Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Talking"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.
- Absorbed in ecstasy, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu acted and talked like a madman day and night
- After saying this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was overwhelmed by ecstatic loving emotions. Talking like a madman, He began to explain the meaning of the two verses
- After sporting in the water, Krsna enjoyed a picnic. I can understand that after seeing this I must certainly have talked like a madman
- After talking with all the devotees for some time, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu asked them to occupy the individual residences in which they had lived the previous year
- After talking with Lord Siva, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu took his permission to leave and went to Kamakosthi-puri
- All the people were astonished to see the Lord's jubilation and humility and to hear Him talk in ecstasy. Indeed, all the residents of Benares (Kasi) saw the bodily transformations and were astonished
- Although they talked at great length about these pastimes, they could not reach the limit of discussion
- Although within His heart Caitanya Mahaprabhu knew everything that was happening, externally He did not disclose it. Nor did He disclose that He knew He was talking with King Prataparudra
- As Srimati Radharani talked inconsistently when She met Uddhava, so also Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu relished, both day and night, such ecstatic talk in the mood of Srimati Radharani
- At Devasthana, Caitanya Mahaprabhu visited the temple of Lord Visnu, and there He talked with the Vaisnavas in the disciplic succession of Ramanujacarya. These Vaisnavas are known as Sri Vaisnavas
- At night He talked incoherently in grief with His arms around Svarupa Damodara's neck. He spoke out His heart in ecstatic inspiration
- At that time Kasi Misra came to the residence of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and the Lord talked with him with some agitation
- Day after day the symptoms increased, and at night they increased even more. All these symptoms, such as transcendental anxiety, agitation and talking like a madman, were present, just as they are described in the sastras
- Day and night Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu felt separation from Krsna. Manifesting symptoms of this separation, He cried and talked very inconsistently, like a madman
- He is a most learned scholar as well as an expert in devotional mellows. Actually he is most exalted, and if You talk with him, You will see how glorious he is
- He would talk for some time with them both and then leave to perform His noontime duties
- Hearing all this blasphemy, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu merely smiled to Himself, rejected all these accusations and did not talk with the Mayavadis
- In the ecstasy of love of Krsna, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu thus behaved like a madman, talking insanely all day and night
- In the Second Chapter I have described Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's talking like a crazy man. Within this chapter it is indicated how Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu manifested His different emotional moods
- In this half-external consciousness, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu talked like a madman. The devotees could distinctly hear Him speaking to the sky
- In this way the Kazi and the Lord talked with each other with various indications, but no outsider could understand the inner meaning of their conversation
- In this way, Nityananda Prabhu and Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu ate and talked with Advaita Acarya jokingly. After eating half of each vegetable preparation given to Him, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu abandoned it and went on to the next
- Lord Caitanya also condemned this idea while He was talking with Ramananda Rai about the gradual development of devotional service
- Lord Siva, dressed like a brahmana, gave alms to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and invited Him to spend three days in a solitary place. Sitting there together, they talked very confidentially
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu continued, "I received much pleasure from the talks of Ramananda Raya." The Bhattacarya replied, "For this reason I requested that You meet him"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had neither mixed nor talked with the Mayavadi sannyasis, but now He took lunch with them
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had understood this misconception of Venkata Bhatta's, and to correct it the Lord talked so much in a joking way
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then began to talk like this: "Is Cupid personified present with the effulgence and reflection of the kadamba tree"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then sat down with Haridasa and Rupa Gosvami. They inquired from one another about auspicious news and then continued to talk together for some time
- Sri-krsna-caitanya-vani—amrtera dhara
- The activities of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu are undoubtedly uncommon, especially His talking like a madman. Therefore, one who hears of these pastimes should not put forward mundane arguments. He should simply hear the pastimes with full faith
- The author requests every reader to hear these talks with faith and without argument. By studying them in this way, one will be able to understand the confidential truth of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The Lord constantly exhibited a state of mind reflecting the madness of separation. All His activities were based on forgetfulness, and His talks were always based on madness
- The Lord received him with adoration, but because Kesava Kasmiri was very proud, he talked to the Lord very inconsiderately
- The Lord then requested Ramananda Raya, "Keep all these talks a secret. Please do not expose them anywhere and everywhere. Since My activities appear to be like those of a madman, people may take them lightly and laugh"
- Thus I have described Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's ecstatic transformation of becoming like a tortoise. In that ecstasy, He talked and acted like a madman
- When Lord Caitanya talked to Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, the Lord honored him as the incarnation of Brhaspati. Brhaspati is the chief priest of the heavenly kingdom, and he is a follower of the philosophy known as brahma-vada, or Mayavada
- While Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was talking like this, His mind changed. His anger subsided, but His mental agitation increased
- While Svarupa Damodara and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu were talking, the procession of the goddess of fortune came by. She was riding upon a golden palanquin carried by four men and bedecked with a variety of jewels
- While Tapana Misra and Candrasekhara were thus talking with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, He only smiled slightly and remained silent. At that time a brahmana came there to meet the Lord