Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Vaisnava Family - Devotees of God
Pages in category "Vaisnava Family - Devotees of God"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.
- According to the Vedic version, a Vaisnava is never to be considered an abrahmana, or non-brahmana. A Vaisnava should not be thought to belong to a lower caste even if born in a mleccha or yavana family
- Anyone who has become a Vaisnava, a devotee of the Lord, he is giving the greatest service to the family. Because in relationship with him, his father, mother, anyone, they will be liberated
- The forefathers of Srila Raghunatha dasa Gosvami were all Vaisnavas and were very rich men
- The Pandava family was a family of devotees, and therefore the Lord (Krsna) wanted them to rule the world. That was the reason He vanquished the rule of the company of Duryodhana and established the rule of Maharaja Yudhisthira
- There are many Vaisnava families in Bengal whose members, although not actually born brahmanas, act as acaryas by initiating disciples and offering the sacred thread as enjoined in the Vaisnava tantras
- This child who was dancing before me, he's not ordinary child. Otherwise how he could dance symmetrically? He had his practice in his previous life, and he has got the chance to get Vaisnava father and mother