Coming to Krsna
"comes to krsna"|"coming to krsna"|"come to krsna"|"came to krsna"|"comes to krishna "|"coming to krishna"|"come to krishna"|"came to krishna" not consciousness
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► Coming to God (1 C, 45 P)
Pages in category "Coming to Krsna"
The following 185 pages are in this category, out of 185 total.
- A gopi described, "The wives of the black deer become enchanted upon hearing the vibration of His flute, which resembles the vibration of the vina. The deer come to Krsna and become so charmed that they stand still, forgetting their homes and husbands"
- A person may have a bona fide spiritual master and may be attached to a spiritual organization, but if he is not intelligent enough to make progress, then Krsna from within gives him instructions so that he may ultimately come to Him. BG 1972 purports
- According to Lord Krsna in the Bhagavad-gita (BG 9.34): Engage your mind always in thinking of Me, become My devotee, offer obeisances to Me and worship Me. Being completely absorbed in Me, surely you will come to Me. This process is very simple
- After dressing nicely, Krsna and Balarama went to a florist of the name Sudama. As soon as They reached the precinct of his house, the florist immediately came out and with great devotion fell down on his face to offer his respectful obeisances
- After giving up all kinds of religious and occupational duties, if you come to Me, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and take shelter, I shall give you protection from all of life's sinful reactions. Do not worry
- After many, many births of endeavor, when one actually comes to Krsna, he attains the perfectional stage
- After one moment of Brahma's calculation, he came back to see the fun caused by his stealing the boys & calves. But he was also afraid that he was playing with fire. Krsna was his master, & he had played mischief for fun by taking away His calves & boys
- After seeing her son so engaged, she very silently approached Him from behind. Krsna, however, saw her coming toward Him with a stick in her hand, and He immediately got down from the grinding mortar and began to flee in fear
- After talking with the gopis and bestowing upon them the greatest benediction, Lord Krsna welcomed King Yudhisthira and other relatives who had come to see Him
- After the departure of Narada, Lord Krsna addressed the messenger who had come from the imprisoned kings and told him that they should not be worried, for He would very soon arrange to kill the King of Magadha, Jarasandha
- After this incident (the killing of the Kesi demon), Narada Muni, the greatest of all devotees, came to see Krsna in a solitary place and began to talk with Him
- Also, when the gopis first came to Him, He gave instructions to them to return to their homes. To call the wives of other persons or young girls & enjoy dancing with them is certainly abominable according to the Vedas. Why should Krsna have done this?
- Although such a wise man is very dear to Krsna, the others are also accepted as very magnanimous because even though they are distressed or in need of money, they have come to Krsna for satisfaction
- Although the elephant was harassed and angry, the caretaker riding on its head tried to provoke it further. The elephant then rushed madly toward Krsna. As soon as it came within reach, Krsna caught hold of the trunk and pulled the elephant down
- Always think of Me (Krsna) & become My devotee. Worship Me and offer your homage unto Me. Thus you will come to Me without fail. I promise you this because you are My very dear friend - BG 18.65
- Always think of Me (Krsna) and become My devotee. Worship Me and offer your homage unto Me. Thus you will come to Me without fail. I promise you (Arjuna) this because you are My very dear friend - confirmed in Bhagavad-gita - 18.65
- Always think of Me (Krsna), become My devotee, worship Me and offer your homage unto Me. Thus you (Arjuna) will come to Me without fail. I promise you this because you are My very dear friend - BG 18.65
- Always think of Me and become My (Krsna's) devotee. Worship Me and offer your homage unto Me. Being completely absorbed in Me, surely you will come to Me
- Always think of Me and become My (Krsna's) devotee. Worship Me and offer your homage unto Me. Thus you will come to Me without fail. I promise you this because you (Arjuna) are My very dear friend
