Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
tact | tactful | tactfully | tactfulness
Pages in category "Tactfully"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- I shall be the last man to give up the Hare Krishna Land to the rogue Mr. Nair. He has taken our money but tactfullly has not given us the conveyance
- If Kirtanananda honestly believes in his new doctrine, he should honestly return the certificate of his Sannyas which he very tactfully secured from me. He should not utilize this certificate without any allegiance
- If you would like her to help you in the paintings for the new book, then it is all right, but you must deal with her very tactfully
- In New York in 1968 when I was in the hospital they tried to operate my brain, but I left the hospital tactfully. Therefore I say that you never call a doctor for me or send me to the hospital
- It is better to correct him to the standard point by friendly gestures. We can reject anyone, that is very easy, but to reform him that requires great skill and tact and if you can reform him there by kind words and dealings, that is best
- Persons who are desirous of becoming great personalities must be decorated with the following qualities: strength, memory, independence, tactfulness, luster, patience, kind-heartedness, ingenuity, gentility, mannerliness and determination
- Please try to organize the students in the State University, that will be a great service to the cause, but do it very tactfully so that the administration may not be disturbed
- Regarding your trip to U.S.A. you say that you will be tactful and respectful in your dealings. That should be the motto of all GBC. Be tolerant, and if there is any deficiency, rectify it
- Regarding your visa problem, I think by tactful arrangement they will extend, but you know better than me. Otherwise you can come here to India. Or better, why not go to Mauritius and take missionary visa there and at the same time work vigorously
- Tactfully they did not give us the conveyance. So now they have given neither conveyance or returned our money, but the deal is completed. So when they shall give the conveyance, then we shall pay the balance
- The all-merciful Lord very tactfully corrects the bewildered devotee by exhibiting before him the real nature of this material world
- The learned karma-yogis tactfully engage such foolish mundaners in the respective works for which they have special attachments - but in relation with Krsna - without disturbing them in their general activities
- The preachers of the Krsna consciousness movement must carry this conviction very carefully within their hearts and kill the demons who in many tactful ways vilify the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna
- The queens continued, "We think you have been attacked by insomnia, or, if we are not wrong, our dear Syamasundara has tactfully taken away your gravity and power of forbearance, which are your natural qualifications"
- We should not disturb the newcomers immediately with opposite proposals, but tactfully we shall try to teach him in our ways, and gradually he will come to understand this policy is very nice, and approved by me
- When a neophyte devotee deviates from the path of pure devotion and wants to simultaneously enjoy sense gratification and discharge devotional service, the all-merciful Lord very tactfully corrects...