Category:Engaging in Krsna's Service
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Voluntarily Engaging in Krsna's Service (1 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "Engaging in Krsna's Service"
The following 235 pages are in this category, out of 235 total.
- A devotee engaged in service to the Lord is not disappointed in the satisfaction of his senses. If he wants to satisfy his senses, Krsna fulfills that desire
- A devotee has no demand. He simply engages himself to serve Krsna for the satisfaction of Krsna
- A devotee knows how to engage himself and others in the service of Krsna completely, as well as all the wealth of the world in the matter of propagating Krsna consciousness. Rest assured
- A gosvami knows the standard of sense happiness. In transcendental sense happiness, the senses are engaged in the service of Hrsikesa, or the supreme owner of the senses - Krsna. Serving Krsna with purified senses is called Krsna consciousness
- A liberated person engaged in devotional service to the Lord may be seen by others to be engaged in the household duties of the material world, but since his consciousness is fixed in Krsna, he does not live within this world
- A person who has developed bhava in devotional service. Such a person thinks of himself as the most wretched, and his only satisfaction is in thinking that some day or other Krsna will be kind enough to favor him by engaging him in devotional service
- A real guru is freed from all material contamination and is fully engaged in Krsna's service. If one is able to obtain the dust of the lotus feet of such a guru, his life becomes successful. Otherwise he is baffled both in this life and in the next
- Above all, because she was engaged in the service of Lord Krsna - although at that time she (Rukmini) was old enough to have grown-up sons - her beautiful body was beyond compare in the three worlds
- Actually a mukta, or liberated soul, is he who understands his constitutional position as an eternal servant of the Lord. Such liberated souls engage with faith and devotion in the service of the Lord, and they are called krsna-bhaktas
- All of these personalities (Uddhava, Daruka, Satyaki, Srutadeva, Satrujit, Nanda, Upananda and Bhadra) remain with the Lord as His secretaries, but still they are sometimes engaged in His personal service
- All the 4 original sampradayas are still scrupulously engaged in the transcendental service of God up to date, & they all declare that Lord Krsna, Mukunda, is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, & no other personality is equal to Him or greater than Him
- All these demigods, being empowered by the Lord (Krsna) with certain energies, engage in the transcendental loving service of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Although a Vaisnava preacher may sometimes criticize others, Raghunatha Bhatta avoided this. Even if another Vaisnava was actually at fault, Raghunatha Bhatta would not criticize him; he saw only that everyone was engaged in Krsna's service
- Always be engaged in Krishna activities and be happy. That is my desire
- An intelligent man does not try to understand the Absolute Truth by speculative or mystic power. Rather, he engages in devotional service & depends on the S.P. of God. He knows that whatever may happen to the body is due to his past fruitive activities
- Another gopi said, "Great demigods like Lord Brahma and Lord Siva are always engaged in chanting the glories of Your (Krsna's) words. They do so to eradicate the sinful activities of all living entities in the material world"
- Any action performed for the satisfaction of Krsna in this transcendental bhakti-rasa stage of life can be relished perpetually. When one is thus engaged in devotional service, all varieties of rasas, or mellows, turn into eternity
- Anyone who attains the supreme perfection, being engaged in My personal devotional service in the eternal abode, reaches the highest perfection of human life and does not have to come back to the miserable material world
- Anyone who is devotee of Krsna, yei bhaje, who is engaged in devotional service of Lord Krsna, yei bhaje se bada, he is big. Our calculation of big, small, not by the caste system. Yei bhaje
- As mentioned above, the word 'ca' can be used to mean 'aggregate.' According to this meaning, all the atmaramas and munis engage in Krsna's service. Besides 'aggregate,' there is another meaning of the word 'ca'
- As stated in the Narada-pancaratra, engagement in the service of the Lord when the senses are purified in Krsna consciousness is called pure devotion
- Balarama said, "The principal deities of all planets engage in His service and consider themselves most fortunate to take the dust of the lotus feet of Krsna on their helmets"
- Bali said, "My dear Lord (Krsna), You are the supreme master and director of the whole world. Please, therefore, engage me in Your service and let me thus become free from all material contaminations"
- Being attracted by the transcendental qualities of Krsna, such yogis become great saints. At that time, not being hampered by the yogic process, they engage in unalloyed devotional service
- Brahma said, "I do not even care what form of life I get in the future, because I can see that even in the form of cows and calves or cowherd boys, the devotees are so fortunate to be always engaged in Your transcendental loving service and association"
- Brahma said, "My dear Lord, there are many instances in the history of human society where a person, after failing to achieve the transcendental platform, engaged himself in devotional service with his body, mind and words"
- Brahma said, "My Lord, I can understand that the superexcellent quality of the service rendered by the residents of Vrndavana is due to their spontaneously engaging all natural instincts in Your loving service"
