Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► First Primary Feature of God is Guru (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Six Primary Features of God (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Time is God's Impersonal Feature (1 P)
Pages in category "God's Features"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- Although these three features of the Lord deal directly with the material energy, none of Them are touched by it. They are all beyond illusion
- As described in the previous mantras, the real or ultimate aspect of the Absolute is His feature as the Personality of Godhead, and His impersonal brahmajyoti feature is a dazzling covering over His face
- At the same time, He (The Supreme Personality of Godhead) is present everywhere by His all-pervasive feature of Brahman
- By meeting the Personality of Godhead Himself face to face, the devotee experiences the most auspicious feature of the Supreme
- By realizing the impersonal brahmajyoti, one experiences the auspicious aspect of the Supreme, and by realizing the Paramatma, or all-pervading feature of the Supreme, one experiences an even more auspicious enlightenment
- Impersonal Brahman is a subordinate feature of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and since impersonal Brahman worshipers desire to merge into the Brahman effulgence, they cannot be considered followers of bhagavad-dharma
- Impersonalists accept one aspect of the Lord's features, the all-pervasive aspect, but they cannot understand His localized situation in His transcendental abode
- O my friends, sons of the asuras, the SPG in His Supersoul feature always exists within the cores of the hearts of all living entities. Indeed, He is the well-wisher and friend of all living entities, and there is no difficulty in worshiping the Lord
- One should not be satisfied simply by understanding the Brahman feature of the Personality of Godhead. One must also know the Lord’s personal feature. That is complete understanding of the Absolute Truth
- Out of many potencies of the Omnipotent, there are three features of His internal potency - namely samvit, sandhini and hladini
- Since the Supreme Personality of Godhead is both invisible and visible, there are different features of the Lord. The Paramatma feature and Brahman feature are invisible, but the Bhagavan feature is visible
- Sri Maitreya said: O learned Vidura, so far I have explained to you the glories of the form of the Supreme Personality of Godhead in His feature of kala. Now you can hear from me about the creation of Brahma, the reservoir of all Vedic knowledge
- The all-pervading feature of God means everything is manifestation of His energy. Nothing can exist without God. But it does not mean everything is God. Everything is resting on His energy, but not everything God
- The all-pervading feature of the Lord-which exists in all circumstances of waking and sleeping as well as in potential states and from which the jiva-sakti (living force) is generated as both conditioned and liberated souls-is known as Brahman
- The cosmic impersonal feature of the Lord is a feature of His unlimited potencies
- The facilities of devotional service are denied the impersonalists because they are attached to the brahmajyoti feature of the Lord. As suggested in the previous mantras, they cannot penetrate the brahma-jyoti because they do not believe in the SPG
- The feature of the Lord by which He is present everywhere is called Paramatma
- The irises of His (Lord Rsabhadeva's) eyes were so pleasing that they removed all the troubles of everyone who saw Him. His forehead, ears, neck, nose and all His other features were very beautiful
- The island (Puskaradvipa) is divided in two by a large mountain named Manasottara. The inhabitants of this island worship Svayambhu, another feature of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The Lord of the creative energy is called Ananta-sayana. The material energy is impregnated by the glance of this feature of the Lord and is then able to give birth to all organic and inorganic matter
- The material creation is activated by the Lord, and therefore the Lord is not a part of the material creation. The Lord exists in His original, spiritual position. The universal form of the Lord, vairaja-murti, is another feature of the Lord
- The Mayavadi philosophers accept the all-pervading feature of Parabrahman, but when Parabrahman, or the Supreme Lord, appears, they think that He appears under the control of material nature
- The S. P. of Godhead is sac-cid-ananda-vigraha. Realization of impersonal Brahman is realization of His sat feature, or His aspect of eternity, and Paramatma realization is realization of His sat and cit features, His aspects of eternity and knowledge
- The universe, which emanates from Him, is another feature of the Lord. Therefore the Supreme Lord is the ultimate truth, and He is complete in greatness
- Those who are not as perfect as the pure devotees-namely, those who have realized only the Brahman or Paramatma features of the Lord-cannot appreciate the activities of the perfect devotees
- Those who are not purely sanctified may be attracted by different features of the Lord like the impersonal brahma-jyotir and localized Paramatma, but a pure devotee directly takes to the service of the Supreme Lord