctified with thinking of the Lord
- He (Krsna) expanded Himself to become exactly like the boys, who were of all different features and facial and bodily construction, and who were different in their clothing and ornaments and in their behavior and personal activities
- Here they (Kumaras) express their gratitude because although they were foolish impersonalists in the beginning, by the grace of the Lord they could now have the good fortune to see His personal feature
- His beautiful features, His cheeks and His playful smiles all combined to form a constant festival for the eyes, and the blinking of the eyes became obstacles that impeded one from seeing that beauty
- I offer my obeisances unto the Supreme Lord, Krsna, who is nondifferent from His features as a devotee, devotional incarnation, devotional manifestation, pure devotee and devotional energy
- If one form or feature is differently manifested according to different emotional features, it is called vaibhava-prakasa
- In every age He protects the world through His different features when the world is disturbed by the enemies of Indra
- In His Narayana feature He resides with His devotees in the Vaikuntha planets, while in His original Sri Krsna feature He resides in the Krsnaloka planet far, far above the Vaikuntha planets in the spiritual sky
- In His original form, Krsna manifests Himself in two features - prabhava and vaibhava. He expands His one original form into many, as He did during the rasa-lila dance
- In His Paramatma feature, Krsna is the old friend of everyone. According to Vedic injunction, Krsna is sitting with the living entity side by side
- In His personal feature Krsna is both Partha-sarathi and Syamasundara of Vrndavana, but in His impersonal feature He is neither in the brahma-jyotir nor in the Paramatma
- In His vaibhava-prakasa feature, the Lord manifests Himself as Balarama. The Balarama feature is as good as Krsna Himself, the only difference being that Krsna's bodily hue is blackish and Balarama's is whitish
- In pastimes His (Krsna's) associates like the Pandavas and Bhisma are constant eternal companions. So Bhismadeva never forgot the beautiful feature of the Lord as Partha-sarathi, which even Arjuna could not see
- In spite of Krsna's beautiful features, Kaliya felt great anger within his heart, and thus he grabbed Krsna with his mighty coils
- In terms of His various manifestations, He is known in three features, called the impersonal Brahman, the localized Paramatma and the original Personality of Godhead
- In the form of Krsna, the Lord enjoys spiritual bliss and remains the shelter of all devotees, visaya-vigraha. And in His Gauranga feature Krsna tastes separation from Krsna in the ecstasy of Srimati Radharani
- In the pastimes of Lord Caitanya, Krsna is manifested in five different features, known as the panca-tattva, to whom Srila Krsnadasa Kaviraja offers his obeisances in the fourteenth verse of the Caitanya-caritamata
- Indirectly he (Bhismadeva) desired Lord Sri Krsna to manifest Himself in His four-handed feature of Narayana
- It is wonderful that Dvaraka has defeated the glories of the heavenly planets and has enhanced the celebrity of the earth. The inhabitants of Dvaraka are always seeing the soul of all living beings (Krsna) in His loving feature
- Krsna is the supreme controller also because the Paramatma feature of Lord Krsna destines all actions and reactions. Without His sanction not a blade of grass can move
- Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself. In every age He protects the world through His different features when the world is disturbed by the enemies of Indra
- Krsna said, "My feature of four-handed Narayana is not so pleasing or dear to Me as is a brahmana Vaisnava. Brahmana means one well conversant with Vedic knowledge"
- Krsna's attractive features are also described by Vrnda, the gopi after whom Vrndavana was named
- Krsna's body is a city of attractive features, and it is sweeter than sweet. His face, which is like the moon, is sweeter still. And the supremely sweet gentle smile on that moonlike face is like rays of moonshine
- Kuntidevi pointed out distinguished features (of Krsna) and was afraid of ill luck in the absence of the Lord
- Let Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, be glorified! By virtue of His expanding attractive features, He subjugated the gopis named Taraka and Pali and absorbed the minds of Syama and Lalita
- Lord Caitanya is presenting the real factual features of Krsna
- Lord Caitanya points out that the Paramatma, the all-pervading feature situated in everyone's body, is but a partial manifestation or expansion of Krsna, but because Krsna is the soul of all souls, He is called Paramatma, the Supreme Self
- Lord Krsna Himself is the one undivided Absolute Truth, the ultimate reality. He manifests Himself in three features - as Brahman, Paramatma and Bhagavan
- Lord Krsna, the original Personality of Godhead, does the work of protection and annihilation in His capacity of Visnu. Lord Visnu is the plenary expansion of Lord Krsna. The all-pervasive activities of the Lord are executed by Him in His Visnu feature
- Lord Sri Krsna's beauty, the sound of His words and the vibration of His flute, His touch, His fragrance and the taste of His lips are full of an indescribable sweetness. When all these features attract My five senses at once, My senses all ride together
- My dear brothers, kindly listen to the explanation of this verse and consider its meaning: the one original entity is known in His three different features
- My dear Krsna, only You and I know the strength of Your beautiful features and, because of them, My unsteadiness. Now, this is My position; I do not know what to do or where to go. Where can I find You? I am asking You to give directions
- One description was given by a gopi to her friend: "My dear friend, just see how the enemy of Agha has assumed such wonderful features!"
