Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:If You Have
"if you have"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► If You Have Got (3 C, 49 P)
Pages in category "If You Have"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu strictly prohibits that if you have become niskincana, renounced order, with a idea of going forward, bhava-sagarasya, on the other side of the ocean, then aspiring after money and women is lower than dying, committing suicide
- Cooking means if you have no appetite, it will create appetite. That is cooking, not that simply some ghee and masala and cook it. No. It is a great art
- Flesh is eaten by tigers, dogs. So if you have learned how to eat flesh, does it mean that you advance in civilization? It is the business of tigers and dogs. The dog civilization
- For concentrating your mind, for meditating, if you have to make so many facilities arrangement, and without any arrangement, if you can do, which one is better? Without any arrangement. That is Hare Krsna mantra
- If one screw is lost, if you have to purchase from the market, you will have to pay some value. But the same screw, if it is not attached to the machine, it has no value. Similarly, we are very insignificant spiritual spark
- If we want jnana - because the jnanamaya-yajna is recommended the highest yajna - if we actually want jnana, then we have to first of all find out a person who is tattva-darsi. Just like if you have to purchase gold, you must know where gold is available
- If you cultivate spiritual consciousness or Krsna consciousness, that will go with you. And if you have finished in this life, say, ten percent, then next life you begin eleven percent. The best thing is that why not finish cent percent in this life?
- If you go to a rascal cheater and if you have faith, blind faith, then you are lost
- If you have actually tasted bhakti-yoga, then there will be no more material attachment. This is the test. Not that artificially keeping a big tilaka on forehead and thinking within always "How to get money, how to get woman?"
- If you have been able to worship Krsna, then there is no need of any more austerities, penances, (indistinct) to self-realize or to know God
- If you have committed a murder, then you also be hanged. These are the laws. When the king orders somebody to be hanged on account of his committing murder, the king is not sinful. King is helping that rascal to atone his murdering activities
- If you have heard from the right source and if you are convinced, then automatically you will try to perform kirtana. Kirtana means glorifying
- If you have made a horseless carriage motorcar, that is not advancement. It is advancement, but it is not the solution of the problem. The solution of problem is, human life, is to how to stop death
- If you have to take some money from somebody, that is your income. And if you have to pay somebody that is your expenditure. Two things are going on. You cannot expect here in this material world simply income. There must be expenditure
- If you have, if you have got some intention to cheat others, then you will be restless, asanta. But if you are simple, plain, then there is no asanta. There is santi
- If you hide income tax, then you are criminal. You can say, "I have earned money. Why shall I pay income tax, government?" No. You must pay. And there is a limit, that if you have earned so much money, practically the whole money will be taken
- Just like if you have become criminal and you are arrested by the state. Suppose you are millionaires. Your money will save you? No. That will not save
- Just like you sow a seed in your garden or in your house and put some little water daily and it grows gradually, similarly, if you have captured the seed of Krsna consciousness or God consciousness, just pour water on it of this hearing and chanting
- Self-realization, liberation, the sign is that he becomes joyful, prasannatma, immediately. If you have actually realized yourself, simply by bluffing that "I am God, I am this, I am..." No. There are signs
- So many sacrifices, ritualistic... All finished. You do not require to take trouble for these things if you have come to the point of sacrificing everything for Hari
- The gopis said, "He (Krsna) has stolen our hearts and gone away. If you have seen Him, kindly inform us which way He has gone. Dear asoka tree, dear naga flower tree and campaka flower tree, have you seen the younger brother of Balarama pass this way?"
- They will create motorcars, and the whole street is congested. At any moment there can be accident, and if you have to go to consult a doctor, you have to go thirty miles off
- Those who are advanced in spiritual knowledge, they can see God in every moment. If you have love of God, then you are qualified to see God every moment
- To see God you have to make your eyes cleansed. Just like with cataractic eyes you cannot see anything. Everything is dark. But if you have operation, the cataract is taken away. Similarly, with these eyes, these material eyes, you cannot see God
- Vasudeva then replied, "My dear Nanda, if you have already paid the government taxes, then return soon to your place, because I think that there may be some disturbances in Gokula"
- Very simple thing. Antar bahir, within and without, if you have learned to think of Krsna, antar bahir yadi haris tapasa, then where is the use of tapasya? It is already achieved. Because you are thinking always, externally and internally, Krsna
- You (so-called sannyasais) have left already all this nonsense, you say that this world is mithya, brahma satyam jagan mithya. So if you have ascended to the brahma-pada, why you come down again to the mithya-pada? That means you have no taste
- You cannot change your destiny. If you have to be, have to work like a coolie, even after becoming Ph.D. you'll have to work like a coolie. You cannot change it