Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:God's Personal Features
"personal feature"|"personal features"|"personal bodily features"
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Caitanya's Features (8 P)
- ► Radharani's Features (1 P)
Pages in category "God's Personal Features"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- A devotee more easily attains samadhi, or trance, by constantly remembering the Lord's personal feature along with His holy name, fame, pastimes, etc.
- A person who is situated in Brahman realization, if he is put into association with devotees in pure devotional service, will immediately become attracted to the personal feature of the Lord
- After all, both the impersonal and the personal feature of the Supreme Lord are beyond our material conception
- All the facilities suggested in this mantra can be easily obtained by constant contact with the personal feature of the Absolute Truth
- Although impersonal Brahman, Paramatma Brahman and Brahman as the Supreme Person are all on the same transcendental platform, the personal feature of the Supreme Brahman is the ultimate goal and last word in transcendence
- An appreciation of the greatness of the Lord is called santa-rati. This is attachment not to the personal feature but to the impersonal feature. Generally, one in this stage is attached to the Paramatma feature of the Supreme
- In the Bhagavad-gita the personal feature of the Supreme Lord is especially mentioned, so much so that the last portion of the great literature has emphatically stressed that one should surrender unto the Personality of Godhead to be saved
- In the Koran there are descriptions of fruitive activity, speculative knowledge, mystic power and union with the Supreme, but ultimately all this is refuted and the Lord's personal feature established, along with His devotional service
- In the Twentieth Chapter the Lord's meeting with Sanatana Gosvami is described. The Lord described the personal features of the Supreme Personality of Godhead in depth
- Kardama Muni fixed his mind on the Supreme Brahman and realized Him through bhakti, or devotional service. This indicates that he fixed his mind on the personal feature of the Lord
- King Pariksit's question was, Which is the ultimate target of Vedic knowledge - this concentration on the impersonal feature of the Absolute Truth or concentration on the personal feature
- Once one is associated with impersonalists, he can never understand the personal feature of the Lord and His transcendental pastimes
- One should not be satisfied simply by understanding the Brahman feature of the Personality of Godhead. One must also know the Lord’s personal feature. That is complete understanding of the Absolute Truth
- Personal features of the Lord are completely different from all kinds of mundane features. The living entities are all individual persons, and they are all parts and parcels of the supreme whole
- Persons who are unable to pin their faith on the personal feature of the Absolute are given a chance to associate with His virat-rupa, or the cosmic impersonal feature of the Lord
- So there is no place for impersonal features in the transcendental world as there are impersonal features in the material world. Whenever there is cetana, or knowledge, the personal feature comes in
- Srimad-Bhagavatam gives information about the Absolute Truth in His personal feature. It is higher than impersonalist literatures and higher than the jnana-kanda division of the Vedas
- The cause of such gross ignorance (of the Lords's eternal personal feature) is constant engagement by the materialistic man in the matter of artificially increasing material demands
- The devotee has an advantage over the impersonalist philosopher. The impersonalist is doubtful about the personal feature of the Lord, and therefore he always tries to meditate upon something which is not objective
- The impersonal aspect of the Absolute Truth is not the highest. Above the impersonal feature is the Paramatma feature, and above this is the personal feature of the Absolute Truth, or Bhagavan
- The impersonalist philosophers of the Mayavada school accept only the Lord's impersonal activities and reject His personal feature
- The jnana-yoga system aims at the impersonal Brahman effulgence, and the hatha-yoga system aims at the localized personal aspect, the Paramatma feature of the Absolute Truth
- The path of religion entails making progress on the path of spiritual advancement, ultimately reviving the eternal relation with Lord Visnu in His impersonal effulgence, His localized Paramatma feature, and ultimately His personal feature
- The personal features of the Supreme Personality of Godhead are categorized in three cases - namely ablative, instrumental and locative
- The purpose of the discussions in the Upanisads and Vedanta-sutra is to philosophically establish the personal feature of the Absolute Truth
- The Vedic mantra maintains that the Absolute Truth has no legs and no hands and yet goes faster than all and accepts everything that is offered to Him in devotion. The latter statements definitely suggest the personal features of the Lord
- There (in the spiritual sky) the personal feature of Balarama called Maha-sankarsana is the shelter of the spiritual energy. He is the primary cause, the cause of all causes
- Those who are in the Vaisnava sampradaya of Brahma always want to see the Supreme Personality of Godhead. They are eager to realize the Lord's personal feature, not the impersonal feature
- Thus they viewed the Lord's transcendental body again and again, and so they finally achieved meditation on the Lord's personal feature
- To acquire such a qualification of God realization in the personal feature, the neophyte impersonalist is given a chance to realize the relation of the Lord in everything by the philosophy of pantheism