- Always think of Me and become My devotee, worship Me and offer your homage unto Me. Thus you will come to Me without fail. I promise you this because you are My very dear friend
- Always think of Me and become My devotee. Worship Me and offer your homage unto Me. Thus you will come to Me without fail. I promise you this because you are My very dear friend. BG 18.65 - 1972
- Always think of Me. Become My devotee. Worship Me, and offer your homage unto Me. The result is that you will come to Me without fail. I promise you this, because you are My very dear friend - (BG 18.65) - Krsna promises
- Another interpretation is that Krsna closed His eyes because He simply took Putana to be His nurse. Putana came to Krsna just to offer her breast for the Lord to suck
- Apparently, they (the gopis) left their father, husband and came to Krsna. So that is, from Vedic principle, it is wrong. One young girl cannot go to other young man, giving up the protection of father, brother, and... So they did it
- As far as those who are already perfect are concerned, Lord Krsna says in the Bhagavad-gita (BG 4.9), tyaktva deham punar janma naiti mam eti so ’rjuna: After giving up this material body, such a devotee comes to Me
- As long as one is materially attached, he wants to be elevated to the heavenly planets because of his attraction to the material world. The Supreme Personality of Godhead declares, however, "Those who worship Me come to Me"
- As soon as he (Kamsa) hears from his lieutenants that You (Krsna) have appeared, he will immediately come with weapons to kill You - SB 10.3.22
- At that time, Krsna became very much afraid of Jarati and went to His elder brother Baladeva. He said, "My dear brother, I have stolen yogurt! Just see - Jarati is coming hurriedly to catch Me!"
- At the conclusion of the Ninth Chapter of Bhagavad-gita, Lord Krsna directly says: "Engage your mind always in thinking of Me, offer obeisances and worship Me. Being completely absorbed in Me, surely you will come to Me." - BG 9.34
- Being very much satisfied by these transcendental pastimes with the Lord, the brahmana narrated the whole story of his mission in coming to see Krsna. He got out the letter Rukmini had written to Krsna
- BG 10.10: "To those who are constantly devoted and worship Me (Krsna) with love, I give the understanding by which they can come to Me." This is the stage of becoming free from the contamination of the material world
- Brahma said, "I think of how You are so kind, so magnanimous, that even Putana, who came to cheat You by dressing herself as a very affectionate mother, was awarded liberation and the actual post of a mother"
- Brahma understood that "It was my fault that I wanted to test my Lord." Then he came and surrendered, and there is a very nice stotra of Brahma
- Brahma was struck with wonder. Why did Krsna ask such a question (which Brahma are you)? He informed the doorman, Please tell Him that Brahma, who is the father of the four Kumaras and who has four heads, has come to see Him
- Brahmana-dharma, "ksatriya-dharma," "Hindu dharma," this dharma, that dharma - give all these up and simply surrender to Krsna, because the ultimate aim of dharma is to come to Krsna. "You directly come to Me; then everything is all right
- By considering the illusory energy, one comes to the platform of understanding Me. In this way one becomes free from speculation about the Vedas and comes to Me as the conclusion. Thus one is satisfied
- Dear Krsna, we gopis have neglected the order of our husbands, sons, family, brothers, friends, have left their company to come to You. You know everything about our desires. We have come only because we are attracted by the supreme music of Your flute
- Due to transcendental intelligence, I now refuse to obey the unwanted orders of these desires, and I now come to You to surrender myself at Your fearless lotus feet. Kindly engage me in Your personal service and save me
- Engage your mind always in thinking of Me, become My devotee, offer obeisances to Me and worship Me. Being completely absorbed in Me, surely you will come to Me
- Engage your mind always in thinking of Me, offer obeisances and worship Me. Being completely absorbed in Me, surely you will come to Me. BG 9.34 - 1972
- Even after searching for the Absolute Truth throughout the universe, learned scholars and Vedic experts cannot reach the ultimate goal. In this way they come to Krsna
- First of all, because flower has come to Krsna, there is something good. The tree which has produced this flower, he is benefited because he is offering his energy. Krsna consciousness means offering one's energy to Krsna
