Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna's Transcendental Abode
Pages in category "Krsna's Transcendental Abode"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- A devotee in the transcendental abode of the Lord never falls
- A living entity can live either on the material plane or in the transcendental abode of the Lord, in accordance with his existential condition
- A mixed devotee engages in devotional service for the spiritual benefit of being eternally engaged in the transcendental abode of the Lord in full bliss and knowledge
- Although Krsna is eternally living in Goloka Vrndavana, His transcendental abode, He is still present everywhere
- Although Mathura and Vrndavana are situated on this planet earth, they are transcendental abodes of the Lord
- Anyone who practices yoga and comes to the point of devotional service can attain the Supreme Personality of Godhead in His transcendental abode
- At the conclusion of the Ninth Chapter of the BG, Krsna directly orders, "Always think of Me, become My devotee, worship Me alone, and offer obeisances unto Me alone." By so doing, the Lord says, one is sure to go to Him in His transcendental abode
- Brahmaji condemns very vehemently the condition of the human being who does not take interest in the Personality of Godhead and His transcendental abode
- By adopting the mood of the associates and friends of Radharani and following in their footsteps, one can ultimately achieve the perfectional stage of being transferred to Goloka Vrndavana, the transcendental abode of Krsna
- By following the mood of the associates and friends of Radharani, one can ultimately achieve the perfectional stage and be transferred to Goloka Vrndavana, the transcendental abode of Krsna
- I therefore meditate upon Him, Lord Sri Krsna, who is eternally existent in the transcendental abode, which is forever free from the illusory representations of the material world. I meditate upon Him, for He is the Absolute Truth
- I therefore meditate upon lord Sri Krsna, who is eternally existent in the transcendental abode, which is forever free from the illusory representations of the material world. I meditate upon Him, for He is the Absolute Truth
- If one continues to hear Srimad-Bhagavatam, which is full of narratives of the pastimes of the Lord, at the end of this life, one is sure to be transferred to the eternal, transcendental abode of the Lord
- If one lives such a simple life in devotional service, then automatically he inherits the transcendental abode of the Lord. Actually, every living entity is part and parcel of the Supreme Lord and a son of the Godhead
- In spite of all difficulties, the devotee is eventually placed in the transcendental abode, or Krsnaloka. He is guaranteed entrance there; there is no doubt about it
- In the Brahma-samhita also it is said that although Krsna is eternally living in Goloka Vrndavana, His transcendental abode, He is still present everywhere, even within the atoms
- Indra said, "Your (Krsna's) transcendental position is visuddha-sattva, which is above the platform of the material mode of goodness, and Your transcendental abode is beyond the disturbance of the material qualities"
- It is said that Yajnavalkya described the transcendental abode of the Lord to Gargi, and that the abode of the Lord is situated above the highest planet of the universe, namely Brahmaloka
- It is stated in Bhagavad-gita that without the knowledge of the devotee, the Lord arranges for His devotee to be immediately transferred to His transcendental abode just after leaving his body
- The Lord also referred to the Vedic literature known as Hari-vamsa, which gives information about the transcendental abode of Krsna
- The Lord confirms in the Bhagavad-gita, "My supreme abode is a transcendental place from which, having gone, one never returns to this material world"
- The Lord Himself agreed to assume the position of Radharani in the form of Lord Sri Gauranga. He then relished the highest position of parakiya-rasa, as exhibited in the transcendental abode of Vraja
- The Lord lives always inconceivably in His transcendental abode
- The Lord, in His transcendental abode Goloka Vrndavana, is accustomed to herding the surabhi cows and is served there by hundreds of thousands of goddesses of fortune
- The pure devotees both here and in the transcendental abode associate with Him in person and are able to render personal service to the Lord and thus derive transcendental bliss in His loving service
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, although eternally present in His transcendental abode, Goloka Vrndavana, is reflected in everyone's heart as the Supersoul
- The transcendental abode of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, as stated in Bhagavad-gita and confirmed in this verse, is self-illuminated