Category:According to Karma
query: "according to karma"/10
Pages in category "According to Karma"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- According to karma-kanda vicara, if you open a school, so in the next time, you will have good education. It is pious activities from material point of view. So the benefit will be that you will have good education in your next life
- According to their karma, all living entities are wandering throughout the entire universe. Some of them are being elevated to the upper planetary systems, and some are going down into the lower planetary systems
- All living entities are created by the Supreme Lord according to their past deeds. This includes Asuras, Yaksas, Kinnaras and angels, the serpentines, the monkey-shaped Kimpurusas, the human beings, the inhabitants of Matrloka and the demons
- All living entities are created by the Supreme Lord according to their past deeds. This includes Brahma and his sons like Daksa, the periodical heads like Vaivasvata Manu and the demigods like Indra, Candra and Varuna
- All living entities are created by the Supreme Lord according to their past deeds. This includes Pisacas, ghosts, spirits, lunatics and evil spirits, the good and evil stars, the goblins, the animals in the forest, the birds and the household animals
- All living entities are created by the Supreme Lord according to their past deeds. This includes the great sages like Bhrgu, Vyasa and Vasistha, the inhabitants of Pitrloka and Siddhaloka, the Caranas, Gandharvas and Vidyadharas
- All living entities are created by the Supreme Lord according to their past deeds. This includes, the reptiles, the mountains, the moving and standing living entities, the living entities born from embryos, from eggs, from perspiration and from seeds
- All of us, beginning from Brahma down to the insignificant ant, we have come here for material enjoyment. And in this material world, according to different desires and karma, they are getting different types of bodies
- Although the Supreme Lord is unattached to our happiness and distress according to karma, and although no one is His enemy or favorite, He creates pious and impious activities through the agency of His material potency
- As soon as I leave this body, at once I am injected into other's mother's body according to my karma. I may be injected to a queen's womb; I may be injected to a dog's mother
- Everyone comes in his own ability according to karma. Nobody is responsible for his birth. Everyone is responsible for his work
- Everything takes place according to one's past individual karma but those who are in Krishna Consciousness their resultant action of karma becomes summarized. Professor Dosa took initiation, or shelter of Krishna. He will always be protected
- In the human form the soul can decide whether to go back to home, back to Godhead or return to birth and death, accepting material bodies according to his karma
- It is not possible that simply by endeavors to accumulate more money a person will be able to do so, otherwise almost everyone would be on the same level of wealth. In reality everyone is earning and acquiring according to his predestined karma
- Krsna spoke Karma-mimamsa philosophy, "Every living being is born according to his past karma and leaves this life simply taking the result of his present karma"
- Krsna spoke Karma-mimamsa philosophy, "Everyone is born in different types or species of life according to his past activities, and he gets his next birth according to the activities of this life"
- Once a great karmi accumulated a vast fortune for his sons and grandsons, but later, according to his karma, he took his birth in a cobbler's house located near the building which in his previous life he had constructed for his children
- One may feel very inconvenient to discharge devotional service according to the rules and regulation of the sastra. But when he is advanced, the same service will appear to be very palatable, very relishable
- Sometimes foolish people deride the Lord for having put them here. Actually, everyone is put into conditional life according to his karma
- Suppose I am now human being, and I change my dress to become a demigod, or I change my dress to become a dog. It does not mean that I am finished. I have simply changed my dress, according to my karma
- The body is a symbolic representation of material bondage according to one's karma
- The body is awarded by God according to your karma. Just like according to your payment, the landlord gives you an apartment. The apartment does not belong to you. That's a fact
- The body is received according to karma, still it is not an impediment to advance in Krsna consciousness by being deaf
- The Darwin's theory is that the body is transforming. No. Body cannot transform. Body can take the shape according to the desire of the soul, or according to the effects, resultant action, of one's karma
- The next body has to be immediately accepted according to karma. One will be forced to accept a certain type of body, and protesting will not help
- There is another life, and the species of life are in your form, 8,400,000 of species, and we have to accept, according to our karma, a type of body given by the material nature
- We are all situated in relative positions according to our own karma. Yet every one of us can offer prayers with heart and soul as far as we can appreciate the Lord's glories
- We do not accept Darwin's rascal theory of evolution from lower-grade life, in the creation everything is there. All the 8,400,000 species. According to the past karma, everyone comes out again, gets a different type of body and begins his work
- When death comes, you are unable to do anything; you have to immediately leave the scene. And according to the laws of nature you'll have to accept a body according to your karma