- For one who explains the supreme secret to the devotees, devotional service is guaranteed, and at the end he will come back to Me. BG 18.68 - 1972
- He (Akrura) told how Narada had met Kamsa and how he himself was deputed by Kamsa to come to Vrndavana. Akrura explained to Krsna that Narada had told Kamsa all about Krsna’s being transferred from Mathura to Vrndavana just after His birth
- He (Bhaumasura) conquered a portion of heavenly Mount Meru and occupied the portion known as Mani-parvata. The King of the heavenly planets, Indra, therefore came to Dvaraka to complain about Bhaumasura before Lord Krsna
- He (Brahma) was really anxious, so he did not stay away very long; he came back after a moment (of his calculation). He saw that all the boys and calves were playing with Krsna in the same way as when he had come upon them
- He (Dhruva Maharaja) was repentant, and said - I came to Krsna and asked for something material, just like one who has pleased a very rich man and who asks him for a few grains of rice
- He (Krsna) says, - My dear sons, why are you rotting in this miserable world? Come to Me, and I'll give you all protection
- He (Krsna) was simply walking on foot. Kalayavana had come to fight with Krsna, and yet he had sufficient principles not to take up any kind of weapon. He decided to fight with Him hand to hand. Thus he prepared to capture Krsna and fight
- He (Lord Krsna) desires that all of them come to Him and live with Him, but going back to Godhead means that one must purify himself from material infections
- He was going to commit suicide but came to Krishna instead. This may make an interesting topic for BTG
- He who engages in My pure devotional service, free from the contaminations of fruitive activities and mental speculation, he who works for Me, who makes Me the supreme goal of his life, and who is friendly to every living being - he certainly comes to Me
- Here (in BG 7.18) Krsna is saying that all the men who come to Him - whether they be distressed, in need of money, curious, etc. - are welcomed, but out of them the person who is in knowledge is very dear to Him
- Here is a boy who was about to commit suicide, but he came to Krishna instead and now he is perfecting his life. That is most encouraging news
- Here Krsna explicitly states that one who comes to Him (Krsna) will never be reborn to suffer miseries again
- I am very glad that you have come to join our family of Krsna which is the original eternal, blissful family of all living souls as parts and parcels of the Supreme Personality of Godhead Krsna
- I shall tell You (Krsna) of my purpose in coming here, Brahma replied, but first I have a doubt which I ask You to kindly remove. Your doorman told me that You asked which Brahma has come to see You. May I inquire if there are other Brahmas besides me
- If anyone comes to Me - mam upetya: he does not come back again. Where? To this place - duhkhalayam asasvatam. This place is the abode of miseries. Everyone knows, but they have been befooled by so-called leaders
- If someone comes to Krsna asking for material benefits, Krsna does not award him the material things he desires. Instead, the Lord gives him intelligence so that he will forget his material desires and become attached to the Lord's lotus feet
- If you satisfy a pure devotee of Krsna, he can give you Krsna like this, "Take it." Vedesu durlabham adurlabham atma-bhaktau. Bhakta can do that. Bhaktya mam abhijanati. You come through bhakta or come through bhakti
- Immediately come to Krsna. Of course, it does not mean that anyone who comes to Krsna or Krsna's representative, he has finished all the reaction of his past sinful activities. That is not possible. Everyone is full with the result of his past sins
- In the Tenth Canto, 29th Chapter, 27th verse, another example of faltering of the voice was exhibited by the gopis when they came to Krsna, desiring to dance with Him
- In this verse (BG 8.15) Krsna proclaims that one who comes to His abode in the Vaikunthas never has to take birth again in the material world. Such a person is called a mahatma
- In this way you will be freed from all reactions to good and evil deeds, and by this principle of renunciation you will be liberated and come to Me. BG 9.28 - 1972
- Instead of coming down in the open air where Lord Krsna and others were assembled, the ladies of the palace went up on the top of the palace and from there paid their respects to Lord Krsna by showers of flowers