- Brahma said, "One should engage himself in Your devotional service even in his worldly activities, and one should always keep himself near You (Krsna) by the process of hearing and chanting Your transcendental glories"
- Brahma said, "So-called liberation and bondage have no meaning for a person who is already engaged in Your devotional service, just as a rope is not fearful to a person who knows that it is not a snake"
- Brahma said, "When the sun is present, there is no question of darkness; so, for those who always remain in Your presence by engaging in Your service, there is no question of bondage or liberation. They are already liberated"
- By associating with the great saint Narada, Saunaka and other great sages gave up the desire for liberation and engaged in Krsna's devotional service
- By minimizing bodily necessities, one can primarily devote his time to the cultivation of Krsna consciousness through the chanting of the holy names of God. Pure devotional service means engaging all the senses of the body in the service of the Lord
- By the mercy of Krsna and by the association of devotees, one increases his attraction to and intelligence for pure devotional service; therefore one gives up everything and engages himself at the lotus feet of Krsna and His pure devotees
- By the mercy of Srila Vyasadeva, Sukadeva Gosvami was attracted by the pastimes of Lord Krsna. Being thus attracted by Krsna's transcendental qualities, he also became a devotee and engaged in His service
- By the statement of Akrura it is clear that, since Krsna is transcendental to the modes of material nature, the inhabitants of Vrndavana, who are always engaged in loving service to the Lord, are also transcendental
- Chant 16 rounds daily, attend mangala arati and classes, etc. and you will be very happily engaged in the service of the Supreme Lord, Sri Krishna. Never let a moment go by without engaging in at least one of the nine devotional processes
- Chant the Hare Krsna maha-mantra, be freed from all the complexities of life, and realize Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Engage in His devotional service and perfect your life so that you can return home, back to Godhead
- Characteristically, one in devotional service is attracted away from the impersonal Brahman platform. He is offered a transcendental body to engage in Lord Krsna's service
- Considering all these points, when one engages in the service of Krsna's lotus feet, Krsna gives one the intelligence by which he can gradually progress toward perfection in service to the Lord
- Dear Krsna, as women, we are certainly satisfied when our hearts are engaged in the activities of family affairs, but our hearts have already been stolen by You. We can no longer engage them in family affairs
- Devotees of the Supreme Lord are twenty-four hours daily engaged in glorifying the qualities and pastimes of the Supreme Lord. Their hearts and souls are constantly submerged in Krsna, and they take pleasure in discussing Him with other devotees
- Devotional service is so strong that one is attracted to Krsna even from the platform of Brahman worship. The Lord awards the devotee the perfection of a spiritual body, and he eternally engages in the transcendental service of Krsna
- Due to transcendental intelligence, I now refuse to obey the unwanted orders of these desires, and I now come to You to surrender myself at Your fearless lotus feet. Kindly engage me in Your personal service and save me
- Ekale isvara krsna, ara saba bhrtya: the only supreme master is Krsna, and all others, both visnu-tattva and jiva-tattva, engage in the service of the Lord
- Even though there were many thousands of maidservants (in the palace) equally beautiful and qualified and of the same age, Rukminidevi personally was engaged in fanning Lord Krsna
- Everyone is Krsna's son, so if one is mislead it is our duty to reclaim him for Krsna and one who is engaged in such work is soon recognized by Krsna
- Feeling separation from Krsna and engaging in the service of the Lord to fulfill His mission constitute the best example of love of Krsna
- For achieving perfection in Krsna consciousness, no qualification is required other than to be constantly engaged in the loving service of Krsna, the supreme nectar, the reservoir of all pleasure
- For one who acts in Krsna consciousness, Lord Krsna becomes the most intimate friend. He always looks after His friend's comfort, and He gives Himself to His friend, who is so devotedly engaged working twenty-four hours a day to please the Lord
- For the devotees He (Krsna) has all good wishes, and for those who are actually engaged in loving transcendental service of the Lord, He gives particular attention
- For the fortunate person who has taken shelter of Krsna as everything, liberation is already there. He is no longer in the material world. Whoever is engaged in the devotional service of Krsna is already on the brahma-bhuta, or spiritual, platform
- From the Bhagavad-gita we understand that even a person who is not up to the standard of pious activities but who is absolutely engaged in devotional service is to be considered well situated on the path of spiritual perfection
- From this statement one can understand that the pure devotees, those who are actually engaged in the service of the Lord, are always very cautious and are never overly proud of their service
- Furthermore, it is the duty of Raghunandana to always engage in Lord Krsna's service. He has no other intention but the service of Lord Krsna
- Gopi said, "Did you know, my dear friend, that all these most intimate friends of Krsna are always engaged in His service in this way?"
