Category:Transcendental Devotees of God
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Transcendental Devotees of God"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Although the path of mystic yoga is one, the transcendental devotee is the greatest of all mystics, because he alone follows the path to its ultimate goal
- The devotees of the Lord are always transcendental, even if they are sometimes found to have fallen in their behavior
- The transcendental devotees of the Lord are not only free from material envy, but are well-wishers to everyone, and they strive to establish a competitionless society with God in the center
- There is a difference in the qualities of the transcendental devotees of the Lord, but none of them who have ever contacted the Lord by direct communion or otherwise can leave Him for a moment. That is the attitude of the pure devotee
- Transcendental pure devotee