Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
advertisement | advertisements
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Advertisement"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- Advertise naked woman and, what is called, beefeaters, and liquor. This is going on. Advertise cigarettes, just to pull them down again. Go to hell
- Always advertisement. Anyone who has got his money in the pocket, he's immediately spending. So for earning money and to spend them or to sleep at night or to enjoy sex life at night
- Amongst all the senses, the tongue, taste, it is very strong. In your country especially, for the tongue so many advertisement: this wine, that wine, varieties of cigarettes, restaurants, roasted beef, so many things, just attracting the tongue
- As soon as the general public finds a little fault in the behavior of a sannyasi, they advertise it like wildfire. A black spot of ink cannot be hidden on a white cloth. It is always very prominent
- Because of their material conceptions, the sahajiyas advertise themselves as knowers of transcendental mellows, but they do not understand the transcendental nature of devotional service
- Because we have indulged this tongue to increase his greediness, therefore we see so much advertisement of liquor and cigarettes and so many, or teas and coffee. Simply it is practice
- I have the proposed advertisements for BTG and I approve them
- I hope very soon Back to Godhead will be a very popular magazine. If you give me some advertisement it will be a great asset to the publication, and we will be glad to print it free of charge
- I shall call so many people, "Come and live with me and be trained up." I am just writing one advertisement. We shall have to publish it
- I wish to inform you that the advertisements are not very congenial to our prestige, especially the hippy kind of advertisements. So we have to think over how we can avoid the advertisements and publish at the same time
- If we display there a new picture or painting of our Hare Krishna Movement regularly, very nicely painted. Also, you can have a book display, with pictures and paintings also. That will be good advertisement
- In such fighting between friends (as with Krsna and Subala), when the self-advertisement becomes personal, learned scholars say it is sub-ecstasy
- It is not advisable to equate the prakrta-sahajiyas with pure devotees. When one is actually advanced in ecstatic love of Krsna, he does not try to advertise himself. Instead, he endeavors more and more to render service to the Lord
- It is not so easy to approach such big people by letter. An attempt to see them personally is better. Otherwise it is a waste of time. Thousands of advertisements are going in the mail. Who cares for them?
- Regarding advertisements in Back To Godhead, I am not at all in favor of it
- Regarding your present edition of Back To Godhead: I have already informed you in my previous letter that it has become very nice, and try to continue the effort improving the quality and I think you are getting good advertisement also
- The advertisement proposals for BTG are approved by me
- The point is that a devotee, even he does not know, does not want advertisement, Krsna advertises him. Krsna advertises him without his intention. Krsna wants to see that his devotee is very much advertised as a devotee
- The prakrta-sahajiyas exhibit these symptoms to advertise their so-called advancement in love of Krsna, but instead of praising the prakrta-sahajiyas for their symptoms of transcendental ecstasy, pure devotees do not like to associate with them
- The real purpose of these stamps is to make Radha-Krishna picture seen by so many people. Other pictures for other stamps can also be used. The cover picture for KRSNA book is nice for one. Some may even say "KRSNA book" as advertisement
- This dress may be advertisement to others that "We belong to the Krsna consciousness group." That is another thing. But Krsna consciousness does not depend on dress
- This Krsna consciousness movement is not to remain in a secluded place to get cheap advertisement, "Oh, that man is meditating." No. Go, practically work
- Yayati reached the heavenly planets by dint of his pious acts, but he fell down from there because of his self-advertisement and criticizing other great souls
- You can take it for granted that nondevotee class who is not in Krishna Conciousness as we are teaching are all great fools never mind how ever they may advertise themselves as meditators, yogis, philosophers, religionists, and so on
- You don't find all these things in our Society. We don't drink Coca-cola. We don't drink Pepsi-cola. We don't smoke. So many things which are selling in the market in huge quantity by advertisement, by victimizing the poor customer
- You may advertise yourself or I may advertise myself, "I am a great religious person," but the test is how much you have learned to love God, how much you have advanced in that process
- Your idea for selling advertisements for Rathayatra issue of BTG is very good. This idea we have implemented both in Bombay and Calcutta and it has proven very good for collecting money