Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Divinity"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- In order to establish Krsna's divinity for all, he (Arjuna) is requesting Krsna in this chapter to show His universal form
- In the Sama-veda Upanisad, it is also stated that Lord Sri Krsna is the divine son of Devaki
- In this way He (Krsna) established many pious kings such as Yudhisthira at the helm of world affairs. Thus, by His divine arrangement, He created the good government of King Yudhisthira, and there ensued peace and tranquillity
- It is important to note here, that the Lord exhibited His divinity even from the lap of His mother, that His deeds are all superhuman (He lifted Govardhana Hill at the age of seven), and that all these acts definitely prove Him to be actually the SPG
- Srimad-Bhagavatam is also greater than the karma-kanda and upasana-kanda divisions because it recommends the worship of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, the divine son of Vasudeva
- Superior to the forest of Vrndavana is Govardhana Hill, for it was raised by the divine hand of Sri Krsna and was the site of His various loving pastimes
- The divine nature of Krsna's appearance, disappearance and activities, if one can understand, then immediately he becomes free from this process
- The Supreme Lord Sri Krsna is the original primeval Personality of Godhead, and when He was personally present before the eyes of everyone, He displayed full-fledged divine potency in every field of activities
- The Yadu dynasty had 101 clans in different parts of the country. All the members of these different clans respected Lord Krsna in a manner befitting His divine position
- This divine energy of Mine (Krsna), consisting of the three modes of material nature, is difficult to overcome. But those who have surrendered unto Me can easily cross beyond it. This was actually proved by the behavior of Haridasa Thakura
- This divine energy of Mine, consisting of the three modes of material nature, is difficult to overcome. But those who have surrendered unto Me can easily cross beyond it. BG 7.14 - 1972
- We understand Krsna by analytical study, how His divine power is working throughout the whole universe, within the atom, within myself, within the movable, immovable, everywhere, antaryami
- When Vasudeva was addressing his divine sons in that way, Lord Krsna and Balarama were smiling. Because They are very affectionate to Their devotees, They accepted all the appreciation of Vasudeva with a kindly, smiling attitude