Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Bhaktisiddhanta Quoted by Srila Prabhupada
- This category contains pages focusing on the words of Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati as related by Srila Prabhupada.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► My Guru Maharaja Used to Say... (75 P)
Pages in category "Bhaktisiddhanta Quoted by Srila Prabhupada"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- Bhaktisiddhanta describes...
- Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati comments...
- Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati explains...
- Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati remarks...
- Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati says...
- Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati states...
- Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati used to say that to control the mind one should beat it with shoes many times just after awakening and again before going to sleep
- Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati used to say...
- Commentary by Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati
- My Guru Maharaja predicted, "There will be fire in this Gaudiya Matha"
- My Guru Maharaja, Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Saravati Thakura, predicted that the time would come when the people of the world will learn Bengali to read Sri Caitanya-caritamrta
- My mission (Bhaktisiddanta)
- Sell the marble and publish some books
- Bhaktisiddhanta said three words, "It is better that he is living outside your company. He will do, when time will come, he'll do himself everything. You haven't got to recommend him"
- Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati explains the nine processes of devotional service
- Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati remarks that one should not give up the worship of Radha-Krsna to worship Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura says that material lust should never be attributed to Krsna, who is full of transcendental knowledge
- Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura, he said that "When our men will be sahajiya, oh, they'll be more dangerous"
- Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura comments that saralata, or simplicity, is the first qualification of a Vaisnava, whereas duplicity or cunning behavior is a great offense against the principles of devotional service
- Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura comments that the comparative position of Vasudeva Datta is millions of times better than that of Lord Jesus Christ
- Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura says that if an observer immediately remembers the holy name of Krsna upon seeing a Vaisnava, that Vaisnava should be considered a maha-bhagavata, a first-class devotee
- Srila Prabhupada prefers that each volume have its own separate index. This system should be revived
- Summarizing this chapter (the Chastisement of Junior Haridasa), Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura says that one should derive from it the following lessons...