- Great saintly persons and sages who are engaged in the devotional service of the lotus feet of Lord Krsna and who have thus achieved the greatest perfection of self-realization have transcended the bewilderments of the bodily concept of life
- He (a first-class devotee) opens eyes that are closed by forgetfulness of Krsna. Thus the living entity is liberated from the dullness of material energy and is engaged fully in the service of the Lord
- He (Krsna) nevertheless exhibited much attachment for His pure devotees on the earth, as well as for the demigods who engage in His service in the heavenly planets as powerful delegated directors in the management of all material activities
- He (Lord Krsna) gives His instruction from within the heart of a pure devotee who is constantly engaged in the service of the Lord. Such instruction is given not for any material purpose but only for going back home, back to Godhead
- He (one) can easily surpass all the practices for controlling the mind by engaging in the service of the Supreme Lord under the direction of the bona fide spiritual master. This easy process is being recommended by Srila Rupa Gosvami
- He (Raktaka) wears yellow clothing, and his bodily color is just like newly-grown grass. He is very expert in singing and is always engaged in the service of the son of Maharaj Nanda
- He would not listen to blasphemy of a Vaisnava, nor would he listen to talk of a Vaisnava's misbehavior. He knew only that everyone was engaged in Krsna's service; he did not understand anything else
- His (Krsna conscious person's) ideal in this respect is Srila Rupa Gosvami, who was always engaged in the service of Krsna and who could not sleep more than two hours a day, and sometimes not even that
- However, when such persons come in contact with the pure devotee, they give up their fruitive activity and fully engage in the service of the Lord
- I (Krsna) am the original source of everything. Everything emanates from Me. The wise who perfectly know this engage in My service with love and devotion
- I am so glad to read that you are doing very well and keeping always engaged. This is the key to elevating in Krishna Consciousness that we always keep our thoughts, our words and our actions centered around our life and soul, this being Krishna
- I am so glad you are playing music for Krishna. It is a great service of your talent. Anyone's special talent should be engaged in the service of the Lord, and thereby becomes successful in his life
- I am very glad to learn that you will be walking very soon, but walking or no walking you are always engaged in Krsna's service. That is my confidence
- I feel obliged to this benevolent lady in so many ways for her helping this Krishna Consciousness Movement. I wish that Lord Krishna may give her a long life fully engaged in the service of the Lord
- I think that if you go on in this way and spend your whole time preaching and engaging others to hear you and become themselves engaged in Krishna's service, that will cure you of all misgivings and miserable conditions
- If a person is innocent and does not know his relationship with Krsna, an advanced devotee should try to engage him in service of Krsna. One who is advanced in Krsna consciousness can engage not only the living being but everything in the service of Krsna
- If I think that "I shall become mother Yasoda," that is also Mayavada. That is also Mayavada, exactly like that, if one thinks that "I shall become Krsna." Our only proposition is how to be engaged in the service of Krsna
- If Krsna is equal to everyone and no one is His special friend, then why does He take a special interest in the devotees who are always engaged in His transcendental service?
- If one always remains a servant of Krsna and engages everything in His service, one is accepted as jivan-mukta, a liberated soul, even during his lifetime within the material world
- If one engages himself in the service of Krsna or His plenary expansions with unfailing determination, although these modes of material nature are very difficult to overcome, one can overcome them easily
- If one engages himself in the service of the Lord some way or other, then the revelation, the original dormant God consciousness and love of God, becomes revived
- If one gets more than is needed, the surplus should be fully engaged in the Lord's service. That will make the conditioned soul, the world and Krsna happy, and this is the aim of life
- If our mind, senses, speech, money and energies are thus engaged in the service of Krsna, then we are no longer in material nature. By virtue of spiritual consciousness, or Krsna consciousness, we transcend the platform of material nature
- If such a person actually becomes intelligent, he takes to Krsna consciousness by engaging himself in intense devotional service to Lord Sri Krsna
- If the conditioned soul engages in the service of the Lord and simultaneously carries out the orders of his spiritual master and serves him, he can get out of the clutches of maya and become eligible for shelter at Krsna's lotus feet
- If there is still some attraction for sense gratifying activities, then the result of such activities should be offered to Krsna. This is also called engagement in the service of the Lord, with the Lord as the master and the worker as the servant
- If you adherently be always engaged in some sort of service, twenty-four hours in the service of the Supreme Lord Krsna in Krsna consciousness, there is no power in the world who can drag you into this sense gratification province
- If you are engaged in Krsna's service do you think you will starve? Why? You cannot starve. He is well-wisher of all living entities. Why not for you? This confidence must be there
- If you are fully engaged in Krsna's service attraction of women will be a myth only. It is only Krsna's grace. Of course we are old men now, but even old men they are attracted still by women
