Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"transcendental abode"|"transcendental abodes"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Transcendental Abode"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- That is the ultimate perfectional goal of the living entity. After giving up the present material body, the mystic devotee goes to that transcendental abode and never comes back
- The Absolute Personality of Godhead has His transcendental abode, known as Goloka, where He remains and engages in His pastimes, yet by His inconceivable potencies He can simultaneously reach every part of His creative energy
- The all-perfect persons are inhabitants of the transcendental abode, they do not derive any pleasure there
- The Brahma-samhita is vijnanam as realized by Brahma's transcendental experience, and in that way he presented the form and the pastimes of Krsna in the transcendental abode
- The cows exactly resemble the surabhi cows in the transcendental abode. Therefore Your opulence is just like an ocean that no one can measure
- There are various kinds of personal devotees of Lord Krsna in the transcendental abode