- It is described in the Visnu Purana that when Akrura came to take Krsna and Balarama to Mathura, just by seeing Their faces he became so cheerful that all over his body there were symptoms of ecstatic love. This state is called happiness
- Krishna makes promise to one who is striving to serve Him sincerely that He will give such devotee the intelligence by which he may come to Him
- Krsna assumed His four-armed Narayana form and sat there. When all the gopis came, they looked at Him and spoke as follows
- Krsna called many other demigods from various universes, and they all came to offer their respects to the Lord. Upon seeing this, the four-headed Brahma became nervous & began to think of himself as no more than a mosquito in the midst of many elephants
- Krsna came to impress "This is not your place. You are creating so many plans to live here very peacefully, but that is not possible. Therefore you give up all this nonsense plan, just come to Me, surrender to Me, and I shall give you protection"
- Krsna certainly fulfills the desires of His devotees who come to Him in devotional service, but He does not fulfill desires that would again cause miseries
- Krsna confirms this in Bhagavad-gita, wherein He tells Arjuna: Always think of Me and become My devotee. Worship Me and offer your homage unto Me. Thus you will come to Me without fail. I promise you this because you are My very dear friend
- Krsna continued, "It is My eternal principle that anyone who comes under My shelter must have all his desires fulfilled by My grace"
- Krsna continued, "Without caring for social convention and religious obligations, you (the gopis) have come to Me and loved Me, and I am so much obliged to you that I cannot treat you as ordinary devotees
- Krsna Himself, His incarnations and His plenary expansions are all supreme well-wishers of the conditioned souls, but Krsna is the well-wisher even of the demons, for He gave salvation to all the demons who came to kill Him in Vrndavana
- Krsna inquires, "You kept your money for your children and you have come to love Me with your beads?" No
- Krsna is called Mukunda because as soon as one comes in constant touch with Krsna or sees Him in full Krsna consciousness, one immediately becomes freed from all material anxieties. Not only that, but one is immediately blessed with all spiritual bliss
- Krsna is there within your heart. As soon as you become little serious, immediately, Krsna is ready. Krsna is ready, He is sitting with you as a friend. Simply looking for the opportunity when you'll come back to Him. That is Krsna
- Krsna replied, "One should engage his mind only in thinking of Me, become My devotee, simply Worship Me, & offer his respectful obeisances unto Me alone. In this way, one can cross over this ocean of nescience very easily and at the end come back to Me"
- Krsna said, "Everywhere you (the gopis) go you will find that all these animals are loitering to find their prey. I think, therefore, that you are taking a great risk in coming here in the dead of night. Please turn back immediately, without delay"
- Krsna said, "Now please order Me. What can I do for you? What is the purpose of your coming here in the dead of night? Kindly take your seats and let Me know what I can do for you"
- Krsna said, "Transcendental love for Me does not depend upon bodily connection, but anyone whose mind is always absorbed in Me will surely, very soon, come to Me for My eternal association"
- Krsna says - if by practicing Krsna consciousness you come to Me, then you don't have to come back to this miserable material condition
- Krsna says in Bhagavad-gita (BG 18.65): "Always think of Me and become My devotee. Worship Me and offer your homage unto Me. Thus you will come to Me without fail. I promise you this because you are My very dear friend."
- Krsna smiled and at once called for many Brahmas from many universes. The four-headed Brahma saw many other Brahmas coming to see Krsna and to offer their respects. Some of them had 10 heads, some had 20, some had a 100 and some even had a million heads
- Krsna takes always the bright side. Putana, although she came to cheat Krsna, but how Krsna will cheat? Krsna thought that "I have sucked her breast, so she is My mother. She should go to the same place where Yasodamayi is going." This is Krsna
- Krsna thought, "Sudama has not come asking anything from Me; being obliged by the request of his wife, he has come to see Me just to please her."