- If you are serious devotee, if you are in love with Krsna, if you are engaged in His worshiping, in chanting. If you simply follow these four principles, simply thinking of Krsna, simply, always. Simply meditate. This is meditation
- If you engage yourself in the service of Krsna, you'll find new and new encouragement. That is spiritual. If you find it hackneyed, then you must know that you are not yet serving spiritually, you are serving materially
- In Bhagavad-gita the Lord asks everyone to give up all other occupational duties and absolutely engage in arcana activities, or in pleasing the Lord
- In Krsna Consciousness the wife is never a burden, but she is completely a counterpart. So set example to your countrymen how younger generation can live peacefully, husband and wife, being engaged in Krsna's service
- In other words, devotees who are engaged in reverential devotional service should not discuss the conjugal love affairs of Krsna
- In other words, even a common man, simply by visiting such a temple, will be able to attain the highest benedictions, not to mention the devotees who are constantly engaged in the service of the Lord in full Krsna consciousness
- In the Bhagavad-gita it is said that those who are mahatmas, or those whose minds have been so broadened as to be engaged in the service of Lord Krsna, are under the influence of the internal potency
- In the Krsna consciousness movement there are many young couples engaged in the Lord's service. Eventually they are supposed to take vanaprastha, and after the vanaprastha stage the husband may take sannyasa in order to preach
- In this case, because Krsna could not find any fault with Rukmini, for she was very grave and always engaged in His service, He smilingly, in great love, began to speak to her just to provoke her loving anger
- In transcendental sense happiness, the senses are engaged in the service of Hrsikesa, or the supreme owner of the senses - Krsna
- Indra addresses his mother in this manner, "My dear Mother (Aditi), persons who have given up all kinds of desire and are simply engaged in devotional service to the Lord know what is actually their self-interest"
- Is it very difficult to be engaged in the service of the Lord? Not at all. Not at all. Why? You are seeing Krsna here, and you can think of this Krsna always. There is no tax and there is no loss
- It does not take Krsna even a second to offer anything we desire provided such thing is engaged in the service of the Lord
- It is also stated that all these four effects become immediately vanquished for those who surrender unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Visnu, and become engaged in His devotional service in full Krsna consciousness
- It is said there, "A brahmana who is constantly engaged in singing the glories of the Lord is surely elevated to the same planet as the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Lord Krsna appreciates this singing even more than the prayers offered by Lord Siva"
- It is the business of the mind to wander over varied subject matter for sense gratification. Therefore only a person who always engages the senses in the service of the Lord can control the mind and be fixed at the lotus feet of the Lord
- It was definitely proved that Rukmini was none other than the original goddess of fortune, who is always engaged in the service of the lotus feet of Narayana
- It will be a great pleasure for me to see you personally and if possible we may talk about a program how you may be engaged in the service of Krishna Balarama. You are a very qualified person and can render many valuable services to the Lord
- Just fix your mind upon Me (Krsna), the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and engage all your intelligence in Me. Thus you will live in Me always, without a doubt
- Just like if your son is not good, you suffer and the son suffers. Similarly, we are all sons of God. So when we are painful, God is also painful. The best thing is to revive our original Krsna consciousness and be engaged in the service of the Lord
- Kalindi said, "Lord Krsna then took me away from the bank of the Yamuna, and since then I have been engaged in the house of Lord Krsna as a sweeper. And the Lord is treating me as His wife"
- Kalindi said, "My dear Draupadi, I was engaged in great austerities and penances to get Lord Krsna as my husband. When He became aware of this fact, He very kindly came to me with His friend Arjuna and accepted me as His wife"
- Kalindi said: "Knowing me to be performing austerities with the desire to touch His feet, He came with His friend Arjuna and accepted my hand. Yet I am but a maidservant engaged in sweeping the floor of the house of Sri Krsna"
- Krsna can easily offer a person material happiness or even liberation, but He does not agree very easily to award a person engagement in His devotional service
- Krsna ccontinued, "My devotees never desire anything from Me except to be engaged in My service. And yet because they are completely dependent upon Me, even if they are found to ask something from Me, that is not material"
- Krsna consciousness movement means everyone is engaged cent percent to become servant of Krsna. So those who are sincerely engaged in the service of the Lord, they are all liberated. They are all liberated
- Krsna continued, "Exemplary unalloyed devotional service not only can bestow upon the devotee liberation from this material world, but it also promotes him to the spiritual world to be eternally engaged in My service"
- Krsna continued, "Persons who are engaged in My devotional service simply for the purpose of material gain and sense gratification are certainly very foolish"
- Krsna does not say that only the person who is in goodness, who has the brahminical platform, he can be engaged in service of the Lord. Actually, he can be engaged, not in the passion
