Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
thoughtful | thoughtfully | thoughtfulness
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Tactfully (22 P)
Pages in category "Thoughtful"
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total.
- A devotee is as thoughtful as a nondevotee is speculative
- A devotee should always be thoughtful, peaceful, friendly, compassionate and self-realized
- A devotee should be satisfied with what he earns without great difficulty. He should not eat more than what is necessary. He should live in a secluded place and always be thoughtful, peaceful, friendly, compassionate and self-realized
- A wife is always supposed to be submissive to her husband. Submission, mild behavior and subservience are qualities in a wife which make a husband very thoughtful of her
- Because such great sages can remember everything, they are thoughtful, self-realized and completely fixed in the service of the Lord
- By proper utilization of thoughtfulness, one comes to the stage of thinking of the S P of Godhead. By thinking of the S P of Godhead, one becomes free from the contamination of the faulty association of the material world, and thus one becomes peaceful
- For when one studies the Puranas very scrutinizingly, he can see that ultimately Lord Visnu is the Supreme Personality of Godhead. This is an instance of ecstatic love developed out of thoughtfulness
- For when one studies the Puranas very scrutinizingly, he can see that, ultimately, Lord Visnu is the Supreme Personality of Godhead. This is an instance of ecstatic love developed out of thoughtfulness
- In our Back To Godhead I am very pleased to see that many of our disciples are becoming eager to record their thoughtful ideas about Krsna Consciousness
- In such expressions of ecstatic love there are many other subsidiary symptoms, such as jubilation, withering, silence, disappointment, moroseness, reverence, thoughtfulness, remembrance, doubtfulness, confidence
- In the Western countries, where the Hare Krsna movement is spreading, learned scholars and other thoughtful men are realizing its effectiveness
- In this condition of lamentation one becomes questioning, thoughtful, tearful, regretful and heavy-breathed. His bodily color changes, and his mouth becomes dry
- King Nrga had remained in the well as a big lizard for a very long time. He told Lord Krsna, "In spite of being put into that degraded condition of life, I simply thought of You, my dear Lord, and my memory was never vanquished"
- Krishna Consciousness Movement is for training men to be independently thoughtful and competent in all types of departments of knowledge and action, not for making bureaucracy
- Kuvera personally offered Dhruva Maharaja any amount of riches, but he declined to accept them. He is described, therefore, as maha-matih, very thoughtful, or highly intellectual
- Muni means mental speculators; manansi, thoughtful muni, thoughtful also - always absorbed in thoughts. So a thoughtful man or a great saintly person is not a great saintly person if he hasn’t got to propound a new theory
- Muni means thoughtful or great thinker or great poet and Maha means still greater. So there is no comparison with Vyasadeva with any writer or thinker or philosopher
- O expert and thoughtful men, relish Srimad-Bhagavatam, the mature fruit of the desire tree of Vedic literatures. It emanated from the lips of Sri Sukadeva Gosvami
- O thoughtful devotees, as long as you are not absorbed in transcendental bliss, you should continue tasting this Srimad-Bhagavatam, and when you are fully absorbed in bliss, you should go on tasting its mellows forever
- One's ability to establish the correct import of a word may be called conclusiveness. And before such a conclusive determination of import, there must be thoughtful consideration
- Our countrymen also, those who are leaders, those who are thoughtful, philosophers, scientists, they should try to understand this Krsna philosophy. That is my request
- Ramananda Raya replied that to be known as a pure devotee of Lord Krsna is the perfect fame. The conclusion, therefore, is that visnu-dharma, or the religion of devotional service unto the S. P. of Godhead, is meant for persons who are thoughtful
- Rukmini enhanced her love for Krsna simply by thinking of Him. This is an instance of thoughtfulness in ecstatic love
- The intelligent person, with thoughtful discretion, can be assured by the great sage Vyasadeva that he can realize the Supreme Personality directly by hearing Srimad-Bhagavatam
- The queens continued, "Rather, you (the mountain) always appear in a thoughtful mood. It may be that you are always thinking of a very grave and important subject matter, but we can guess very clearly what you are thinking of"
- The word munayah refers to (1) those who are thoughtful, (2) those who are grave and silent, (3) ascetics, (4) the persistent, (5) mendicants, (6) sages and (7) saints
- There are also many thoughtful writers and creative philosophers, but despite all their learning, if they cannot approach the Supreme Personality of Godhead, they are simply useless mental speculators
- Therefore we have established Back to Godhead. The students are allowed, whatever they are hearing, they must be thoughtful and write
- This behavior of the friends toward Krsna is described by thoughtful poets as vyabhicari
- This is a scientific movement. Anyone, intelligent person, any thoughtful person, he must take to Krsna consciousness. Otherwise he is doomed
- Those who are thoughtful human being, gradually they are inquisitive of understanding the Supreme Lord, Krsna
- Thoughtful devotees
- Thoughtful mood
- When one feels guilt one is said to be in a state of lamentation, in this condition one becomes questioning, thoughtful, tearful, regretful and heavy-breathed. His bodily color changes, and his mouth becomes dry
- When one finds himself in reversed conditions one is said to be in a state of lamentation, in this condition one becomes questioning, thoughtful, tearful, regretful and heavy-breathed. His bodily color changes, and his mouth becomes dry
- When one finds no fulfillment in his present occupation one is said to be in a state of lamentation, in this condition one becomes questioning, thoughtful, tearful, regretful and heavy-breathed. His bodily color changes, and his mouth becomes dry
- When one is able to establish the correct import of a word, it can be called conclusiveness. And before such a conclusive determination of import, there must be thoughtful consideration
- When one is unsuccessful in achieving his desired goal of life one is said to be in a state of lamentation, in this condition one becomes questioning, thoughtful, tearful, regretful and heavy-breathed. His bodily color changes, and his mouth becomes dry
- With great delight and interest I have gone through your "Eight Verses in Praise of My Spiritual Master.'' The style is very nice and thoughtful
- Without being thoughtful, philosopher, how one can understand, what is his position? Thoughtful. And that thoughtfulness comprehends so many things. Tapasa. One has to learn it by tapasya
- You become thoughtful. That's very nice. But don't be thoughtful without accepting a spiritual master. That thoughtfulness will not help you, because you are conditioned. You are, you have got the four kinds of defects
- You who are thoughtful and who relish mellows should always try to taste this ripened fruit
- Your quotations from our Vaisnava sastras are very nice and I request you thoroughly to study all of our literatures very thoughtfully and try to understand the sublime import of this Krishna consciousness philosophy