Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
divine | divinely
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Divine"
The following 105 pages are in this category, out of 105 total.
- A pure devotee is neither a needy man, a man fallen into difficulty, nor an empiric philosopher who tries to approach the Divinity on the strength his own imperfect knowledge
- Actually, our students are divinity students; there is no doubt about it, and there is a law that divinity students can not be called by the draft, so why should you not take advantage of it?
- All the divine expansions of the nondual Supreme Being are endowed with these same superexcellent qualities
- Apart from being a divine incarnation, the Lord (Caitanya) was an ideal character as a human being. His behavior with other persons was also above suspicion. In His dealing as acarya, He was harder than the thunderbolt and softer than the rose
- Arjuna saw in that universal form unlimited mouths, unlimited eyes, unlimited wonderful visions. The form was decorated with many celestial ornaments and bore many divine upraised weapons
- As fire is kindled from wood by another fire, the divine consciousness of man can similarly be kindled by another divine grace
- As soon as we speak of karma, there must be somebody else to judge. And that judgment is said, daiva netrena. Daiva means divine supervision
- Association is so important. So if we become serious for developing divine consciousness, then this is the only association - we have established the International Society for Krishna Consciousness
- At that time, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu displayed some of His divine opulences to the King, and He forbade him to disclose this to anyone
- Being marginal potency, as soon as the living entity is freed from the control of material nature, he is put under the guidance of the spiritual nature. The guidance of the spiritual nature is called daivi prakrti, divine nature
- BG says, "O son of Prtha, those who are not deluded, the great souls, are under the protection of the divine nature. They are fully engaged in devotional service because they know Me as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, original and inexhaustible"
- Bhagavad-Gita says, "O son of Prtha, those who are not deluded, the great souls, are under the protection of the divine nature. They are fully engaged in devotional service because they know Me as the S P of Godhead, original and inexhaustible"
- By the Divine Will of Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura we are now combined together, although originally we are born in different parts of the world, unknown to one another
- By these present senses it is not possible to understand the transcendental nature of Krsna, His name, His form, His quality, His pastimes. Everything of Krsna, they are all divyam, divine
- Dambhah is there even in the dog, even in the lower animal, even in the cat. But the divine characteristic, "Oh, I am so low," Trnad api sunicena, "I am lower than the grass. I am lower than the grass"... This is Caitanya Mahaprabhu's teaching
- Divine cult
- Divine culture
- Divine eyes
- Divine love is very good, but one should understand what is divine love. One should not misunderstand what is divine love
- Divine son of Vasudeva and Devaki
- He (Srila Prabhupada Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Gosvami Maharaja) lives forever by his divine instructions and the follower lives with him
- He lay there with Ananta as His bed. Lord Ananta is a divine serpent having thousands of heads, thousands of faces, thousands of eyes and thousands of hands and feet. He is the seed of all incarnations and is the cause of the material world
- Human life is meant for developing divine characteristic, not this demonic char... Demonic characteristic is already there. Just like dambhah. A dog has also pride: "I am this dog, grr. I am fox terrier. I am this. I am that"
- I have written in the first publications of SB, "The spiritual master lives forever by His divine instruction and the disciple lives with him.", because I have always served my Guru Maharaja & followed His teachings I am now even never separated from Him
- If you are a devil, you cannot do it. The devil and divine. Divine means spiritually advanced, and devil means materially advanced. And because we are manufacturing divine, the devils are afraid of it. The devils do not like this movement
- If you keep divine association, then your consciousness is made divine
- In order to protect the divine baby from Devaki's brother, Kamsa, Vasudeva delivered Krsna to Nanda and mother Yasoda in Vrndavana, and it was there that He exhibited His childhood pastimes
- In our daily experience we find so many transformations of matter from one form to another, but we do not lament such changing features. the force of divine energy is uncheckable, and thus there is no cause of grief
- In our society we want to establish divine society. Therefore there is need of all classes of men and all classes of social orders. Our Vedic conception is varnasrama-dharma
- Khatvanga Maharaja attained this state of life (divine life) just a few minutes before his death, by surrendering unto Krsna
- Krsna, the son of Devaki, is the last word in superexcellence and beauty, when He is among the gopis He appears even more beautiful - like a sublime jewel set among divine golden craftsmanship
- O mighty conqueror of enemies, there is no end to My divine manifestations. What I have spoken to you is but a mere indication of My infinite opulences
- Of the many objects of favored delight and of all the lovable damsels of Vrajabhumi, Srimati Radharani is certainly the most treasured object of Krsna's love. And, in every respect, Her divine kunda is described by great sages as similarly dear to Him
- Once the divine vision is revealed, the relationship between Krsna and Arjuna changes immediately
- One can attain Krsna consciousness or divine life at once, within a second - or one may not attain such a state of life even after millions of births. It is only a matter of understanding and accepting the fact
- One is required to approach the proper spiritual master with receptive ears only, and thus divine existence is gradually realized
- One should perform duties in the light of authoritative scripture. This mentality is called divine
- One who understands and appreciates the disciplic succession is certainly advanced, and we should always be very careful to give full respect to those who have so carefully handled this Divine Fruit of transcendental knowledge before us
- Only by the grace of the divine personalities, the pure devotees of the Lord, can one achieve pure devotion, which is the highest perfection of human life. Only a pure devotee of the Lord can show one the right way of progressive life
- Our Krsna consciousness movement is meant for educating everyone to become divine. That is the program
- Sacrifice, offering, these things are there. But the main thing is chanting Hare Krsna mantra. That is sufficient. So in our society we want to establish divine society. Therefore there is need of all classes of men and all classes of social orders
- Simply by accepting the process of Krsna consciousness, one develops the daivi sampat, divine quality
- Such a manifestation of divine love is mere imitation and has no value. When one is actually spontaneously attracted to the loving principles of the gopis, there will be found no trace of any mundane contamination in his character
- The best way of understanding is to accept such a divine instruction, and Brahma, the prime spiritual master of everyone, is the living example of this process of receiving transcendental knowledge
- The child in the womb continued, "Because I am living in such a condition, I am suffering great pangs. Therefore, O divine ocean of mercy, please be kind to me. I have no capacity to be engaged in Your loving devotional service, but please save me!"
