"transcendental form"|"transcendental forms"|"transcendental eternal form"|"transcendental name, form"|"transcendental personal form"|"transcendental, eternal form"|"transcendental sound form "
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Transcendental Form"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- Bali said, "My Lord Balarama, You are the original Anantadeva. You are so great that Anantadeva Sesa and other transcendental forms have originally emanated from You"
- Brahma was accompanied by all the demigods, headed by Siva, and Bhumi also followed. Arriving on the shore of the milk ocean, Brahma began to pacify Lord Visnu, who had formerly saved the earthly planet by assuming the transcendental form of a boar
- But those who always worship Me with exclusive devotion, meditating on My transcendental form - to them I carry what they lack, and I preserve what they have
- If the yogi, at the time of death, can pronounce om, the concise form of transcendental vibration, and at the same time mam anusmaran, remember Krsna, Visnu, he will attain perfection
- In other words, unless one is already beyond liberation, one cannot relish the transcendental glories of the Lord, nor can one understand the transcendental form of the Lord
- In the condition of material tribulation, no one wants the pangs of separation. But in the transcendental form, the very same separation, being absolute in its nature, strengthens the ties of love and enhances the desire of the lover and beloved to meet
- It is desired most earnestly that the proprietors and managers of big mills, factories, hospitals, universities, hotels, and various other institutions install a temple for worshiping any of these transcendental forms of Visnu
- O Lord, my power of sight is now fulfilled, having attained the greatest perfection of the sight of You, who are the reservoir of all existences. Through many successive births of deep meditation, advanced yogis aspire to see Your transcendental form
- One should also note that all the forms of Krsna are fully transcendental, blissful, full of knowledge and eternal. Such personalities of Godhead are omnipotent and omniscient, and they possess all transcendental qualities
- The conception of the virat-rupa or visva-rupa of the Supreme Absolute Truth is especially meant for the neophyte who can hardly think of the transcendental form of the Personality of Godhead
- The devotees, with their perfect eyes, see the transcendental form of the purusa who has thousands of legs, thighs, arms and faces-all extraordinary
- The goddess of fortune in her transcendental form is engaged in the loving service of the Lord's lotus feet, and being moved by the black bees, followers of spring, she is not only engaged in variegated pleasure - service to the Lord
- The impersonalist puts more stress on the word arupam. But this arupam is not impersonal. It indicates the transcendental form of eternity, bliss and knowledge
- The Lord is known as Vaikuntha, and His abode is also known as Vaikuntha. Such Vaikuntha realization and worship can be made possible by transcendental form and sense
- The Maha-samhita, which discusses the transcendental name and form of Godhead, also mentions Durga as the potency of the Supersoul in relationship with the living entities
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead has innumerable expansions of His transcendental form who eternally exist in the spiritual world
- The transcendental form of eternal bliss and knowledge can be experienced by our original spiritual senses, which can be revived by chanting of the holy mantras, or transcendental sound representations
- The transcendental form of the Supreme Personality of Godhead is complete in eternity, cognizance and bliss. However, you describe this transcendental form as a product of material goodness
- This transcendental, eternal form of Your personality can be understood only by Your mercy, through unflinching devotional service, by great sages whose hearts have been purified in the devotional way
- Those whose intelligence has become fixed by perfect execution of mystic yoga can see that all these elements result from the actions of Your external energy. They can also see Your transcendental form as Supersoul in the background of everything
- To deliver us from these miserable conditions, You have advented Yourself in this transcendental form. This is evidence of Your unlimited causeless mercy upon those of us who are suffering in this way
- We are not actually aware of Your transcendental form, but we can simply offer our respectful obeisances again and again, as instructed by the Vedic literatures and authorized ācāryas.
- We know that You are the Supreme Absolute Truth, the Personality of Godhead, who manifests His transcendental form in the uncontaminated mode of pure goodness
- When some great saintly persons who had undergone penances and austerities saw the four-handed transcendental form of Visnu, they began to remark as follows
- When the darkness in their hearts is completely eradicated & You are revealed to them, the transcendental bliss they enjoy is the transcendental form of You. No one but such persons can realize You. Therefore we simply offer You our respectful obeisances