- Krsna wanted to impress on them that they were not old enough to take care of themselves. Actually, they required protection. It was not very wise for them to come in the dead of night to Krsna
- Krsna was sitting on the bedstead of Queen Rukmini. Even from a considerable distance He could see the brahmana coming to His home, He could recognize him as His friend
- Krsna's direct order - "Always think of Me and become My devotee" - should be followed. If one is simply convinced of this order and comes to His devotional service, giving up all other engagements, one will undoubtedly attain success
- Ladies who were the wives and daughters-in-law of those who died in the battlefield never came in direct contact with Krsna
- Lord Caitanya’s heart was always filled with separation from Krsna, but as soon as He had the opportunity to visit the Jagannatha temple, He became fully absorbed in the thoughts of the gopis who came to see Krsna at Kuruksetra
- Lord Krsna, the Personality of Godhead, approached them and offered due honor and respect to each and every one of the friends, relatives, citizens and all others who came to receive and welcome Him
- Lord Krsna, the Supersoul, knows everything in everyone’s heart. He knows everyone’s determination and everyone’s want. He knew, therefore, the reason for Sudama Vipra’s coming to Him
- Lord Sri Krsna comes & says to us, "What are you doing in this material world? Sarva-dharman parityajya mam ekam saranam vraja. Come to Me, & I'll give you all protection." But we say, - I don't believe You Sir. I have more important business here
- Of course, Krsna could understand that the brahmana had come with a confidential message; therefore He said, "If you have no objection, I give you liberty to speak about your mission"
- Oh, it is our good luck that we have come again today under Your (Krsna) protection by Your presence, for Your Lordship rarely visits even the denizens of heaven
- Once, when Krsna and Balarama were playing on the bank of the Yamuna, a demon of the name Vatsasura assumed the shape of a calf and came there intending to kill the brothers. By taking the shape of a calf, the demon could mingle with the other calves
- Once, when Krsna was ruling Dvaraka, Lord Brahma came to see Him, and the doorman immediately informed Lord Krsna of Brahma's arrival
- One should not think that he will do well to wait for the next life to attain Krsna consciousness. We should try to fulfill the mission of Krsna consciousness in this life. Krsna promises us that one who becomes His devotee will come to Him without fail
- One who takes to devotional service, even with some material motive, is considered pious, and because he has come to Krsna, he will gradually come to the stage of bhakti. Then, like Dhruva, he will refuse to accept any material benediction from the Lord
- Only a few come to Krishna, and all of them are mahatma - simply because they have come to the right place, Krishna. That is not by chance, but due to their past pious deeds. No one can approach Krishna without being purified, so this is the process
- Our philosophy is "Come. Come here, play with Krsna as cowherd boy. Come here, dance with Krsna as gopi. Come here, accept Krsna as your son, Krsna will accept you as His mother"
- Please do not come here all at once. Come alone; I (Krsna) want to see each of you (the gopis) in your complete beauty, for you all have thin waists. I have requested you to come alone. Now please comply
- Previously, when Nityananda Prabhu had toured all over India to see different places of pilgrimage, He also had come to see Saksi-gopala at Kataka
- Princes offered prayers to Krsna, "We now have sufficient experience of the miserable material life in which we are fully absorbed & having tasted its bitterness, we have come to take shelter under Your lotus feet. Therefore please give us protection"
- Prior to the rasa dance, Lord Krsna hid Himself in a grove just to have fun. When the gopis came, their eyes resembling those of deer, by His sharp intelligence He exhibited His beautiful four-armed form to hide Himself
- Putana was accepted by Krsna as one of His mothers because she came to take Krsna on her lap and offer her breast milk to be sucked by Him. That is considered to be another reason He closed His eyes: He had to kill a nurse or mother
- Putana was always hankering for the blood of human children, and with that desire she came to kill Krsna; but because she offered her breast to the Lord, she attained the greatest achievement - SB 10.6.35-36
- Putana, she also apparently came as lover of Krsna, to offer her breast for sucking; but the internal desire was how to kill Krsna. But that is also taken indirect love, indirect love
- Regarding the disturbance made by the women devotees, they are also living beings. They also come to Krishna. So consciously I cannot deny them. If our male members, the brahmacaris and the sannyasis, if they become steady in KC, there is no problem
- Rukmini continued, "Although You (Krsna) do not possess anything, the great demigods who accept prayers and worship from others come and worship You to solicit Your mercy. How can You be categorized among the poor"
- Rukmini continued, "And when he comes in direct contact with Your service, the goddess of fortune agrees to bestow all her blessings"
- Satrajit, however, did not come to see Krsna; he was instead overwhelmed by the Syamantaka jewel. He installed the jewel in a temple to be worshiped by brahmanas he engaged for this purpose
- She is expert in typing. Amongst the women, she is expert typist. She is expert in so many things. Only defect is that she is woman. But Krsna says, striyah sudras tatha vaisyah: "Never mind woman. If she is devotee, she also comes to Me."