- The form was decorated with many celestial ornaments and bore many divine upraised weapons. He wore celestial garlands and garments, and many divine scents were smeared over His body
- The importance of Radha-kunda, however, cannot be realized by other Vaisnava sampradayas, nor can persons uninterested in the devotional service of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu understand the spiritual importance and divine nature of Radha-kunda
- The interior Vrndavana forest is considered superior to Mathura, but superior to these forests is the divine Govardhana Hill because Krsna lifted Govardhana Hill like an umbrella, raising it with His lotuslike beautiful hand to protect His associates
- The Lord creates this material world and impregnates the material energy with the living entities who will act in the material world. All these actions have a divine plan behind them
- The saktyavesa-avataras are categorized into (1) forms of divine absorption (bhagavad-avesa), such as Kapiladeva or Rsabhadeva, and (2) divinely empowered forms (saktyavesa), of whom seven are foremost
- The spreading of this Sankirtana Movement is the best service to the greater humanity and all living entities in general because it revives the divine nature of the soul in Krsna Consciousness
- The steadily devoted soul attains unadulterated peace because he offers the result of all activities to Me (Krsna); whereas a person who is not in union with the Divine, who is greedy for the fruits of his labor, becomes entangled
- There is, of course, suffering in the lives of animals and plants, which are suffering due to their past misdeeds. However, human beings should voluntarily accept suffering in the form of austerities and penances in order to attain the divine life
- These transcendental qualities belong to godly men endowed with divine nature
- Those who are atheistic, i.e., who do not believe in Visnu, or who recognize only the impersonal part of Krsna as the Supreme, cannot have the divine vision
- We are teaching people that you agree with the divine will. The divine will is that you surrender. So you agree to surrender. That we are teaching. That is real religion
- We are the cause of material bondage and freedom from material world. We are, ourself, the cause. There is no other cause. Simply we have to develop either this demonic characteristic or the divine characteristic
- We have to engage ourselves in occupational engagements that will evoke our divine consciousness
- We have to engage ourselves in occupational engagements that will evoke our divine consciousness. This is possible only by hearing and chanting the divine activities of the Supreme Lord
- We have to train our consciousness, divine. That is the duty of human form of life. If we make our consciousness divine, then we are preparing for next divine life
- We have to understand that this human life is not meant for the animal propensities of life like cats and dog; it is meant for some other divine purpose. We have to get rid of this material encagement and attain our spiritual life and be happy forever
- What is divine love?
- When Caitanya Mahaprabhu danced and jumped high, eight wonderful transformations indicative of divine ecstasy were seen in His body. All these symptoms were visible simultaneously
- When your mind is no longer disturbed by the flowery language of the Vedas, and when it remains fixed in the trance of self-realization, then you will have attained the divine consciousness
- Where is that intelligent person who is unwilling to serve this divine Radha-kunda, which is situated at the foot of Govardhana Hill?
- Who, then, will not reside at Radha-kunda and, in a spiritual body surcharged with ecstatic devotional feelings, render loving service to the divine couple Sri Sri Radha-Govinda, who perform Their astakaliya-lila, Their eternal eightfold daily pastimes
- Without knowing what is divine service, one cannot be divinely compassionate. First of all one should make his own life divine; then he can make divine compassion
- Without transcending these three modes, a person will find himself securely in their clutches, and thus he will think that all his activities are divinely inspired
- You (Arjuna) cannot see Me with your present eyes. Therefore I (Lord Krsna) give you divine eyes. Behold My mystic opulence
- You are clearly the Supreme by dint of Your exalted activities, forms, character and uncommon power, which are confirmed by all the revealed scriptures in the quality of goodness and the celebrated transcendentalists in the divine nature
- You cannot make your right cause. You can not formulate that "This is right cause." That is mental concoction. You must get it sanctioned. That is a principle of daivi life, divine life
- Your appreciation of my Spiritual Master is very commendable. We should always be very careful to give full respect to those who have so carefully handled this Divine Fruit of transcendental knowledge before us. Even a slight change will spoil it