Category:Free from Contamination
VedaBase Query: "free* contamination"@10
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► God Is Never Contaminated by Sins (2 P)
- ► Not Contaminated (8 C, 42 P)
- ► Uncontaminated (7 C, 56 P)
Pages in category "Free from Contamination"
The following 98 pages are in this category, out of 98 total.
- A person who is completely free from all sinful contamination, such person can become a pure devotee of God
- A real guru is freed from all material contamination and is fully engaged in Krsna's service. If one is able to obtain the dust of the lotus feet of such a guru, his life becomes successful. Otherwise he is baffled both in this life and in the next
- A vivid example is Bharata Maharaja. Although in his next life he became a deer, in the life after that he became completely free from all material contamination and was elevated to the kingdom of God
- After thinking of Radha & Krsna and Their pastimes for a long time & after getting completely free from material contamination, one is transferred to the spiritual world. There the devotee attains an opportunity to serve Radha & Krsna as one of the gopis
- After thus traveling all over the universes, they also entered into the spiritual sky, for they were freed from all material contamination
- As soon as King Yudhisthira embraced Him (Krsna), he became free from all the contamination of material existence. He immediately felt transcendental bliss and merged in an ocean of happiness
- As soon as the devotees surrender unto the lotus feet of the Lord sincerely, the Lord accepts them, and thus the devotees at once become free from all material contaminations. Such devotees are above the three modes of material nature
- Because a devotee is freed from all contaminated material association, he is not affected by the miseries of material existence. Even though he appears to be in the material world, he is not affected by the miseries of the material world
- Because he (Kapila Muni) is on the absolute platform, free from material contamination, he is called paratma-bhuta or brahma-bhuta
- Because King Yayati completely surrendered unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Vasudeva, he was freed from all contamination of the material modes of nature
- Becoming fully Krsna conscious, one is freed from all dualities and thus is free from the contaminations of the material modes. He can become liberated because he knows his constitutional position in relationship with Krsna
- Being in a transcendental position, he gave instructions on religion and transcendental knowledge because he is naturally extremely kind to the fallen souls. These instructions were free from all material contamination
- Being unaffected by material conditions, being pleased with whatever was available by the grace of the Lord to maintain body and soul together he gave full attention to Vasudeva, who is the transcendental Supersoul, free from material contamination
- Better than him is one who is liberated from all material contamination, and better than him is a pure devotee, who executes devotional service without expectation of reward
- By chanting the Hare Krsna maha-mantra, one can become free from all contamination, especially contamination brought about by the killing of animals
- By following in the footsteps of the great acaryas, one associates with the hamsas or paramahamsas, those who are completely freed from material contamination
- By proper utilization of thoughtfulness, one comes to the stage of thinking of the S P of Godhead. By thinking of the S P of Godhead, one becomes free from the contamination of the faulty association of the material world, and thus one becomes peaceful
- By the touch of Lord Nrsimhadeva's hand on Prahlada Maharaja's head, Prahlada was completely freed of all material contaminations and desires, as if he had been thoroughly cleansed
- He (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu) gave the people of this age the advantage of being able to chant the Hare Krsna mantra and thus become fully pure, free from all material contamination
- He (Yudhisthira) became disinterested in his kingdom and family and thus became free from all material contamination, or material designation
- He has immense potency, and in various forms, all free from material contamination, He acts wonderfully. He is therefore the Supreme Brahman. I offer my respects to Him
- If it is possible for a devotee to get free from the material, contaminated stage simply by thinking of Krsna, then why should this not be possible for others who are also thinking of someone?