- Krsna manifests His eternal humanlike form and performs His pastimes to show mercy to the devotees. Having heard such pastimes, one should engage in service to Him
- Krsna replied, "In conclusion, your (Kings and Princes) lives should constantly be engaged in My service"
- Krsna says, "My dear Uddhava, for persons who are seriously engaged in My service, the cultivation of philosophical speculation and artificial renunciation are not very favorable"
- Laksmi's another name is cancala, sometimes she favors and goes away. But Krsna is so opulent that millions of godesses of fortune are engaged in His service
- Laksmi's business is to stay engaged in Krsna's service. So all the money of the world, it should be engaged for Krsna's service
- Liberation from Maya means engaging himself in the service of the Lord. So one should strive to become a servant of the Supreme, and in that position he is automatically liberated and free from the clutches of Maya
- Lord Caitanya's principle is universal. Anyone who knows the science of Krsna and is engaged in the service of the Lord is accepted as being in a higher position than a person born in the family of a brahmana
- Lord Gopala stayed, and the two brahmanas engaged in His service. After hearing of the incident, many people from different countries began to come to see Gopala
- Lord Krsna continued, "My dear best of queens, I clearly understand that you have no material ambition; your only purpose is to serve Me, and you have long been engaged in unalloyed service"
- Lord Krsna's name is Madana-mohana, for He can subdue the god Cupid, or lust. Only by engaging in the service of Madana-mohana can one curb the dictates of Madana, Cupid. Otherwise, attempts to control the senses will fail
- Lord Siva said, "A person who possesses a human body but who cannot bring his senses under control is carried away by the waves of sensual enjoyment. As such, he cannot take shelter of Your lotus feet and thus engage in Your devotional service"
- Material lust cannot be engaged in the service of the Lord, for it is applicable to materialists, not to Krsna. Only prema, or love of Godhead, is applicable for the satisfaction of Krsna
- Maya is on the back side of Krsna and if we keep ourselves always in front side of Krsna, engaged in His service, then the external energy on the back side of Krsna will not be able to attack us
- More than sixteen thousand queens in Dvaraka, engaged their feminine attractive features in the transcendental service of the Lord by smiling & serving, and the Lord was pleased to behave with them exactly like a perfect husband enjoying household life
- Mucukunda continued, "My dear Lord, I pray that I may simply be engaged in rendering transcendental loving service unto Your lotus feet. This is the ambition of pure devotees, who are freed from all material contamination"
- My uncle, you must have visited Dvaraka. In that holy place are our friends & well-wishers, the descendants of Yadu, who are always rapt in the service of Krsna. You might have seen them or heard about them. Are they all living happily in their abodes?
- O hunter, good qualities like nonviolence, which you have developed, are not very astonishing, for those who are engaged in the Lord's devotional service are never inclined to give pain to others because of envy
- One can neither see, hear, understand nor perceive the Supreme Lord, Krsna, by the material senses. But if one is engaged in loving transcendental service to the Lord from the beginning, then one can see the Lord by revelation
- One in the bodily conception worships his own body as Brahman, but when he comes in contact with a devotee, he gives up this mistaken idea and engages himself in the devotional service of Lord Krsna
- One need not undergo severe penances for many thousands of years; one need only learn how to love Krsna and be always engaged in His service
- One who engages in Your (Krsna's) devotional service by hearing, chanting & remembering certainly becomes purified from the contamination of the modes of material nature & what to speak of those who have the opportunity to see You & touch You directly
- One who has attained his constitutional position by the strength of devotional service attains a transcendental body even in this lifetime. Being attracted by Lord Krsna's transcendental qualities, he fully engages in service at His lotus feet
- One who is constantly engaged in Krsna's service, to him He gives intelligence, not to the rascals. Krsna is there, but - even in the heart of the pig or dog - but He does not give any instruction to the pig and dog
- One who is engaged in Krsna's service with firm faith and devotion, it means he has already freed himself from all kinds of reactions of sinful activities. This is the test
- One who is engaged in Krsna's service, he is actually serving dharma, or religion. Dharma-varmani. Or dharma can help you to reach Krsna. Dharma. That dharma can be taught by Krsna, not by others
- One who is engaged in the service of any of the forms of Krsna, or of His plenary expansions, is considered to be transcendentally situated
- One who is engaged in this Krsna consciousness business, he is a sannyasi. Never mind what is his dress. He may be in a dress of a family man, householder, or he may be in the dress of a sannyasi - everyone is engaged in Krsna's service
- One who knows perfectly well that everything belongs to Krsna, that He is the proprietor of everything and that, therefore, everything is engaged in the service of the Lord, naturally has nothing to do with the results of his activities
- Only one who worships the Lord in the ecstasy of the gopis, following in their footsteps, can engage in the service of Sri Sri Radha-Krsna in the bushes of Vrndavana
- Only the fools and rascals deride the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Krsna." Such fools take it upon themselves to write commentaries on the Bhagavad-gita without an attitude of service to the Lord