- One gopis said, "His (Krsna's) teeth are reddish, and so it appears that He has assumed a feature of anger"
- One who knows the real feature of Sri Krsna and His three different energies cannot remain ignorant about Him
- Some things which give stimulation to ecstatic love of Krsna are His transcendental qualities, His uncommon activities, His smiling features, His apparel, His garlands, His flute, His buffalo horn, His leg bells, His conchshell
- Srimati Radharani does not touch the body of anyone but Krsna. I taste My own transcendental features by accepting the complexion of Srimati Radharani
- The all-pervasive feature of the Lord (Krsna) experienced within the manifested world is also a partial representation of the Lord. Paramatma, therefore, is included within Him
- The attraction of loving affairs on the basis of sex feeling is the original feature of the SPG, & we, the conditioned souls, being part and parcel of the Supreme, have such feelings also, but they are experienced within a perverted, minute condition
- The authentic scriptures describe the transcendental activities, features, form and qualities of Krsna, and Krsna explains Himself in the Bhagavad-gita, the most authentic scripture in the world
- The beauty of Krsna's smile is the sweetest feature of all. His smile is like a full moon that spreads its rays throughout the three worlds - Goloka Vrndavana, the spiritual sky of the Vaikunthas, and Devi-dhama, the material world
- The cowherd boys said, "Your transcendental features are themselves so beautiful that You do not require any ornamentation"
- The dancing features of His face surpass all other full moons and expand the marketplace of full moons. Although priceless, the nectar of Krsna's face is distributed to everyone
- The dancing features of Krsna's face surpass all other full moons and expand the marketplace of full moons
- The feature of svayam-rupa is the form by which Krsna can be understood by one who may not understand His other features. In other words, the form by which Krsna is directly understood is called svayam-rupa, or His personal form
- The first manifestation of the vaibhava feature of Krsna is Sri Balaramaji. Sri Balarama and Krsna have different bodily colors, but otherwise Sri Balarama is equal to Krsna in all respects
- The gopis continued, "We constantly remember various attractive features of beautiful Krsna - His walking, His smiling, His joking words. We have all become lost by the dealings of Krsna, and it is impossible for us to forget Him"
- The gopis said, "In that condition, we shall simply think of You (Krsna) and Your beautiful features and give up our bodies immediately. In that way we think it will be possible for us to reside at Your lotus feet in the next life"
- The holy name of Lord Krsna is an attractive feature for many saintly, liberal people. It is the annihilator of all sinful reactions and is so powerful that, save for the dumb who cannot chant it, it is readily available to everyone
- The Lord's pastimes in the internal potency are displayed in His activities in Vrndavana, but His external potential works are directed in His features of Karanarnavasayi Visnu, Garbhodakasayi Visnu and Ksirodakasayi Visnu
- The most astonishing feature was that Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, took charge of washing the feet of all the incoming guests (during the Rajasuya Sacrifice)
- The Paramatma, the Supersoul feature, is a plenary portion of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is the original soul of all living entities. Krsna is the source of the Paramatma
- The self-effulgent material form of the Supreme Personality of Godhead is adored by nondevotees, His impersonal form is adored by those advanced in spiritual knowledge, and His feature as the localized Supersoul is appreciated by yogis
- The special beauty of Krsna's body was His mild smiling, His restless eyes and His world enchanting songs. These are the special features of this age (thirteen years)
- The Supreme Living Being in His feature as the transcendental purusa incarnation, who is the Lord's plenary expansion, impregnates the material nature of three modes, and thus by the influence of eternal time the living entities appear
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, cannot be understood by the nondevotees because there is a curtain of Yogamaya which covers Krsna's actual features
- The wonderful form of Krsna in His personal feature is so great that it attracts even Krsna to taste His own association. Indeed, Krsna becomes very eager to taste it
- The word "krs" is the attractive feature of the Lord's existence, and "na" means spiritual pleasure. When the verb "krs" is added to the affix "na," it becomes "Krsna," which indicates the Absolute Truth
- There are six features of conjugal love affairs, called peacemaking, picking a quarrel, going to meet one's lover, sitting together, separation and support. Lord Krsna expanded an empire of these six features, of which He was the ruling prince
- Therefore according to the authority of Brahma, the Narayana who is the predominating Deity in the transcendental world is but the vilasa feature of Krsna. This has now been conclusively proved
- This healthy condition is lost when the living entity forgets Krsna due to being attracted by the external features of Krsna's maya energy. This world of maya is called durasraya, which means false or bad shelter
- To experience sunlight, as it is not perfection of understanding of the sun, similarly, to experience Brahman is not all. One has to understand the Paramatma feature and the Supreme Personality of Godhead, ultimately Krsna
- When Krsna, the supreme enjoyer, desired to enjoy the company of the gopis on that full-moon night of the sarat season, exactly at that very moment the moon, the lord of the stars, appeared in the sky, displaying its most beautiful features
- When that body is a little differently manifested and its features are a little different in transcendental emotion and form, it is called tad-ekatma
- When the Lord Krsna displays numerous forms with different features by His inconceivable potency, such forms are called vilasa-vigrahas
- When the SPG expands Himself in many forms, all nondifferent in Their features, as Lord Krsna did when He married sixteen thousand queens and when He performed His rasa dance, such forms of the Lord are called manifested forms (prakasa-vigrahas)