- If Krsna's enemies could get freed from material contamination and become one with the Supreme, then certainly His dear friends like the gopis can achieve such freedom and much more
- If Krsna's enemies could get freed from material contamination and become one with the Supreme, then certainly His dear friends like the gopis can achieve such freedom and much more. Besides that, in the Bhagavad-gita Krsna is called Hrsikesa
- If one becomes attached to Krsna even through lust, anger or fear, then one's salvation and freedom from material contamination are assured
- If one forgets all his bodily relationships within this material world and becomes situated in his spiritual identity, it is said that one has been freed from all material contamination by the blazing fire of yogic samadhi, or ecstasy
- If we are able to keep in the transcendental position by devotional service we remain completely untouched by the contamination of matter
- In Krsna consciousness there is no scope for worshiping any demigod or any other form of Krsna, nor is there room for indulgence in speculative empiric philosophy, nor indulgence in fruitive activities. One should be free from all these contaminations
- In other words, if one is not in Krsna consciousness, he is not eligible for liberation from the contamination of material existence
- In the Padma Purana there is a statement about remembering the activities of the Lord, "A person who is always engaged in meditation on the sweet pastimes and wonderful activities of the Lord surely becomes freed from all material contamination"
- In the spiritual realm, beyond the material covering, is the unlimited Brahman effulgence, which is free from material contamination. That effulgent white light is understood by transcendentalists to be the light of all lights
- In the tripad-vibhuti field of actions, or in the spiritual world, there is no forgetfulness by the living entities, who are free from all kinds of contaminations resulting from the forgetful state of existence
- It is also possible for the living entity to be liberated again when by cultivation of real knowledge he becomes completely freed from the contamination of the material world
- It is best not to accept any disciples. One has to become purified at home by chanting the Hare Krsna and preaching the principles enunciated by Sri Caitanya. Thus one can become a spiritual master and be freed from the contamination of material life
- Kalayavana was following, running very fast, but still he could not catch Krsna because he was not freed from all contaminations of sinful life
- Karabhajana Muni said, "Neither has he any need to bother executing the five kinds of yajnas (sacrifices) for becoming free from sinful contamination. Simply by discharging devotional service he is freed from all kinds of obligations"
- Kardama Muni saw the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is free from material contamination, in His eternal form, effulgent like the sun, wearing a garland of white lotuses and water lilies
- Krsna continued, "And it is a fact also that My devotees, My dearmost friends and servitors, are always free from material contamination, even though they are not inclined to ask Me for such liberation"
- Krsna replied, "I am surprised to find that your mind is now freed from all material contamination. You are now fit to execute devotional service"
- Many people go to holy places and leave their sinful activities there, thus becoming free from contamination. When these contaminations pile up, they are counteracted by the visit of great personalities like Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Merely by hearing the holy name of Your Lordship only once, even candalas, men of the lowest class, are freed from all material contamination. Under the circumstances, who will not be freed from material contamination simply by seeing You?
- Mucukunda continued, "My dear Lord, I pray that I may simply be engaged in rendering transcendental loving service unto Your lotus feet. This is the ambition of pure devotees, who are freed from all material contamination"
- Mucukunda continued, "My dear Lord, You are the Supersoul of everyone, and You can understand everything. Now I am free from all contamination of material desire"
- My dear King Rahugana, as long as the conditioned soul accepts the material body and is not freed from the contamination of material enjoyment, has to wander among different places and different species of life in this material world
- My Lord, those who are completely freed from material contamination always meditate upon You within the cores of their hearts
- Omkara is beginningless, changeless, supreme and free from deterioration and external contamination
- One can immediately be free from material contamination by touching or bathing in those rivers, and the four castes of people who live in Plaksadvipa - the Hamsas, Patangas, Urdhvayanas and Satyangas - purify themselves in that way
- One cannot understand the science of the Personality of Godhead unless one is freed from the contamination of the material modes, even up to the stage of a brahmana
- One who desires to conquer the mind must leave the company of his family and live in a solitary place, free from contaminated association. To maintain the body and soul together, he should beg as much as he needs for the bare necessities of life
- One who is engaged in Krsna consciousness and devotional service has without doubt become freed from all contaminations of material sinful activities
- One who is equal to friends and enemies, who is equipoised in honor and dishonor, heat and cold, happiness and distress, fame and infamy, who is always free from contaminating association
- One who is not free from the contamination of envy cannot advance in Krsna consciousness
- One who meditates in this way, concentrating his mind upon the always auspicious form of the Lord, is very soon freed from all material contamination, and he does not come down from meditation upon the Lord
- Only because of ignorance do people concoct differences and dualities. You are free from material contamination, and since the entire cosmos is caused by You and cannot exist without You, it is an effect of Your transcendental qualities