- Only those who are on the transcendental platform of love of God, who out of love engage in devotional service, can appreciate the transcendental beauty of Krsna
- Our prayer of the Hare Krishna Mantra means addressing Radha and Krishna for being engaged in Their service. Hare Krishna means "Oh Hare, Oh Radharani! Oh Krishna! Please engage me in Your service so that I can get relief from the service of Maya"
- Persons who have acted piously in previous lives and in this life and whose sinful actions are completely eradicated are freed from the dualities of delusion, and they engage themselves in My (Krsna) service with determination
- Persons who have acted piously in previous lives and in this life, whose sinful actions are completely eradicated and who are freed from the duality of delusion, engage themselves in My service with determination
- Persons who have acted piously in previous lives and in this life, whose sinful actions are completely eradicated and who are freed from the duality of delusion, engage themselves in My service with determination. BG 7.28 - 1972
- Please be engaged in the service of Lord Krishna very enthusiastically. You are my old disciple and I know how much enthusiastically you were working in the beginning
- Power can be withdrawn at any time by the Lord, so the best use of such power and opulence is to engage them in the service of the Lord
- Radha said, "Only once did your master Krsna give Me the chance to taste the touch of His lips, He left Me altogether. I know that the goddess of fortune, Laksmi, who is always in the midst of the lotus flower, is constantly engaged in Krsna's service"
- Raghunandana is constantly engaged in serving Lord Krsna in the temple. Beside the entrance of the temple is a lake, and on its banks is a kadamba tree, which daily delivers two flowers to be used for Krsna's service
- Rasada said, "Just hear me! Please place me so that I may always be engaged in the service of Lord Krsna, who has now become famous as the lifter of the Govardhan Hill"
- Read all our books and discuss them with your husband; go out for preaching regularly. In this way always keep engaged in Krishna's service with enthusiasm and faith in Krishna, and He will give you all facility for developing Trinidad center very nicely
- Real knowledge and real liberation is to surrender unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead and engage in devotional service
- Rukmini continued, "All kinds of energies and opulences are engaged in Your (Krsna's) service, but still they rest at Your shelter"
- Rukminidevi, replied, "My dear Draupadi, it is my eternal desire that life after life I be engaged in the service of Lord Krsna, who is the reservoir of all pleasure and beauty"
- Sankirtana is our life and soul, and if we execute this transcendental business in all earnestness, then there will be no difficulty in any way. We should not pray to Krishna anything except to ask to engage in His service
- Saranagati, surrender, means to have firm conviction that "Krsna will protect me. I am engaged in Krsna's service, so Krsna will give me protection."
- She was thus constantly engaged in supplying milk to Krsna after wetting the covering cloth over the jug
- Simply by meeting Krsna or receiving Krsna's special favor, one can give up the desire for liberation. Being attracted by the transcendental qualities of Krsna, one can engage in His service
- Since the gross and subtle bodies are emanations from the Personality of Godhead, the knowledge of light permits one to engage both of them in the service of the Lord
- Sometimes one becomes attracted to Krsna and His transcendental qualities simply by looking upon the beautiful features of His transcendental body, in which case one abandons the desire for liberation and engages in His devotional service
- Sri Bilvamangala Thakur has said, "If I am engaged in devotional service unto You, my dear Lord, then very easily can I perceive Your presence everywhere"
- Sridhara Swami said in his verse "It is a fact that unless one is Krsna conscious, unless one is engaged in devotional service, and unless one has the mercy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, he cannot cross over this material ocean"
- Such a person should understand that the goddess of fortune is always engaged in His service. In this way the goddess can break her faulty habit of restlessness
- Sudama thought, "I do not want any opulence. I only desire not to forget His service. I simply wish to be associated with His (Krsna) pure devotees. May my mind and activities be always engaged in His service"
- Sukadeva Gosvami was already engaged in describing the activities of the Lord, and when asked by Maharaja Pariksit to describe them further, he continued to narrate Srimad-Bhagavatam with great pleasure
- Taking all the words together, there is another meaning. Whether one is an atmarama, a great sage or a nirgrantha, everyone must engage in the service of the Lord
- The best course is to surrender unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead with body, mind and words and always be engaged in His service. This transcendental labor is fruitful, but other attempts to understand the Absolute Truth are never successful
- The body fully engaged in Krsna's service should not be neglected as material. One who does neglect it is false in his renunciation
- The brahmana (Sudama), feeling great obligation to Krsna, thought, “I pray to have the friendship of Lord Krsna and to engage in His service, and to surrender fully unto Him in love and affection, life after life
- The CC states if one wants to serve Krsna & at the same time wants to satisfy his own lusty desires, Krsna will handle the situation so that the devotee forgets his lusty desires & becomes fully purified & constantly engaged in the service of the Lord
