Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Caitanya's Talking about Krsna
Pages in category "Caitanya's Talking about Krsna"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- In the company of Svarupa Damodara Gosvami and Ramananda Raya, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu once passed half the night talking about the pastimes of Lord Krsna
- In the final portion of His pastimes, Lord Caitanya was obsessed with the madness of separation from Lord Krsna. He acted in erroneous ways and talked deliriously
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Svarupa Damodara Gosvami are here talking about the relationship between Krsna and the gopis; therefore the subject matter is neither mundane nor erotic
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu bade farewell to the officers, and Raya Ramananda continued on with the Lord. The Lord talked to Ramananda Raya about Sri Krsna day and night
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu remained at the house of Venkata Bhatta and constantly talked with him about Lord Krsna. In this way He was very happy
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then began to talk like this, "Is He the same person, personified sweetness, who is the pleasure of My eyes and mind, who is My life and soul? Has Krsna actually come before My eyes"