- Only persons who are completely free from the contamination of sense gratification can execute bhakti-yoga, or the process of devotional service, very purely
- Real sense enjoyment is possible only when the disease of materialism is removed. In our pure spiritual form, free from all material contamination, real enjoyment of the senses is possible
- Rukmini continued, "Great saintly persons like Narada Muni are always engaged simply in glorifying Your transcendental characteristics. Someone who simply takes shelter of such a saintly person immediately becomes freed from all material contamination"
- Rukminidevi said, "My dear Lord Krsna, Your transcendental glories are chanted by great sages who are free from material contamination, and in exchange for such glorification You are so kind that You freely distribute Yourself to such devotees"
- Service performed strictly in conformity with the revealed scriptures is better than viddha-bhakti because it is free from all kinds of material contamination
- Simply by chanting the holy name of Krsna, everyone becomes free from all contamination of this age, mukta-sangah, param vrajet. And he becomes so purified that he becomes fit to go back to home, back to Godhead
- Sridhara Swami said in his verse, "Simply by chanting Your transcendental names, O Lord Madhupati, let me become free from the contamination of this material existence"
- Srimati Radharani continued, "Being completely freed from the contamination of material attachment, one gives up attachment for this material world, including family, home, wife, children and everything else materially dear to every person"
- Suppose there is some epidemic in the city, and one has taken the antiseptic vaccine of measure. He's not affected. Similarly this Krsna consciousness is the antiseptic method to become free from the contamination of this material world
- Taking shelter of devotional service to the Lord in full Krsna consciousness is therefore the only way to become free from the contamination of material, conditioned life, especially in this age
- That is the sign of devotee: appreciation (of) the activities of devotee. This appreciation means a devotee who is actually freed from all contamination, he does not find any fault with other devotee
- The 4 sages headed by Sanaka Muni addressed the Lord as follows, "My dear SP of God, Your reputation is very attractive and free from all material contamination. Therefore You are worthy of being glorified & are actually the reservoir of all pilgrimages"
- The aim of life is to become free from all the contaminations, even sattva-guna contamination. This has been explained in the Bhagavad-gita very nicely in the Fourteenth Chapter, how to become not contaminated, disinfected
- The demigod Vidyadhara continued to speak to Krsna, "It was a great benediction for me. Had he not cursed me, I would not have assumed the body of a serpent, would not have been kicked by Your lotus feet, thus freed from all material contamination”
- The demoniac speculators cannot understand the transcendental qualities, form, pastimes, strength, knowledge and opulence of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, which are all free from material contamination
- The messenger said, "We have come to take shelter of Your lotus feet, which can immediately eradicate all the results of fruitive action and thus free us from the contamination of material pains and pleasures"
- The pure devotee, by the grace of the Lord, absolutely loses all attraction for material enjoyment, and to keep free from contamination he always thinks of the lotus feet of the Lord
- The senses of the Personality of Godhead are not made of the material elements; they are all transcendental, free from all contamination of material identification
- The soul is originally pure and so also the senses. By material contamination the senses assume the role of imperfection and impurity. By revival of contact with the Supreme Pure, Lord Krsna, the senses again become freed from material contaminations
- The spirit soul, the living entity, has no death, for he is eternal and inexhaustible. Being free from material contamination, he can go anywhere in the material or spiritual worlds
- These (freed from the contamination of material illusion, false identification, attachment, detachment and material absorption) are the preliminary qualifications of a person who can realize Brahman
- To become learned and free from material contamination, therefore, one should try to understand Krsna, for thus one is immediately liberated from all pious and impious activities and their reaction
- We must always remember, however, that such eagerness to follow in the footsteps of the denizens of Braja (Vrndavana) is not possible unless one is freed from material contamination
- When he (Maharaja Pariksit) heard that some of the gopis, simply by concentrating on Krsna as their paramour, became freed from all contamination of material birth and death, he said
- When one becomes jubilant on account of awakening the modes of goodness by dint of devotional service, at that time he becomes liberated from material contamination and is able to understand the science of God
- When the mind is thus completely freed from all material contamination and detached from material objectives, it is just like the flame of a lamp
- When the soul is purified from the contamination of the five kinds of material air, its spiritual influence is exhibited
- When we get our attachment for hearing about Krsna, then at least we can consider that we have become free from material contamination
- When, freed from such unwanted association and from the contamination of material desires, one favorably cultivates knowledge of Krsna, that is called pure devotional service
- You will develop unadulterated DS unto Me and be freed from all material contamination. At that time, being completely unattached to material enjoyment in the so-called heavenly planets as well as in hellish planets, you will return home, back to Godhead
- Yudhisthira said, "My dear Lord (Krsna), those who are constantly in Krsna consciousness and who think of Your lotus feet or Your shoes are certainly freed from all contamination of material life"