- The devotees think of Krsna, act for Krsna, eat for Krsna, sleep for Krsna and work for Krsna. Thus everything is engaged in the service of Krsna. A total life in Krsna consciousness saves one from material contamination
- The explanation given by Ramesvara that sankirtana is Lord Caitanya's lila, which he compares to the gopies trying to engage others in Krsna's service, is the correct understanding
- The gopis are purely engaged in the service of the Lord without motive. They are not captivated by the opulence of Krsna, nor by the understanding that He is the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The gopis derive more transcendental pleasure from indirectly engaging other gopis in the service of Krsna than from engaging in His service themselves. That is the difference between material lust and love of Godhead
- The gopis said, "Because the flute is engaged in the service of the Supreme Lord, the mother and the father of the flute must be happy"
- The gopis said, "We have left our homes with the hope that we shall completely devote and dedicate our lives to Your (Krsna's) service. We are simply begging to be engaged as Your servants"
- The happiness of the gopis increases ten million times when they serve to engage Sri Sri Radha and Krsna in Their transcendental pastimes
- The inhabitants of Vrndavana wanted their minds to be always fixed upon His (Krsna's) lotus feet, their words to be always engaged in glorifying Him, and their bodies to be always engaged in bowing down
- The intelligent man situated in Krsna consciousness does not try to forcibly stop his senses from acting. Rather, he engages his senses in the service of Krsna
- The living entities are wandering in different species of life on different planets, but if by chance they get the association of a pure devotee (sadhu), they give up all other engagements and engage in the service of Lord Krsna
- The Lord said, "To become purified, just engage yourself in the practice of bhakti-yoga and always keep your mind absorbed in Me. Very soon you will be freed from all reactions to such sordid activities"
- The Lord then assured King Mucukunda, "In your next life you will take your birth as a first-class Vaisnava, the best of brahmanas, and in that life your only business will be to engage yourself in My transcendental service"
- The material contamination is so strong that even a yogi fully engaged in the service of the Lord sometimes becomes ensnared; but Krsna consciousness is so strong that such an occasional falldown is at once rectified
- The Mayavadis who are trying to become liberated in so many ways, mystic yoga practice and austere penances, and so on, so on, so on, so on... You can get that liberty immediately, simply by engaging yourself in some service of Krsna
- The meaning of the word 'udara-dhi' is buddhiman - intelligent or considerate. Because of this, even for one's own sense gratification one engages in the devotional service of Lord Krsna
- The minds of the four Kumaras were attracted by the aroma of the flowers offered to Krsna's lotus feet. Being thus attracted by the transcendental qualities of Krsna, they engaged in pure devotional service
- The person who is trying to induce him to be engaged in Krsna's service, that is his friend, real friend
- The process of devotional service is the revival of KC and if the devotee is fortunate enough to understand that the material energy is not separate from Krsna, then he can utilize the material energy and its products in the service of the Lord
- The purport is that, if it is possible, one should go and physically be present at Brajabhumi, Vrndavana, and be engaged always in the service of the Lord, following the devotees in Brajadhama, the spiritual realm of Braja
- The real isvara or isvarah paramah, the supreme isvara, or supreme independent, is Krsna. The living entity is isvara only when engaged in the service of the Lord
- The result of chanting is that one awakens his love for Krsna and tastes transcendental bliss. Ultimately, one attains the association of Krsna and engages in His devotional service, as if immersing himself in a great ocean of love
- The same young gopi said, "From their features it appears that they have forgotten everything and are engaged only in hearing Krsna’s flute"
- The servants of Krsna were sometimes engaged massaging His (Krsna) body, preparing flower garlands and sometimes fanning His body. These were some of the primary duties of the servants of Krsna
- The spirit soul is equal in either a man or woman. One who is actually engaged in the service of Krishna, there is no such distinction as man or woman
- The statement continued, "As such, I do not know if I, a tiny spark, shall be able to engage myself in the transcendental loving service of this supreme fire, Lord Krsna"
- The third excellence of Lord Krsna's appearance was that the goddess of fortune, who is worshiped by demigods like Lord Brahma, Indra and Candra, remained always engaged in the service of the Lord, even though the Lord gave more preference to the gopis
- The word 'ca' is for emphasis, and the word 'api' is used to indicate an aggregate. Thus it is to be understood that even dull creatures (birds and illiterates) can also be situated in endurance and engage in Krsna's devotional service
- The word 'muni' also means 'bird' and 'bumblebee.' The word 'nirgrantha' refers to foolish people. By the mercy of Krsna, such creatures contact a sadhu (spiritual master) and thus engage in devotional service
- The worshiper of the power, Durga, or the external energy of Krsna, may achieve all kinds of material success very easily, but anyone who wants to be elevated transcendentally must engage in worshiping the Powerful in Krsna consciousness
