This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Caitanya's Talking (2 C, 45 P)
- ► Friendly Talks (8 P)
- ► God's Talking (2 P)
- ► Radharani's Talking (2 C, 12 P)
Pages in category "Talks"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- A sannyasi should never see a man or a woman for material benefit. In addition, talks with materialistic men and women are also dangerous, and they are compared to drinking poison
- All such talks or literatures are practical exhibitions of the urge to speak. Many people are talking nonsensically and writing volumes of useless books, and all this is the result of the urge to speak
- I received report that he was talking privately in his room with a woman, and if anybody would try to come in, then he would get angry, saying get out, get out. What is this? In India private talks with woman are immediately condemned
- If a brahmacari or sannyasi talks with a woman in a secluded place, naturally there will be a possibility of sex life without anyone's knowledge. Therefore a complete brahmacari practices just the opposite
- So anartha-nivrttih syat. If every house engages in this arcana-vidhi, so many unwanted things will vanish. You'll have no more interest for seeing cinema or going to the restaurant or smoking bidi and wasting time by unnecessary talks
- Students' prayers 24 hours a day to listen to the political talks and desiring the war should stop is useless. God cannot be their order supplier
- Talks between the master and the disciple are serious
- Talks of religion or religious experience without Krsna consciousness are a useless waste of time
- The conditioned soul is shackled by the charming beauty of a woman, by her solitary embraces and talks of so-called love, and by the sweet words of his small children. Thus he forgets his real identity
- The essence of everything is the Supreme Lord: He is called the saram. And those who sing and talk about Him are called the sarangas, or the pure devotees
- The talks of the wife, which are enjoyed as a family recreation, and the talks of the children both attract the living entity. He thus forgets that he has to die someday and has to prepare for the next life if he wants to be put into a congenial body
- They are not after preaching but material gain and reputation and adoration. Otherwise why they are non cooperating with me? So no cooperation is possible. Do not think or indulge in loose talks. Be careful always
- Those who are not in the disciplic succession, the asauta-panthis, cannot have faith in these talks (between Sri Caitanya and Ramandanda Raya). They are always doubting and engaging in mental concoctions