- Some say that Krsna closed His eyes because He did not like to see the face of Putana, who had killed so many children and who had now come to kill Him
- Somehow or other, if one comes to Krsna and begins to hear about Him, Krsna is so kind that He awards him His lotus feet as a center. Having such a focal point, a devotee or transcendentalist forgets everything & engages himself in the devotional service
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was ecstatic in this way because He was presenting Himself in the mood of the gopis. The gopis wanted to drink the ocean of sweetness arising from the bodily features of Krsna, but Krsna did not allow them to come near
- The aim is how to become happy in this material world. And that is not possible. These rascals they cannot understand. If you want to become happy, then you must come to Krsna
- The cows, being fed by new grasses, became very healthy, and their milk bags were all very full. When Lord Krsna called them by name, they immediately came to Him out of affection, and in their joyful condition the milk flowed from their bags
- The four-headed Brahma could not even count the Brahmas who were coming to offer their obeisances to Krsna
- The four-headed Brahma of this universe saw innumerable other Brahmas coming to see Krsna and offer their respects. Some of them had ten heads, some had twenty, some had a hundred and some had a million heads
- The gopis had come to Krsna to enjoy His company, to dance with Him, embrace Him and kiss Him, and when Krsna began to receive them very officially, showing all kinds of etiquette, they were surprised
- The gopis said, "As such, we have come to You (Krsna), leaving aside all so-called friends, society and love, and now You have become our enjoyer. Let us be everlastingly enjoyed by You"
- The gopis said, "Since You (Krsna) are the Supreme Personality of Godhead and like to enjoy the parakiya-rasa and are famous as a transcendental woman hunter, we have come to satisfy Your transcendental desires"
- The gopis said, "We have come to You (Krsna), leaving everything behind, just to take shelter of Your lotus feet. We know that You are completely independent and can do whatever You like, but we request You, don’t reject us"
- The governor of the state is generally called raja-pala, but he also has his own individual name. Since there are hundreds and thousands of Brahmas with different names, Krsna wanted to know which of them had come to see Him
- The innocent cowherd women thought that she (Putana) was the goddess of fortune appearing in Vrndavana with a lotus flower in her hand. It seemed to them that she had personally come to see Krsna, who is her husband
- The Lord does not want His sons, the living beings, to suffer the threefold miseries of life. He desires that all of them come to Him and live with Him, but going back to Godhead means that one must purify himself from material infections
- The messenger said, "We have come to take shelter of Your lotus feet, which can immediately eradicate all the results of fruitive action and thus free us from the contamination of material pains and pleasures"
- The phrase man-mana bhava mad-bhakto (in BG 18.65) means "just be always conscious of Me." This then is Krsna consciousness. In Bhagavad-gita Krsna is repeatedly saying that we should worship Him, offer obeisances unto Him and then come to Him
- The Sudarsana cakra, having thus finished his duty (devastation of Varanasi), came back to his Lord, Sri Krsna, at Dvaraka
- The trees on the bank of the Yamuna, along with all the cows, bulls & calves, were full of pleasure because of Krsna's appearance there. The brahmana inhabitants of Vrndavana immediately came with their wives to congratulate Krsna and His family members
- The Vedic knowledge, will give you: "Here is your ideal place, Krsna. Come back to Krsna. Try for it. Try your best for this." That is the life. That is human life. And unless one is not conscious to this platform, he is defeated