- There are also Krsna's parents, Nanda and Yasoda, who are also engaged in His service according to their respective transcendental emotions. One who desires to enter into the supreme abode of Krsna can take shelter of one of such transcendental servitors
- There are many philosophical speculators (jnanis) belonging to the Mayavada school who consider themselves liberated and call themselves Narayana. But their intelligence is not purified unless they engage in Krsna’s devotional service
- These six kinds of atmaramas engage in the loving service of Krsna. The varieties of service are indicated by adding 'ca,' and they also bear the meaning of 'api' ('indeed')
- They also engage in Krsna's devotional service and give up the desire for liberation and the desire to merge into the existence of impersonal Brahman
- This Krsna consciousness movement is therefore the greatest boon to humanity because it keeps one always engaged in Krsna's service
- This regret (past experience in material existence) is very beneficial because it purifies the living entity of material, conditional life. He then prays to Krsna to engage in His service, & at that time, Krsna grants liberation from the clutches of maya
- This seeking for solitude is simply a reaction on our past nonsense activities, or it is negation, voidism. Our sound position is always being engaged in service of Krishna, that is the positive standing
- This statement by the Lord confirms that a person in true Krsna consciousness, engaged in the transcendental loving service of the Lord under the direction of the spiritual master, is never subject to the contamination of material qualities
- Those who are actually great souls (mahatmas) are fully absorbed in Krsna consciousness, always engaged in the service of the Lord. They are under the care of daivi-prakrti, or yogamaya
- Those who are liberated by devotional service become more & more attracted by the transcendental qualities of Krsna. They engage in His service. Those who are liberated by the speculative process eventually fall down again due to offensive activity
- Those who engage in the service of Krsna are not interested in any of the planets of this material world because they know that no matter to which planet one elevates himself, he will still find the four principles of material existence
- Those yogis, or mystics, who engage in devotional service are the first-class yogis. The first-class yogis, as described in Bhagavad-gita, are those who are constantly thinking of the Lord, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna
- To be elevated to the platform of devotional service, the following five items should be observed: association with devotees, engagement in the service of Krsna, the reading of SB, the chanting of the holy names and residence at Vrndavana or Mathura
- We know that money, laksmi, is Krsna's property, so it should be engaged in Krsna's service. Why money should not be touched? Money is Krsna's. It must be touched and used for Krsna
- We must learn how to do all kinds of varieties of engagements on Krsna's service, not that we shall expect anyone else to act for us and thus avoid something ourselves
- We work not with our body, actually, but with our mind and intelligence. So if the intelligence and the mind are always engaged in the thought of the Supreme Lord, then naturally the senses are also engaged in His service
- Well, she is also an woman. She has no much intelligence. But here, to manage Krsna's affairs, is also Krsna's work. Don't take it otherwise. We must be engaged in Krsna's business
- When he offers Krsna food, Krsna directly accepts these eatables, and the devotee becomes Krsna-ized by eating the remnants. One who does not engage in such service cannot understand how this is so
- When one engages enthusiastically in the Lord's service, it is to be understood that he is reaping the results of chanting the names of Krsna and Hari
- When one gets a devotee's spiritual body, he can remember the transcendental qualities of Krsna. Simply by being attracted to Krsna's transcendental qualities, one becomes a pure devotee engaged in His service
- When one has other desires but engages in the Lord's service, Krsna forcibly gives one shelter at His lotus feet, where one will forget all other desires
- When one’s mind is completely free from all material desires and is engaged only in the service of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, then one always lives in Vrndavana, and nowhere else
- When someone engages in Lord Krsna's devotional service for the satisfaction of the senses and instead acquires a taste for serving Krsna, he gives up his material desires and willingly offers himself as an eternal servant of Krsna
- When such persons come in contact with a devotee, they give up all those practices and engage in Lord Krsna's service
- When the material energy is engaged in the service of the Supreme Spirit, so-called material energy is also transformed into spiritual energy, just as an iron rod becomes fire when placed in contact with fire
- When the senses are engaged in the Lord's service, they are like poisonous snakes with their fangs removed, and so they are no longer dangerous. The entire world is a replica of Vaikuntha for the devotee because he has no anxiety
- When we deny to serve Krsna, when we are not engaged in the service of Krsna, that is our diseased condition; that is not healthy condition. So this KCM is a treatment to cure this disease, atheist and rogues, to come to Krsna consciousness and be happy
- When you apply your senses for satisfaction of Krsna, then it is called bhakti. And when your senses are engaged in the service of Krsna it cannot be engaged otherwise. Otherwise the sense will be engaged in the sense objects
- Women, fourth-class men, uncivilized hill tribes, hunters and many others born of low families, as well as birds and beasts, can engage in the service of the S P of Godhead - who acts very wonderfully - and follow the path of the devotees