"not contaminate"|"not contaminating"|"not contaminated"|"no contaminations"|"no contamination"|"not materially contaminated"|"no material contamination"|"not be contaminated"|"not become contaminated"|"no in contamination"|"no more contamination"|" no such contamination"|"not very contaminated"|"not, therefore, become contaminated"|"not deluded or contaminated"|"not be so contaminated"|"not become materially contaminated"|"not be materially contaminated"|"no question of contamination"|"no tinge or contamination"|"not so much contaminated"|"no tinges of material contamination"|"no tinge of material contamination"|"no trace of material contamination"|"no chance for such contamination"|" not affected by such contaminated"|"without contamination"|"without contaminated"|"never contaminated "
- VedaBase query: "not contamin*"@5 or "no contamin*"@5 or "without contamin*" or "never contamin*"
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Krsna Is Niranjana (1 P)
Pages in category "Not Contaminated"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.
- An ignorant person may see that a devotee is acting or working like an ordinary man, but such a person with a poor fund of knowledge does not know that the activities of the devotee or of the Lord are not contaminated by impure consciousness or matter
- Anything done on account of Krsna, that is pious. There is no contamination. Api cet suduracarah. Even in the public eye it may appear sometime that it is not pious, still it is pious
- Because a devotee is not interested in any material activity, he does not become materially contaminated. He is immediately situated on the platform of transcendental life
- Better than the brahmana who knows the purpose of the Vedas is he who can dissipate doubts, and better than him is one who follows the brahminical principles. Better than him is one who is liberated from all contamination, and better than him is a devotee
- Beyond contamination by sinful reactions
- Bhakti means they appear also just like ordinary activity, but they are not contaminated activities
- Bhakti-yoga creates a transcendental situation with no tinges of material contamination
- Brahma said, "You (Krsna) are also niranjana because Your pastimes, as the little son of mother Yasoda or the lover of the gopis, are never contaminated by the material qualities"
- By chanting Hare Krishna one becomes purified immediately and by constant practice, there is no chance of being contaminated again
- By constantly being absorbed in the thought of Krsna, one cannot be affected by the contamination of material activities
- Even those who are liberated from this material contamination, they are called mukta-jiva, liberated soul. And there are nitya-mukta. Nitya-mukta and nitya-baddha. Nitya means eternally, and mukta means liberated
- Externally, internally, he becomes immediately purified. So keep on chanting, you keep yourself purified, maya cannot touch you. Maya's contamination will not touch you. Just like if you take vaccine, the infectious disease will not touch you
- If one takes to Krsna consciousness, one is fully purified, and thus one remains always transcendental to the contamination of the material world
- If the disciple follows the principles instructed by the spiritual master, he remains purified and is not contaminated by the material infection
- If you directly collect water from the rain, it is distilled water, without any contamination, without any dirty things, clear, very nice
- Inside, we should be pure, purely thinking, no contamination. We should not think anyone as my enemy
- Sat-sanga means sat. Sat means which is true and not contaminated. That is sat. Om tat sat. So sat-sanga means to associate with spiritual knowledge
- Since the spiritual world is a manifestation of the Lord's internal energy, the living beings within that internal potency are qualitatively one with the Lord without contamination from the external potency
- Sometimes the food (from Govardhana-puja) is thrown to the crowds, and they enjoy collecting it off the ground. From this we can understand that prasadam offered to Krsna never becomes polluted or contaminated, even if it is thrown on the ground
- The activities of the devotee or of the Lord are not contaminated by impure consciousness or matter. They are transcendental to the three modes of nature. We should know, however, that at this point our consciousness is contaminated
- The gopis said: "My dear Krsna, You are a first-class thief. So please leave this place immediately. We know You love Candravali more than us, but there is no use in praising her in our presence! Kindly do not contaminate the name of Radharani"
- The living beings who are obedient to the supreme father are called devatas, or demigods, because they are not contaminated by the material conception of life
- The whole relationship, as we have got experience in this world, the same relationship are there in the spiritual world. But that relationship is not contaminated with matter. Therefore they are pure and transcendental
- There is no chance of being contaminated by the influence of nescience or forgetfulness (avidya) in the liberated stage of devotional activities
- We (sages) know well that persons who have become liberated by engagement in Your devotional service are no longer contaminated by the material modes of nature; thus they have become eligible to be promoted to the kingdom of God in the spiritual world
- We are consciousness. Now, some way or other, we are in contact with this matter. Therefore our freedom is checked. As spiritual beings, we are free, free to act, free to have anything, pure, no contamination, no disease, no birth, no death, no old age
- We cannot stop our activity. The activities are to be purified. And these purified activities are called bhakti. Bhakti means they are, they appear also just like ordinary activity, but they are not contaminated activities. They are purified activities