Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"comforts of life" |"Life is never made comfortable" |"Live comfortable" |"comfortable condition of life" |"comfortable family life" |"comfortable home life" |"comfortable life" |"comfortable material life" |"comfortable materialistic way of life" |"comfortable or irresponsible life" |"comfortable or you may live" |"comfortable situation of material life" |"comfortable standard of life" |"comfortable to live" |"comfortable, peaceful life" |"comfortably He lives" |"comfortably live" |"life comfortable" |"life comfortably" |"life is far, far comfortable" |"life more comfortable" |"life one is comfortably" |"life should be very comfortable" |"life very comfortable" |"life very comfortably" |"life was very comfortable" |"life, very happy, comfortable" |"live comfortably" |"live here comfortably" |"live here with us comfortably" |"live in Mayapur comfortably" |"live in a comfortable" |"live in his room comfortably" |"live in this house comfortably" |"live materially comfortably" |"live materially very comfortably" |"live so comfortably" |"live there comfortably" |"live there very comfortably" |"live very comfortable" |"live very comfortably" |"live very peacefully, comfortably" |"live with Him comfortably" |"live, any way, comfortably" |"lived very comfortably" |"lives in a comfortable"|"living comfortably"|"living in comfortable"|"living conditions very comfortable"|"comfortable living"|"living very comfortably"|"living, very, very comfortable"|"living so comfortably"|"comfortably living"|"comfort, peacefully living"|"living here very comfortably"|"living very comfortable"|"living with us comfortably"
Pages in category "Comfortable Life"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- A sadhu should never flatter kings or rich men to live comfortably at their cost. A sadhu is to speak to the householders about the naked truth of life so that they may come to their senses about the precarious life in material existence
- A student is sent to gurukula for practicing brahmacarya. This is tapasya, not comfortable life. Lying down on the floor, going door-to-door for begging alms for guru. But they are not tired
- According to the body, you get pains and pleasure of this material world. A very rich man, living very comfortably, a little painful thing is intolerable by him, because he has got a such body, so delicate body. Just like a child
- According to the materialistic point of view, observing a religious ceremony invokes an auspicious atmosphere for the material benefit of the entire world. Materialists therefore manufacture religious principles to live comfortably and without disturbance
- After retirement everyone expects to live a very comfortable life in a well-furnished home decorated with fine ladies and children, without any desire to get out of such a comfortable home
- Although life on the heavenly planets is hundreds and thousands of times more comfortable than life on earth, the heavenly planets are not pure (nirmalam), or free from the taint of material existence
- Although the brahmana friend of Lord Krsna was a householder, he was not busy accumulating wealth for very comfortable living; he was satisfied by the income which came according to his destiny. This is the sign of perfect knowledge
- At the present moment the human civilization has advanced very much to live comfortably so far our material necessities are concerned, but still we are not happy because we are missing the point
- If cats and dogs can live at the mercy of God, the devotees can live very comfortably by the mercy of God. There is no such question
- If money is utilized by unqualified spiritual masters for living comfortably in costly temples without actually doing any preaching work, this is not acceptable
- If you study every item, you will find that although you have created by the modern scientific advancement a little comfort of life, side by side, we have created many discomforts
- In Los Angeles it is very freely going on. In the name of Vaisnavism they are drawing salary, living comfortably, having sense enjoyment. This is not good, not at all. So you all high officers, you think over it and do the needful
- Our aim of life is not to get a comfortable life for few years. Actually, there is no comfortable life. Still, we consider and forget our real business, self-realization
- Our father is Krsna. We can live in the spiritual world very comfortably without any botheration, without endeavor for earning money, but we have decided that we shall live here in this material world. This is called ass
- Our point is that you may live materially comfortably - there is no harm - but if you forget your spiritual identity, then you'll remain like animal
- Simple material comforts of life are not sufficient to make us happy. The vivid example is America
- Since born one is taken care, he thinks "Now, I have got so comfortable life." And again becomes old, disgusted, so he cannot live disgusting, therefore Krsna is so kind: "All right, change body again"
- The conception of comfortable life in heaven is insignificant in comparison to the happiness enjoyed in the impersonal Brahman
- The human being is given all facilities for a comfortable life by the laws of nature because the human form of life is more important and valuable than animal life
- The people of this age are inclined toward industrial enterprises for comfortable living, but they refuse to endeavor to execute devotional service, by which they can achieve the ultimate goal of life by returning home, back to Godhead
- The personified Vedas continued, "For this purpose the pure devotees are prepared to sacrifice all comforts of life, even giving up the material comforts of family life and so-called society, friendship and love"
- The sudra class can attain all comforts of life simply by rendering service to the higher classes
- The temporary comforts of life experienced either on this planet or on other planets are all to be taken as illusory because they do not touch the real purpose of life. The real purpose of life is to go back home, back to Godhead
- There must always be activity. Not that we have a nice house for comfortable living. We simply want to bring people back home, Back to Godhead. That is the purpose of our temples, of our books, and our festivals, and preachings
- Under the caturmasya vow the candidate does not shave for four months during the year (July to October), he does not eat certain foods, does not eat twice in a day or does not leave home. Such sacrifice of the comforts of life is called tapomaya-yajna
- Unless one is advanced to this pure state of devotional service, there is a tendency to desire elevation to a higher material position. A mixed devotee may desire to enjoy a comfortable life on another planet with a greater span of life
- We are trying to set a perfect example according to the Bhagavad-gita as it is, how to execute simple living and high thinking. We are not interested in any material comforts of life which are limited and temporary
- We can live in the spiritual world very comfortably without any botheration, without endeavor for earning money, but we have decided that we shall live here in this material world. This is called ass
- Why there is poverty? Because they are not producing food. Everyone wants so-called comfortable life. So-called education. Sitting idle in the table and chair, and talking all gossips, nonsense, and sleeping. They have been trained up in this way, sudra
- Why was Dhrtarastra living there at the house of the Pandavas? Because he wanted to continue his life comfortably, even at the risk of all humiliation. Vidura, therefore, was astonished how powerful is the urge to continue life