- There were many brahmanas who would come daily to see the Supreme Lord (Krsna) before taking their breakfast; they were anxious to see Him, and He welcomed them
- There were prostitutes in human society even in Lord Krsna's time, for it is said that the prostitutes of Dvaraka City came forth to receive the Lord. Although they were prostitutes, they were also devotees of Krsna
- They (the citizens of Dvaraka) informed Lord Krsna that the sun-god, with his glaring bodily effulgence, was coming to see Him. The citizens of Dvaraka confirmed that the sun-god's coming into Dvaraka was not very wonderful
- They (the hippies) have no leader. Now, if they come to us seriously, they get the right thing. But that is also their defect. When we propose, "Come and take this Krsna," they don't want. They want that marijuana
- They (young girls) gave up their household engagements, and those who were lying in bed with their husbands immediately left them and came directly down onto the street to see Lord Krsna
- This attachment strongly affects all conditioned living entities. Lord Krsna is personally canvassing, "Give up everything in this material world. Come to Me, and I shall give you all protection," but we are not agreeable
- This Krsna consciousness movement is not a crippled movement. It is very broad movement, claiming all living entities to come to Krsna, back to home, back to Godhead. Therefore we should not be bodily conscious
- This verse (SB 10.29.35) was spoken by the gopis (in CC Antya 4.63) when they were attracted by the vibration of Krsna’s flute in the moonlight of autumn. All of them, being maddened, came to Krsna
- Those great souls who come to Him (Krsna) have attained the highest perfection of life, which alleviates the living entity from the suffering of conditional existence
- Thus we become excited by lusty desires and come to You, giving up all shame and fear. But now You are angry with us
- To increase their ecstatic love, Krsna gave them moral instructions to return home. The gopis did not care for these instructions. They wanted to be kissed by Krsna, for they had come there with lusty desires to dance with Him
- To those who are constantly devoted and worship Me with love, I give the understanding by which they can come to Me. BG 10.10 - 1972
- To those who are constantly devoted to serving Me (Krsna) with love, I give the understanding by which they can come to Me
- Trying to convey to Sanatana Gosvami something of the extent of one-fourth of Krsna's energy, Caitanya Mahaprabhu cited an incident from Srimad-Bhagavatam in which Brahma, the lord of the universe, came to see Krsna at Dvaraka
- Uddhava, a cousin-brother of Krsna's, came to see Krsna from Dvaraka. He was the son of Vasudeva's brother and was almost the same age as Krsna. His bodily features resembled Krsna's almost exactly
- Ujjvala said, "Under the circumstances, all these rivers of young girls may try to divert their courses to some other place, but at the end they must come unto You (Krsna)"
- Ultimately everyone will come to Krsna. Not Krsna consciousness, but Krsna. At the end of this world, devastation, they enter into the body of Krsna. They remain there
- We (gopis) become excited by lusty desires and come to You, giving up all shame and fear. But now You are angry with us. You are finding fault with our violating religious principles and leaving our homes and husbands
- When Banasura was blessed by Lord Krsna in this way, he came before the Lord & bowed down, touching his head to the earth. He immediately arranged to have his daughter Usa seated with Aniruddha on a nice chariot & then he presented them before Lord Krsna
- When demigods from the heavenly planets came to Sri Krsna, all of Krsna's sons followed them, and Lord Brahma sprinkled water from his kamandalu upon them
- When he (Aghasura) came and saw Krsna at the head of all the cowherd boys, he thought, "This Krsna has killed my sister and brother, Putana and Bakasura" - SB 10.12.14
- When He (Krsna) would lie down with a boy or a root as His pillow, some of the boys would come and massage His legs, and some would fan His body with a fan made from leaves
