Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
quotation | quotations
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Bhaktisiddhanta Quoted by Srila Prabhupada (1 C, 30 P)
- ► Quote (2 C, 50 P)
- ► Samhitas Quoted by Srila Prabhupada (22 C, 1 P)
- ► Tantras Quoted by Srila Prabhupada (16 C)
- ► Upanisads Quoted by Srila Prabhupada (28 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "Quotation"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- He also passed His time reading the books and singing the songs of Candidasa and Vidyapati, and listening to quotations from the Jagannatha-vallabha-nataka, Krsna-karnamrta and Gita-govinda
- His (Lord Caitanya) process was to take a quotation from the Koran and convince the Moulana that Krishna Consciousness or pure love of Godhead in mood of selfless devotional service is the ultimate goal of life
- I have taken quotation from good printing houses in San Francisco for Gitopanisad and it is estimated to cost about $11000.00 for five thousand copies case bound and golden title
- If one can give evidence from the quotation of the Vedas, then it has to be accepted. Nobody can deny the Vedic evidence. That is the system
- In all our literatures you'll find full of quotation from Vedic literature to prove it
- The Hari-bhakti-vilasa gives the following quotation from the Dvaraka-mahatmya
- The properties of the Lord, namely the rivers, oceans, hills, forests, etc., were all pleased, and they used to supply their respective quota of taxes to the King. The secret to success is to take refuge under the protection of the Supreme Lord
- There is another quotation by a devotee who laments as follows, "Alas, I am still trying to relish different pleasurable states from this body, which is simply some skin covering mucus, semina and blood"
- This quotation from Padma Purana, you take it and distribute it by transcribing to all our devotees
- This quotation is very important: "One professor went on to explain that the other books were mostly dealing with speculations in contrast to our books which presented religion as a way of life based on authentic writings"
- We don't want men giving some quotation from a book just like these so-called scholars do. He has not gone through the book, but take some suitable passage and note, and then he advertises himself that he has studied so many book
- We have to accept these authorities, quotation from Srimad-Bhagavatam, Vedic literature, and quoted by authority, Lord Caitanya. We have to follow in that way. Mahajano yena gatah sa panthah
- You have asked me to insert "What right has a man to say he has a soul if he does not feel it, or that there is a God if he does not see Him?'' Do you mean I have to put in my KRSNA book all this nonsense quotation?
- Your quotations from our Vaisnava sastras are very nice and I request you thoroughly to study all of our literatures very thoughtfully and try to understand the sublime import of this Krishna consciousness philosophy