- When He was supposed to be in the womb of His mother, Devaki, all the demigods from heaven came to see the marvel of Krsna. They even waited to see Him. BG 1972 purports
- When Krsna feels fatigue, He lies down on the Yamuna and immediately His friends come. Somebody fans Him; somebody gives massage. Therefore He is the master
- When Krsna played upon his flute, all the gopis, or cowherd girls, were attracted by the sound and left their household duties, and when they came to Him, He danced with them - CC Intro
- When Krsna saw Kubja hesitating to come before Him, He immediately caught hold of her hand, which was decorated with bangles. With great affection, He dragged her near Him and made her sit by His side
- When Krsna was living at Dvaraka, demigods like Lord Siva, Lord Brahma, Indra the King of heaven and many others used to come to visit Him
- When Krsna was passing through the street (in Mathura), all the women in the surrounding houses came to see Him, and some of the younger ones almost fainted, being captivated by His beauty
- When Lord Krsna saw the weapons of Banasura coming at Him, like water coming out of a strainer, He took His sharp-edged Sudarsana disc and began to cut off the demon's one thousand arms, one after another
- When Lord Siva saw that his devotee Banasura could not be saved even in his presence, he came to his senses and personally came before Lord Krsna and began to pacify Him by offering the following prayers
- When one surpasses astanga-yoga and comes to worship the Supreme Personality of Godhead Krsna, that is called bhakti-yoga, the culmination
- When Satrajit was visiting the city of Dvaraka, the citizens felt great pride to think that although Krsna was living in Dvaraka like an ordinary human being, the demigods were coming to see Him
- When she hears the vibration of Krsna's flute, even the goddess of fortune comes to Him, greatly hoping for His association, but nevertheless she does not get it
- When Srimati Radharani came there, Krsna could not maintain His four arms in Her presence. This is the wonderful glory of Her love
- When the gopis saw Krsna fearlessly playing on Putana's lap, they very quickly came and picked Him up. Mother Yasoda, Rohini and other elder gopis immediately performed the auspicious rituals by taking the tail of a cow and circumambulating His body
- When the Siva-jvara personified was released, he had three heads and three legs, and as he came toward Krsna it appeared that he was burning everything to ashes. He was so powerful that he made blazing fire appear in all directions
- When this jivatma, who is illusioned, bewildered, captivated by this material world, material enjoyment, when he will come back again to Me?
- When we think of coming to Krsna, we should not think that we will be standing before a void or an impersonal bright light. Krsna, God, is a person, just as we are persons
- Whenever Krsna comes, once in a day of Brahma, He comes to the house of Nanda Maharaja in Vrndavana. Krsna is the master of all creation (sarva-loka-mahesvaram (BG 5.29))
- Whether for the satisfaction of material desires, because of the influence of envy, because of fear, because of affection or because of any other reason, if one comes to Krsna, his life is successful
- While Jagannatha was waiting, Caitanya, in His ecstasy of Radharani, immediately came forward to Krsna. At such times, Jagannatha would proceed ahead very slowly. These competitive exchanges were all part of the love affair between Krsna and Radharani
- While Krsna was joking in this way with the damsels of Braja, who with great hope had come to enjoy the rasa dance with Him, Subala was also on the scene, and he began to look at Krsna with wide and laughing eyes
- With gopis Krsna is dancing. Here also we are dancing, in nightclub, and this club, that club. But that will not give you satisfaction, because it is imitation. If you want real dancing, come to Krsna. That is wanted